START A PETITION 25,136,189 members: the world's largest community for good
START A PETITION
x
 
 

Noel Oco

"http://www.onlinenetworkmar
keting.blogspot.com"


Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
male
single
Speaks: English, Greek, Latin
Joined Jul 23, 2007
Activities:


 
Gas Prices

Doesn't it drive you crazy everytime you spend SO much money at the gas pump! It wouldn't hurt so bad if the gas worked... BUT only a portion combusts and the rest streams out of our tail pipe to poison the planet. What nerve! Charge us a fortune, make record profits and sell us a second-rate product!

Wouldn't it be neat if you could pour something into your gas tank that would make the gas work harder, cost less and lower emissions ALL at the same time?

 
Personal Professional Contact Singles
Joined Jul 23, 2007 Activist Aspirations Rabid 
Here for Meeting Friends, Support a Cause 
Group Host of
Fuel Additive Solution (1)
Groups Addressing Global Warming, Fuel Additive Solution, What we can do to stop Global Warming
Hometown  
Homepage http://www.onlinenetworkmarketing.blogspot.
com
 
Birthday Jan 08  
Languages English, Greek, Latin  
About Me
  Introduce yourself to Noel
  Lifestyle
Pets  
Activist Aspirations Rabid
Political Leaning Depends
Religions  
Eating Habits  
Wild Fact About Me The combination of the current technology in the engines we use and the fuel we burn are by nature imperfect. It is this combination that has many experts suggesting we only use about 25% of the fuel we put in our vehicles. The other 75% goes unused which means you and I are currently throwing away .75 cents for every dollar we spend on fuel in its current form.
My Philosophy You know if you actually maximized the fuel that you bought, your car would work better... drive smoother, require less high octane fuel and last longer with less maintenance.
What Gives Me Hope
If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by There can be NO DOUBT that the engines we use and the fuel we burn in those engines account for 100ís of Trillions of pounds of toxins being released into our environment.
What/who changed my life and why Al Gore
What Bugs Me global warming indifference  
Passions  
Inspirations  
What Scares Me  
  Favorites
Role Models Albert Einstein  
Quotation "If you are not lighting any candles, don't complain that it is dark."
Interests Fuel Consumption, Gas Cost, Global Warming / Sustainability  
Books sustainability, sustainable living, Sustainable Planet  
Music Soundtracks from various movies, Sounds of Nature, soundtracks  
Movies Shawshank Redemption, Who Killed the Electric Car, An Inconvenient Truth  
TV Shows Popular Mechanics, Discovery Channel, Apprentice  
Favorite Foods  
Favorite Places  
Can't Live Without  
  Introduce yourself to Noel
 
My Thank You Notes
Friends of Noel

Sandra W.

View all: 1 friend
My Video    
Loading video...
My Butterfly Rewards

Recent Activity


    I’ve earned Butterfly Credits
    Comment Board
    Viewing 1 of 1: view all | add a comment »
    Jan 7, 2008 10:43 PM

    Lox s. (76)

    Kudos
    no testimonials yet
    Profile theme: "C2C Default"   |    as your profile theme
    Flag as Inappropriate