HELLO PAGANS, NATURISTS, WICCA, SKYCLADS, DRUIDS, WIZARDS, FAE PEOPLE & MAGICKAL FOLK! MAY THE QUICKENINGS OF SPRING BE WITH YOU ALL!! WITH MIDSUMMER'S EVE APPROACHING, LET US ALL HAVE SAZY DAYS AND SWEET, MAGICAL NIGHTS!
Simple Things We Can Do For Easter
by firstname.lastname@example.org , 02/25/00
1. Roll down hills. It was a European custom to roll down hills,
singularly or with a partner, for the fertility of the land.
2. Take red painted eggs to the graves of loved ones and leave them
there to symbolize rebirth.
3. Make love with the closest adult in a field.
4. Dance naked through the fields.
5. Hug a tree (don't hump it unless there's no one else close by you).
6. Fornicate near a church yard. I use the word fornicate because that
is what Victorian-style churchgoers would call it. Making love near
places of the dead was an ancient custom, welcoming a spirit into your
womb and also symbolizing eventual rebirth.
7. Make love in the woods and call out Pan's name during orgasm just
because He would love it.
8. Open all the windows and make love in every room of the house. This
is a way to bless each room with *ahem* fertile energies. By fertile, I
mean creative energies.
9. Do a mock hunt with your partner. Chase each other through the woods.
The person who gets caught has to do one special thing for the other