(1) All life is sacred and it is up to us to live in harmony with nature and do the least harm possible.
(2) The reason human beings cannot comprehend infinity is because our minds have their own inherent limitations.
(3) Life is not truly lived except through growth, and sometimes growth means pain and going out of your comfort zone.
(4) "Always" and "never" are the promises of fools.
(5) Sometimes things happen for a reason; other times, you have to make that "reason" happen!
What Gives Me Hope
Knowing that the nature of change means that while the 'good' stuff doesn't always last, conversely, neither does the bad!
If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
What/who changed my life and why
Daniel Quinn's "Ishmael" trilogy, and Derrick Jensen's "A Language Older Than Words."