30 minutes or fewer
- 3 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 6 large cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbs. yellow miso
- 1 tsp. oyster sauce
- ½ tsp. sugar
- 1 lb. assorted vegetables (such as asparagus, green beans, eggplant, mushrooms, bell pepper and bean sprouts), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- In large wok or large heavy skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add garlic and stir-fry until golden, about 2 minutes. Add miso, oyster sauce and sugar and stir to blend.
- Add vegetables and jalapeño and stir-fry, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 12 minutes. Serve hot.
Oyster sauce? Oops, someone messed up!
Thank you for pointing this out to me. This is twice that I have posted a Recipe from a Vegan Website and discovered that it had Non-Vegan Ingredients, I will have to be a little more Vigilant, next time.