START A PETITION 25,136,189 members: the world's largest community for good
START A PETITION
x
 
 

Katherine Eslinger

"I want to make a difference in the way others live their lives. I am striving to help create a world aware of healthy and whole living."

Enfield, CT, USA
female, age 31
single
Speaks: English
Joined Jan 5, 2006


 
My Page Billboard
 
Personal Professional Contact Singles
Joined Jan 5, 2006 Activist Aspirations Casual 
Here for Meeting Friends, Job Search, Professional Connections, Support a Cause, Other 
Group Host of none yet
Groups (AGR) A Green Road, Amnesty International, Defenders of Wildlife, Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund - Electing Pro-Wildlife Leaders, Dog Lovers, Greenpeace, Healthy Cooking, Healthy Living Network, Hungersite.com, Jane Goodall Institute: Race for the Primates, Mother Jones, NAACP, NWF - National Wildlife Federation, National Audubon Society more »
Hometown Enfield, Connecticut 
Homepage  
Birthday Nov 12, 1982  
Languages English  
About Me I am a very fun and bubbly person with rich dark undertones. I have my secret self that enjoys privacy and intimate pleasures filled with self indulgent activities. I present myself as a polite and caring individual with respect to all who show me the respect I deserve. I am 97% dependant on my intuition with the remaining 3% reliance on my actual brain. Every single object carries a spirit though any living creature has a soul in my mind. I talk to the trees and I speak to the wind. My best friend is a Hungarian Puli named Bodi (aka: The Incredible Bodi-Monster). I enjoy just about anything and everything as long as it does not involve abusing the Earth or the inhabitants of Her. I could go on but I don't think I want to spoil it for those of you who decide to create a relationship of any sort with me. So Many Blessings to you out there~
  Introduce yourself to Katherine
  Lifestyle
Pets Doggies...Hungarian Puli and Dachshund  
Activist Aspirations Casual
Political Leaning Depends
Religions Wiccan/Pagan/Druid  
Eating Habits Vegetarian  
Wild Fact About Me I once had eleven piercings spread throughout my body until I learned about the effects of metal blocking the flow of energy through the body.
My Philosophy Life is BEAUTIFUL never forget this!
What Gives Me Hope The idea that every day is a chance to start over again and the chance to make a difference is reborn every second.
If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by Strongly encourage every citizen to adopt a regular excersize routine and to eat whole foods through numerous public events and promotions. I would also encourage citizens to adopt thier pets through local animal shelters and educate people on why this is important. Again, I would integrate this through community activities and local events. I would be very active on the topic of recycling by making it super easy for every citizen to incorporate this routine to their life!!
What/who changed my life and why Several outlandish teachers in several collages.
'Ramar the Rabit with Rainbow Wings' by Darell T. Hare.
What Bugs Me Lousy attitudes, RUDE PEOPLE!!, People who are WILLFULLY ignorant, People who blame God for what people do, people who hurt animals, People who disrespect the Earth, people who WON'T use their minds!, people who don't "listen", People who can't be their self, Sloo  
Passions Butterflies!, Sunflowers, Sun/Moon, Beach!!!, candle light dinner, Good company, Great food!, Reading, Art, Nutrition  
Inspirations Loving animals, Good people, True friendship, Great Art!!, Out of the box ideas!, Independent thinkers, People who strive to make a difference  
What Scares Me The president  
  Favorites
Role Models Mom, Dad, Rosie, Deepak Chopra  
Quotation Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly -Anonymous
Interests  
Books  
Music  
Movies  
TV Shows  
Favorite Foods Whole foods of any sort  
Favorite Places The beach and any other places in nature  
Can't Live Without The sun, the moon, the grass, trees, animals!!  
  Introduce yourself to Katherine
 
My Thank You Notes
Friends of Katherine

Rain D.

MSiddiqui A.

Lola L.

View all: 3 friends
My Butterfly Rewards

Recent Activity


    I’ve earned Butterfly Credits
    Comment Board
    No comments yet. Add one!
    Kudos
    no testimonials yet
    Profile theme: "Colors: Orange"   |    as your profile theme
    Flag as Inappropriate