The concept is simple: the more people you can send to read your petition, the more people will sign it and thus contribute to your cause.
In addition to promoting your petition on your own web pages, here are some ideas for encouraging people to visit and sign your petition:
- e-mail a petition announcement to your friends and sympathizers
- submit your petition page to major search engines
- promote the petition in appropriate news groups, online forums, and discussion groups
- add your petition's URL to your email footer, your website, and anywhere else you can think of to create links and drive traffic to your petition
- contact the media, both online and offline, local and national (if appropriate), to generate coverage for your issue and petition
salaam sis--Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication in getting this petition done and posted!! Your an Angel!! This could not have occurred without your expertise and compassion...thank you hun for being such an integral and devoted advocate to our cause...together, hopefully we can all turn this ting around...you did a fantastic job!! million hugs and green stars!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You hun.... You did a great job putting it all together!!!
I do have to apologize... I noticed I did make a typo or two myself in doing the petition and wished I could change the title after I sent it through... but it was too late...
salaam Barb-hun-its perfect!!! just the way it is!!!!!
Its a good feeling though! Thank you!
Welcome to Leo's Angels my friend...we are so glad your here..you will find much love, hugs and support here from members, as well as information, research and other topics ...im sooo sorry to hear about your friend Joann ...know your in my prayers...am too familiar with your pain....thats why i started this group...please know we all care..and are here for you..