- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!
- Joey Adams
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account
- Oscar Wilde
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- Bill Vaughan
- New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
- James Agate
- New Year’s Day…now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
- Mark Twain
- I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.
- Anais Nin
- New Year’s is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.
- Mark Twain
Happy New Year
"O segredo da felicidade é o seguinte: deixar que os nossos interesses sejam tão amplos quanto possível, e deixar que as nossas reacções em relação às coisas e às pessoas sejam tão amistosas quanto possam ser.
"Autor - Russell , Bertrand
All the best for everyone good everyday !!!