"Enlightening The Way...Whatever it is that we are, we are one with everything that is and that which created us...Laney Ray"
San Pedro, CA, USA
female, age 54
single, 3 children
Joined Mar 20, 2009
What I Want to Do:
||Mar 20, 2009
||Meeting Friends, Dating, Job Search, Professional Connections, Support a Cause, Other
|Group Host of
||San Pedro, CA
July 07, 1960
||Laney Ray is an International Life Coach, NLP certified practioner and trainer, entrepreneur, author, publisher and editor of a compilation series and a complete CD line including subliminals, relaxation & guided imagery.
With a degree in Business Administration, graduating Cum Laude, Laney is sought out to work with entrepreneurs as well as senior executives at leading institutions. She also teaches at educational institutions, spas, and health stores. Laney teaches workshops and hosts events locally and abroad.
With over twenty years of coaching and training, Laney is founder and CEO of Laney Ray. Her business background makes her especially effective in working with entrepreneurs, executives, and their teams.
In addition to her work with businesses, Laney is highly praised for her work with individuals, couples, and families on designing and achieving their goals. She has worked with 1000s of individuals and families in recovery from addictions as well.
Laney has special interest in nutrition and superfoods and is currently writing a book on Superfoods to be released this year.
With thousands following Laney Ray online from facebook to MySpace to friendfeed to twitter she has been able to reach 1000s and coach many that would have not been able to receive help otherwise.
Laney has an uncanny ability to build lives, leaders, happiness, wealth, and deep, lasting satisfaction in life.
Enlightening The Way
International Life Coaching
1216 North Park Western Drive #4
San Pedro, CA 90732
||Introduce yourself to Laney
We Are One!,
Law of Attraction,
Earth Religions - Gaia,
Christian - Pentecostal,
Spiritual Being Having a Human Experienc
|Wild Fact About Me
||I drive an emerald green convertible mustang!
||Borrowed from Ludwig von Goethe...Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it, for boldness has power, magic, and genius in it!!!
|What Gives Me Hope
||Overcomers, people willing to admit they made and a mistake and apologize, self-responsibility, mass consciousness, unity, love,
|If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
||Do like Henry Ford...have the right people as close as the touch of a button! Don't expect your politicians to be perfect...just allow them to have the perfect team in place!!!
|What/who changed my life and why
||The Secret, James Arthur Ray, John Assaraf, The Divinci Code, A Course in Miracles, Wayne Dyer, and most importantly ME!
|What Bugs Me
making a difference,
broadening my horizons
|What Scares Me
Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway!!!
James Arthur Ray,
||1. Think You Can, Think You Can't, Either Way, You'll Be Right...Henry Ford
2. If you master your mind, you master the ability to create what you want...
3. Winners are those poeple who make a habit of doing the things losers are uncomfortable doing...Ed Foreman
4. The Universe likes speed. Don't delay. Don't second guess. Don't doubt. When the opportunity is there, when the impulse is there, when the intuitive nudge from within is there, ACT...Joe Vitale
5. If not now, when?...Primo Levi
6. Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things...Eric Butterworth
7. Anything you can do or think you can do, begin it...For boldness has POWER, MAGIC, and GENIUS in it!...Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions...Albert Einstein
9. Your biggest gifts are often wrapped up in your biggest challenges...
10. If you're 99% committed it's just a matter of time before you fail...David Dean
11. The more you give, the more you receive...
12. He who has a strong enough why can bear almost any how...Frediche Nietche
13. When you are totally at peace with yourself, nothing can shake you...Deepam Chaterjee
14. Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you...Henry Beecher
15. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone. And as we let ouar own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our deepest fear, our presence automatically liberates others...Nelson Mandela
16. If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree...Jim Rohn
17. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true...Richard Bach
18. There is only one thing more powerful than all the armies of the world, that is an idea whose time has come…Victor Hugo
19. Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind...Albert Einstein
20. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men…Martin Luther King, Jr.
21. The whole history of science has been the gradual realization that events do not happen in an arbitrary manner, but that they reflect a certain underlying order, which may or may not be divinely inspired…Stephen W. Hawking
22. When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always…Mahatma Gandhi
23. If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet…Niels Bohr
24. The warrior steps forth to accept the unknown and challenge disbelief, for if it lies in mind it Is, by God!...Ramtha
25. Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast…Lewis Carroll
26. To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge…Copernicus
27. Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions…Albert Einstein
28...the sense of being which in calm hours arises, we know not how, in the soul, is not diverse from things, from space, from light, from time, from man, but one with them and proceeds obviously from the same source.... Here is the fountain of action and of thought.... We lie in the lap of immense intelligence…Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. Do you remember how electrical currents and "unseen waves" were laughed at? The knowledge about man is still in its infancy…Albert Einstein
30. It gives me a deep comforting sense that ‘things seen are temporal and things unseen are eternal.’…Helen Keller
31. You cannot see anything that you do not first contemplate as a reality…Ramtha
32. The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes…William James
33. Time is not a line, but a series of now points…Taisen Deshimaru
34.The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself…Archibald MacLeish
35. The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced…Art Van Der Leeuw
36. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the law of the universe will be simpler…H.D. Thoreau
37. Cease from practice based on intellectual understanding, pursuing words, and following after speech, and learn the backward step that turns your light inward to illuminate your self. Body and mind of themselves will drop away, and your original face will be manifest…Dogen
38. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes…Carl Jung
39. I can see, and that is why I can be happy, in what you call the dark, but which to me is golden. I can see a God-made world, not a manmade world…Helen Keller
40. The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing knowledge…Albert Einstein
41.Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but usually manages to pick himself up, walk over or around it, and carry on…Winston Churchill
42. All speech, action, and behavior are fluctuations of consciousness. All life emerges from, and is sustained in, consciousness. The whole universe is the expression of consciousness. The reality of the universe is one unbounded ocean of consciousness in motion…Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
Books - Publisher/Seller,
Books - Author
anything worth reading to educate myself
Soft R and B,
Beyond The Secret,
What the Bleep Do We Know?,
nature in general,
Laguna Beach (CA)
|Can't Live Without
||Introduce yourself to Laney