How Cesium And Strontium 90 Kills Children (German w English CC) via A Green Road
Radioactive Xenon Gas; Dangerous And Lung Cancer Causing Isotope; via A Green Road
Dr. Chris Busby; Consequences of Burning Radioactive Waste In Japan; via A Green Road
Petition To Expand Emergency Zones Near Nuclear Reactors; via A Green Road
Multiple Nuclear Reactors Bombed; All Nuclear Reactors ARE Bombs; via A Green Road
CIA Remote Viewers Predict Solar “Kill Shot” Coming To Earth Soon; via A Green Road
American Indian Prophecy, Living As Soul on Earth; via A Green Road http://agreenroad.blogspot.com/2012/04/american-indian-prophecies-and-way-of.html
How To Prevent Any New Nuclear Power Plants From Being Built And Close Existing Ones; via A Green Road
UN Proposal To Establish Ecocide; Prevent Damage To Environment; via A Green Road
Dr. Blaylock MD - How To Protect Yourself From Nuclear Radiation; via A Green Road
A Green Road Beyond Nuclear Library; videos and articles
WHY ALL NUCLEAR PLANTS MUST BE SHUT DOWN
Dr. Helen Caldicott MD On Nuclear Weapons, MAD/Nuclear Armageddon; via A Green Road
Fukushima Crisis Total Cost Up To $10 TRILLION Dollars; via A Green Road
On 3/11; 15-24 Nuclear Reactors/SFP’s In Japan Were Damaged, Not 3 or 4; via A Green Road
Atucha Nuclear Reactor Taken Over By Terrorists; via A Green Road
Fukushima Reactor 4; Global Life Extinction Event If It Collapses; via A Green Road
12 reasons why all nuclear power plants must be shut down; via A Green Road http://agreenroad.blogspot.com/2012/03/12-reasons-why-all-nuclear-power-plants.html
Super Solar Storm To Hit Earth In 2013 'Carrington Effect'; 400 Nuke Plants Will Melt Down/Explode; via A Green Road
EMP; Electromagnetic Pulse Effect And High Altitude Nuclear Bombs; via A Green Road
Japan Plans To Evacuate 40 Million Citizens; Russia Shocked; via A Green Road
"After 7 months however, impact can be found all over the island nation, and spreading throughout the ocean, despite the expectations it would merely be diluted exponentially.
In September, scientists from the government's Meteorological Research Institute and the Central Research Institute of the Electric Power Industry announced their findings at a meeting of the Geochemical Society of Japan, adding that some of the cesium will also flow into the Indian Ocean and, eventually, reach the Atlantic.Floating Radioactive Debris Reaching Hawaii Sooner Than Expected"
This post was modified from its original form on 21 Jan, 13:37
Does anyone wonder why there are no radiation meters on the 700 foot tall ‘vent’ stacks? What is coming out of them anyway?
Did you ever notice that Fukushima monitoring stations are all upwind, but there are NONE downwind?
I just checked, and many months after the disaster, there are still NO RADIATION METERS downwind of the plant. Does anyone want to prove me wrong? I will gladly stand corrected, if there have been or are any now… Anyone?????
Of course, since almost all of the time the wind blows out over the ocean, there is no radiation to report. Bingo, no problems. Everything is safe, and no dangerous radiation is being measured, even after MULTIPLE massive explosions and all kinds of things burning, blowing up, neutron rays, green glowing things, fires, melt downs, melt thoughts, criticalities, pools drying out, radioactive nuclear core materials being found up to two miles away from plant., etc.
You would think they could install at least ONE radiation meter downwind, but then again, they might not like what they measure as much… and the public might not like to see what is coming out of Fukushima.
Is the type of ‘measuring’ that NISA, TEPCO and the Japanese goverment is claiming to do around the plant even considered scientific? I cannot believe the world is even listening to these Bu(#*@)) radiation readings being put out, by a half circle of meters put upwind of all radiation being released.
It does not suprise me one bit that no one can figure out how much radiation is being released from FUKU.
Isn’t this kind of like trying to measure the amount of water coming out of a fire hose, by standing a couple of blocks away and hold up a water meter in the air, and feeling a little of the dew from the high pressure water from a couple blocks away?
Duhhhhh, no water here… there must not be any fire. Anyone saying anything different is just fear mongering!
Fukushima Medical Catastrophe Coming - Dr. Helen Caldicott MD
Take a look at this Share:
Our foods are radioactive!!!!! Panic time is past !
Now what do we do about it!
Not let it get worse for one thing!
Dealng with over coming cancer from all of this!
Finding foods and Herbs that still can heal the body, in spite of the poisons.
I still have my bottle of Pau D'Arco from old stock! Only takes a tiny bit!
I have made it through four rounds of cancer without cemo.
The doctors swore I was dying of it and went in to see what they could do!
But it takes so long for them to get to you, you already helped your body heal!
One time it took them 3 years before they told me, " Oh by the way you have cancer internally! We need to go in, NOW!" What did they find? A little pile of dust! Shocked, mouths hanging open, nurses, have to go recheck with the doctors to make sure they are reading it right! That always got me, their reactions that the cancer was gone! But I still got a $$$$$$ Bill! They should have paid me! You think! Were they hoping I would just die and were shocked to see me again? lol My dark Humor kicks in!
So yes it works, Green Living !
Along with some faith and prayers thrown in, in my case!
Yes, That is How we handle all of this now for ourselves and our children! Finding our own answers!
- Local Tokyo official says “It became clear that radiation came further south than we thought, all the way to Tokyo”… while at nursery school with kids rolling in dirt and tasting it (AUDIO) November 13, 2011
- Nursery schools taking field trips so kids can play in areas with less radioactivity — 800% higher radiation dose at school October 6, 2011
- Radioactive cesium in San Francisco Bay Area milk close to exceeding EPA’s Maximum Contaminant Level August 29, 2011
- Cesium nearly doubles over past month in Bay Area milk — Now well above EPA’s maximum contaminant level September 29, 2011
- 220 days later: Radiation levels in San Francisco-area milk remain above EPA’s Max Contaminant Level — Cesium-137 continues steady increase that began in AugustOctober 20, 2011
- "Mr. Obama’s chief political strategist, David Axelrod, has worked as a consultant to Exelon. A spokeswoman for Exelon said Mr. Axelrod’s company had helped an Exelon subsidiary, Commonwealth Edison, with communications strategy periodically since 2002 [...]"
This post was modified from its original form on 04 Dec, 18:48
Oh yea, that makes a LOT of sense. Burn the nuclear waste, so the radiation can go into the air, and settle on the surrounding city and all residents living there.
They are doing the same thing with the sewage treatment plants.
Then take the remaining ash, which is highly radioactive, and mix it with cement to use for building houses and office buildings. OH JOY, more radiation exposure for everyone.
Is there a way to making the absolute worst possible decisions for the health and welfare of human kind even worse than this? I cannot imagine a worse way to do this...other than maybe housing people right in the reactor building that is leaking, and making them drink basement water.
All for the almighty dollar... or yen in this case.
Thursday, November 24, 2011#Radiation in Japan: Tokyo Will Burn Miyagi's Disaster (and Radioactive) Debris in Incineration Plants in 23 Special Wards
The Tokyo Metropolitan government simply announced on November 24, 2011 that it will be accepting the disaster debris from Onagawa-machi in Miyagi Prefecture starting early December and lasting till March 2013, and the debris (which is radioactive, by the way) will be burned in the waste incineration plants operated by the 23 Special Wards and by municipalities in Tama District (western Tokyo). The agreement has already been signed.
In my November 15 post, I wrote about this deal. But I apparently forgot to write about my speculation at that time (I did in my Japanese blog) that the only reason I could think of as to why the Assembly of the Special Ward Mayors was being consulted in accepting the Miyagi debris was that the debris would be burned in the regular incineration plants in the 23 Wards. I was exactly right, and I don't enjoy having been right on this.
From NHK Kabun tweet:
Debris from Onagawa-machi, Miyagi Prefecture will be brought to Tokyo by the Tokyo 23 Special Wards and municipalities in Tama District of Tokyo starting early next month till March of 2013. 100,000 tonnes of debris will be processed. It will be burned in the waste incineration plants operated by the municipalities, and the ashes will be buried in the landfill on the Tokyo Bay. (November 24)
They are confident that bag filters will reduce or eliminate the radioactive materials on the debris, which will be flammable wood debris, according to the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Environment.
How radioactive it can be? The Bureau of Environment's announcement has a link to the test result of burning the debris and measuring the radiation in Ishinomaki City in Miyagi Prefecture. The number is 2300 becquerels/kg of radioactive cesium in the ashes. Since it is so far below the 8000 becquerels/kg safety standard set by the Ministry of the Environment, there is no problem burning and burying, in the minds of the Tokyo Metropolitan governor and politicians and bureaucrats (and their celebrity supporters...).
By the way, the document from Onagawa-machi makes it clear that the debris may be burned in the private incineration plants in addition to the municipal incineration plants, and that the ashes may be used in "eco-cement".
Again, the only private incineration plant that would meet the spec (more than 100 tonnes per day capacity) is that TEPCO subsidiary, Tokyo Rinkai Recycle Power.
- Experts: “Fukushima is going to kill 200,000 from increased cancers” — “It’s worse than Chernobyl” April 15, 2011
- Scientists: Chernobyl resulted in 985,000 deaths worldwide as of 2004 — 500 percent more cancer fatalities when using MOX March 22, 2011
- Guardian: Fukushima meltdown may be worse than Chernobyl… A MUST READ April 2, 2011
- Nuclear expert: Fukushima “has turned even worse than it was in Chernobyl” — “Appears to have fit into the worst predicted scenario” May 26, 2011
- 60 million curies of radiation released from Fukushima — 50 million curies at ChernobylJune 13, 2011
- Gov’t: Over 30,000 sq. km in Japan “blanketed by radioactive caesium” November 22, 2011
- Asahi: Western Tokyo may have been contaminated when radiation plume fell to ground after Reactor No. 2′s core was exposed, says Japan prof. October 27, 2011
- More than 8,000 km² in Japan contaminated with cesium-137 at 30,000 Bq/m² — “Size may increase in the future” September 14, 2011
- Pasture grass contaminated with cesium above safety standard 200 km from Fukushima plant — Radiation levels are exceeding acceptable safety limits in many locations June 18, 2011
- 70,000 more “must evacuate around Fukushima” — Contamination up to several million Bq/m2 May 24, 2011
- German TV: Japan TV star suffering acute leukemia after eating Fukushima produce (VIDEO)
- STRANGE: Two high-profile Fukushima studies 'edited' by global warming advocate James Ha…
- Gov't: Over 30,000 sq. km in Japan "blanketed by radioactive caesium"
- Strontium detected at several locations in Central Tokyo -- Highest radiation of survey …
Click on live links below for more information;
- Reuters: 60,000 people at protest in Tokyo demanding end to nuclear power (PHOTO September 19, 2011
- Hole in Human History: The Great Hiroshima Cover-up — Suppression of nuclear truths stretched over decades (VIDEO) August 7, 2011
- Interview: Local says ‘unlisted’ Fukushima radiation workers held captive until they die, then marked as ‘missing’ — Police guards also dying (VIDEO) October 25, 2011
Japan allows triple amount of cesium in food than Chernobyl did — Over 50% of store-bought seafood samples contaminated with radiation http://enenews.com/over-50-of-seafood-samples-bought-at-stores-in-japan-contaminated-with-radiation-govt-allows-triple-amount-of-cesium-in-food-than-chernobyl
- Radioactive Fish: All 21 samples caught 50+ km from Fukushima plant exceeded maximum cesium level August 9, 2011
- Belarus Expert: Radiation limits too high after Fukushima — Japan allows 20 times more cesium in drinking water than near Chernobyl October 13, 2011
- “Japanese catastrophe is already more serious than Chernobyl” — Air force chief at Chernobyl shocked by poor response to Fukushima April 25, 2011
- Yomiuri discusses “yellowish residue” found in Tokyo area: Radioactive Pollen? “Highly likely” Fukushima pollen will reach capital October 24, 2011
- Xinhua: Radiation in areas of Tokyo far exceeded levels in Fukushima on Thursday– Almost 6 µSv/hr at amusement park near capital October 13, 2011
- Japan Times: Cesium levels spiking with unusually high amount of fallout in Okutama, Tokyo up to 300,000 Bq/m² — Home to World’s largest drinking water reservoir of its kind, built to supply Tokyo October 9, 2011
- Local Gov’t: 276,000 Bq/kg of radioactive cesium from soil sample near Tokyo, in Kashiwa — Almost 18 Million Bq/m² October 22, 2011
- Tokyo: 230,000 becquerels per square meter of Cesium on athletic field in Koto — 6 times as high as limit set for radiation control zones June 9, 2011
This post was modified from its original form on 27 Oct, 18:18
- Nuclear Expert Discusses ‘Melt-Through’ at NRC Meeting: I believe melted nuclear core leaked out of Fukushima reactors onto floor (VIDEO) October 22, 2011
- Units No. 1, 2, and 3 “have nuclear waste on the floor” from melted cores June 16, 2011
- Quake, not tsunami, may have caused damage that led to meltdown — Within 16 hours, No. 1 reactor core melted and made a hole in pressure vessel May 15, 2011
- Report: If fuel melted through reactor, it would react with concrete floor of primary containment — Could add significantly to total radiation release May 23, 2011
- Gundersen on lethal radiation levels: Even higher measurements to come — Nuclear core has leaked out and is on floor like a pancake working its way down (VIDEO) August 4, 2011
Report: Fukushima Reactors No. 5, 6 now in crisis — Cesium outside release points up 1,000% in recent days — Local says Hitachi engineers coming to help (VIDEO)
“Regarding the radioactive noble gas Xenon‐133, the results indicate an emission of 16700 Peta‐Becquerel (1 Becquerel is one radioactive decay per second, 1 Peta‐Becquerel equals 1015 Bq). This is the largest civilian noble gas release in history, exceeding the Chernobyl noble gas release by a factor of 2.5. There is strong evidence that emissions started already on 11 March 2011 at 6:00 UTC, which is immediately after the big earthquake. Xenon‐133 is neither ingested nor retained in the inhalation process and therefore of less health concern, but it is important for understanding the accident events.”
- Study: Fukushima released more radioactive xenon than Chernobyl — So large because there were three reactors September 10, 2011
- Cesium-137 released at Fukushima in first four days could be 50 percent of Chernobyl total: Austria’s ZAMG March 22, 2011
- Japan’s nuclear commission reveals Fukushima may have emitted more radioactive material than official Chernobyl totals April 13, 2011
- UK gov’t plan based on radiation release from Fukushima being almost double Chernobyl total June 22, 2011
"Exposing the "unspeakable" realities of the Japanese catastrophe in this 60 Minutes program Sunday night during which leading nuclear scientist Dr. Michio Kaku said radiation from Fukushima will impact of all of humanity. The nuclear energy power industry violation of the right to health is apparent throughout the new Australian report.
"In fact the whole world will be exposed from the radiation from Fukushima," Dr. Kaku told reporter Liz Hayes"
I would say the whole world is still being exposed to Fukushima radiation, as of today Oct. 2011. It may actually be getting worse, as the reactors have melted through and the molten reactor core corium blobs go down through the ground, with radioactive steam coming up out of the ground through cracks..
This post was modified from its original form on 23 Oct, 16:50
TEPCO and Japanese govt. is saying they are a month or less from what they call 'cold shutdown'. They have a tent in place over Unit 1, and can run the radiation coming off of Unit 1 through an air filter, and then up a stack.. Lets hope they filter it anyway.
Meanwhile we are all being exposed to the radiation and toxic products coming off all of the reactors and spent fuel pools 24 hours a day, seven days a week, until this is resolved.
If the molten reactor fuel mass is outside the building and going down through the ground, I guess TEPCO can say they are in cold shutdown, but that is like saying an airplane is still flying in the air, but the wings just fell off. Right, believe what the government and corporations tell you.. DO NOT question authority... DO NOT think for yourself.. Everything is fine... repeat fifty times on all channels.
Japan allows 300% more radioactive, toxic cesium in food than Chernobyl did — Over 50% of store-bought seafood samples contaminated with radiation."
Japan allows 300% more radioactive, toxic cesium in food than Chernobyl did — Over 50% of store-bought seafood samples contaminated with radiation."
Both the spent fuel pool and the nuclear reactor are directly exposed to the air, and leaking.. The combination of these two things may be the explanation for the uranium neutron rays happening in Tokyo, and the amounts of radioactive iodine and cesium being freshly deposited on a daily basis, all over Japan as well.
Both TEPCO and the Japan government are mostly denying all of this..
TOKYO, Oct. 19, 2011 —
"BREAKING: Neutron ray measured in Tokyo — Uranium-235 found in Chiba — Can’t be detected by most geiger counters (PHOTO & VIDEO)"