This is today's up-date sent to me from Lori-(the one who made the petition for Thunder the hybrid wolf),I just did the news article.
The petition is now closed at over 4,000 signs,my news article is still open and where I will up-date further as I get info.
Let's pray for this little guy-and thanx to all who supported him.
dianne lynn elko
FIRST, PLEASE DO *NOT* CONTACT P.C NINFITO BY PHONE, EMAIL OR ANY OTHER METHOD ANY MORE.
James and I agree that we are right on the verge of helping and hurting Thunder's case with too much stuff for the police chief to read through!! SO, PLEASE NO MORE! THANK YOU!!
The BAD news is there is very little chance of a decision being made tonight. The GOOD thing is that Thunder is in NO immediate danger of being KILLED! Unfortunately, we don't know when he will be released, *if* he is. Everything is still in the works...
ONCE AGAIN, AS SOON AS THERE IS NEWS, James or I will contact everyone! Any *important* questions - call James (or me if you can't reach him. I can try to help.) For now, just please be patient. We've all done a GREAT job!! Now we just need to sit back and wait and pray. THANK YOU!!
Lori just recently joined Care 2 as of today.
Noted and thanx Val :-0 Hi Lori will pray and await for news about Thunder
Thanks Val dear