Just to be clear here is our newly defined policy on humor. It seems there has been bit of confusion so here it is..
1) It must be Funny .... if it is not funny enough we will find a way to come toilet paper your house....you can't say you weren't warned....so watch yer step.
2) We are all adults here...well most of us, anyway.....if something is a bit risque I hope we can all can handle it.
Please feel free to ask, if you think something is rolling in the floor funny but aren't sure about it then you can always send it to me in a NM & I will happily take credit for it when I post it.
This is all in good fun, if the post is insulting I will remove it
3) Please just try to remember the reason for the group & try to add posts that make us all feel better about ourselves.
4) Humor is stress relieving & has it's place in being healthy. Stressing over humor is just a little counterproductive.
5) I would like to make this long & complicated but am having a brain cramp at the moment so will have to get back to you.
~ NOTICE ~
Beginning in August we will be awarding the
~Coveted Weird Sense of Humor Award~
~ This has only been awarded to one disinguished individual thus far & competition is fierce.
~ Good luck & keep it fair.
~ Let us see what you've got.
~ If you're joke is really bad we are considering the Big Raspberry Award, but bein busy as we are that may have to wait till raspberry season comes back around.
~ The best of luck to you~
May the best Illuminated Overeater win.
Oh no Kat, you know not what you've done!
I'm probably going to drive everyone crazy with jokes now.