1. The Love of Jesus Christ 2. Love for Humankind and Animals 3. Peace on Earth 4. Treat those who are Physically and Mentally Challenged with Dignity and Respect. 5. Religious Tolerance 6. Happiness IS UP TO YOU! 7. ERASE HATE 8. Don't Worry Be Happy 9. Be Open Minded 10. Do Not Be Judgemental.
I am a 35 year old liberal Christian lesbian who is passionate about Jesus Christ and His Love and Grace. I am for human rights, peace on earth,GBLT rights, children's rights, women's rights and animal rights.
I am passionate about disability rights. I have several disabilities. I was born blind in my right eye and Hydrocephalus. This is fluid on the brain. I have 2 shunts draining the fluid into my abdomen. I also have Dandy Walker Cyst which sometimes it goes along with hydrocephalus, but Dandy Walker syndrome is rare. My cyst is in the back of the brain which means I don't have a cerebellum. I also have epilepsy. I also have clinical depression and chronic migraines. To top it off I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I wanted to share this not for pity, but if someone is going through some of these disabilities it might help them and give them hope. Believe me there were some dark days, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
1. Bring our troops home who are in Iraq.
2. Equal rights for homosexuals, the same rights heterosexuals take for granant
3. Abolish the death penalty
4. fight for human rights
5. fight for animal rights
6. Tax the rich not the poor.
7. Help those in poverty both in America and abroad.
8. Give healthcare to everyone
9. Find a cure for cancer
10. Find a cure for HIV/AIDS.
What/who changed my life and why
Coming out when I found out you can be a Christian and lesbian. I am not going to hell just because I am a lesbian. God loves all his children gay or straight. God made me gay and instead of being ashamed of my sexual orientation, I am out and proud.