Hereís a bit of background about myself: My name is Jeff and I was originally born and raised in Chicago (in fact I spent more that 30 years there Ė yes in the city not the suburbs) before moving to the Phoenix area. This is my second go round in the Valley of the Sun and I came back almost two years ago. Letís see how things play out this time.
Iíd say that Iím not the ďaverage bearĒ so to speak and have a bit different outlook on the world that surrounds us. That was the reason for putting together my website and internet show. Many of you who are taking a peek at this page might think my show is just about politics and such, but itís not. I tackle everything under the sun from odd news bits, to religion, social issues, pop culture, and even sex; nothing is off limits.
I suppose thatís how I came up with the title ďA Mind Forever Wandering.Ē Youíll never know what youíll read or hear on my site because I donít know what might catch my attention at any given moment. Sometimes itís funny, irrelevant, serious, and even very heartfelt. You never know what youíll get. Sort of like lifeÖ
At A Mind Forever Wandering, we find these truths to be self evident:
1. Everyone has value regardless of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other damn thing that people use to differentiate others from themselves. There is no "us" or "them." There is only US! Us, as in humanity!
2. Debate and differing opinions drive thought and real change. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and has the right to voice them, regardless of how unpopular they might be. Free Speech is spoken around these parts!
3. At the end of the day, each and every one of us is responsible for the decisions we make. No one else; There is no fate or preordained path.
4. All Americans are entitled to the same rights as every other American regardless of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, or... YOU GET THE PICTURE!
5. America is the greatest country in the world!!! And we'd like to keep it that way by promoting people to look at every side of every story and THINK FOR THEMSELVES!