THE NEW YORK TIMES SUPPORTS PRIMATE TORTURE!**
PLEASE DO A QUICK COPY/PASTE FOR THE MONKEYS! First we will inform this enormous corporation and its affiliates about what their exuberant donations to the University of Florida buys- primate torture and archaic frankenscience. Then, if they dont formally announce a delay on their donations, we will hold them accountable by letting the world know that they refuse to stop funding UF primate torture. Tell The New York Times( NY Times, Boston Globe, About.co m) NO MORE DONATIONS TO UF until primate testing is banned!!
It has come to my attention that the University of Florida Foundation donors are responsible for providing $3.2 BILLION in support of UF and as we know they spend it on primate torture. Unbelievably, these donors include corporations who state they act to benefit society; Walt Disney, AT&T, Ford Motor Company, Office Depot, Walgreens, Bank of America and more. Also included is $10M category donor Kellogg who claims to care for the worlds children, and Anheuser-Busch most recently famous for formally denouncing the horrible and cruel event SnapperFest, saying they love and respect all animals. These giant corporations are hemorrhaging money into UFs Death Camp and they need to be held accountable for what their money funds.
Primates are imprisoned in the University of Florida labs, poisoned, sickened, and killed when alternatives are available. Among 1000s of other animals, more than 200 are forced to endure painful experiments without anesthesia. UF has lost a lawsuit to animal rights activists and the vet records of agony and torture are now being made public.
*TIP* Most can see the subject and 1st line of an email. Try using something to do with their business instead of animals for these two like Mitt Romney News Tip (smirk!).
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear New York Times and Affiliates,
The bottom line is that you contribute millions of dollars to the University of Florida and they torture primates in archaic, fraudulent science experiments when kids, employees and the community could benefit instead from these funds. You must formally tell UF that you wont be donating another dollar until the ban primate testing- or you will be exposed to the public for supporting the agony and death of baby primates when non-animal alternatives are available. There is NOTHING you can claim to do for children, families or society that makes this OK. I await a response from you that includes a copy of your letter to UF denying any further funding until they ban primate testing. Do you think the employees and shareholders throughout the New York Times Company (NY Times, Boston Globe, About.com) are aware that you CHOOSE to support primate experiments instead of giving those millions back to your employees and shareholders?
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA:
- Theres no way they can possibly clean up their act because they have become very cruel and disturbed individuals. I know you wouldnt want to be associated with hurting animals or a university mired in controversy. In order for you to not be compliant in these heinous experiments, you MUST stop giving money to UF until they ban primate testing.http://emptyallcages.com/category/university-of-florida-2/
- UF CHOOSES primate torture, most times using 2 and 3 year old primate toddlers, when there are thousands of non-animal alternatives available to teach and use right now.http://emptyallcages.com/non-animal-alternatives/
- UF broke the law, was sued and lost to us when they refused to submit their veterinarian records for the primates they have hurt. http://www.negotiationisover.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/judge-lotts-order-jan-5-2012.pdf
-Their worst fears were realized- we have posted them for you to verify for yourself.http://emptyallcages.com/most-wanted/university-of-florida/
- UF refuses to ban primate testing while the rest of the world is doing so in all universities. Because of this, their own alumni dues and support have begun to dwindle.http://emptyallcages.com/truth-gallery/vivisection/
- UF is also single handedly uneducating the educated. They have a campus slaughterhouse where students can learn butchering. Is that horror what you thought Disney would be donating money to? http://cdn3.demotix.com/news/599893/tommy-estevez-fun-loving-butcher#slide-1