Save Our Arctic Wildlife
Thousands have joined our boycott of ExxonMobil. But there’s much more to do -- Help us keep ExxonMobil’s feet to the fire and protect our wildlife.
Thanks for taking a stand! You’re one of almost 35,000 dedicated activists who’ve joined our boycott of ExxonMobil to get the company to clean up its act.
Please help us keep ExxonMobil’s feet to the fire and support our work to protect wildlife from corporate irresponsibility -- Make a secure donation online now.
We’ve spent the last few months working with our partners in the Exxpose Exxon Campaign  urging ExxonMobil to change its environmentally harmful practices.
We scored a small, but significant, victory earlier this month when ExxonMobil admitted for the very first time that global warming is getting worse and that fossil fuels are part of the problem.
But that admission is a far cry from what ExxonMobil needs to do. ExxonMobil has launched a full court public relations push, even as they’re preparing for yet another push to drill in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
We won’t rest until the company…
- Pledges not to drill in Alaska’s pristine Arctic National Wildlife Refuge;
- Stops funding junk science on global warming and opposing mandatory caps on global warming pollution;
- Helps Americans save money at the gas pump and on their energy bills by investing in fuel efficiency and renewable energy; and
- Pays its court-ordered debts to communities devastated by the Exxon Valdez oil spill.
Please help us stop ExxonMobil and stand up for our wildlife. Make a secure online donation now.
The 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill is believed to have killed hundreds of bald eagles and harbor seals, and harmed many more species -- some of which have yet to recover. 
In the next 72 hours, we want to raise $35,000 to fight ExxonMobil’s anti-wildlife agenda and protect our polar bears and other wildlife.
Please make your contribution today and help us mark the Valdez anniversary with a renewed commitment to getting ExxonMobil to finally clean up its act.
Your donation will help protect…
- Polar bears, seals, and other Arctic wildlife whose habitat is disappearing because of global warming. ExxonMobil’s policies are fueling climate change, but they have no plans to help clean up the mess they helped create.
- Caribou, migratory birds, and other critters in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. ExxonMobil is the sole remaining member of Arctic Power, a corporate lobbying group dedicated to expanding drilling in the pristine Arctic Refuge.
- Sea turtles, manatees, dolphins and other marine wildlife that live along the Gulf Coast. These and other animals are threatened by new offshore oil drilling supported by ExxonMobil.
ExxonMobil and other companies should be held accountable when their policies threaten our wildlife.
Please make a contribution now to help protect wildlife and promote responsible business practices.
Thanks for all you do! You’re one of the leaders in our fight for a world where our wildlife is protected and corporations act responsibly. We count on your support.
Defenders of Wildlife<img height="175" alt="Rodger Schlickeisen, P