There are no top recruiters for this shelter
yet. Spread the word today to help your shelter
most recent votes for BC SPCA - Victoria Branch
683 days, 2 hours ago
They helped me out big time when I couldn't afford to fix my two male cats.
687 days, 7 hours ago
687 days, 23 hours ago
The wild ARC rescues wild animals while the regular shelter work with domestic animals.
688 days, 44 minutes ago
701 days, 4 hours ago
buying pet food, providing medical services and keeping our furry friends happy and healthy is expensive
707 days, 9 hours ago
THE FANTASTIC BRANCH MANAGERS, STAFF, AND VOLUNTEERS! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION!
707 days, 11 hours ago
They are very proffessional and compassionate folks, doing difficult work.
715 days, 3 hours ago
1. The people there really do care about the animals and they put an excess of normal time and care into the animals
2. The pet adoption rate is very high here
3. This shelter only puts animals down who are very sick - no other option
4. The shelter really does stop a great number of animal crueltys
5. The manager here is a woman i have nothing but hugh regards for. her heart could not be bigger, her morals could not be higher. She is personable and caring beyond the call of duty.
6. The shelter rescues many dogs from death row in the states and the quickly finds homes for these dogs
7. This shelter brings in behavior specialists to help difficult animals and many times, these animals are rehabilitated
8. The shelter makes every effort to make sure that animals are adopted to good people
I'm not usually one to back up a SPCA but this particular one is quite amazing