Lansing, MI, USA
Joined Jun 28, 2007
Protect America's Forests,
Breast Cancer Awareness,
Breast Cancer Awareness,
Games - Cards,
Games - Board games,
Games - Puzzles,
My Page Billboard
It's of a rare Golden Tiger,
Also called a Strawberry Tiger.
The Ten Commandments (pet version)
1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me-it's crucial to my well-being.
4. Don't be angry at me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I have only you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when its speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it.
7. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand but that I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate or lazy, ask your self if something might be bothering me.
Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I get old; you, too, will grow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't bear to watch it, or, "Let it happen in my absence."
Everything is easier for me if you are there.
Remember, I love you.
~A Dog's Soul~ Dogs Live Here
Every dog must have a soul
Somewhere deep inside
Where all his hurts and grievances
Are buried with his pride.
Where he decides the good and bad,
The wrong way from the right,
And where his judgment carefully
Is hidden from our sight.
A dog must have a secret place
Where every thought abides,
A sort of close acquaintance that
He trusts in and confides.
And when accused unjustly for
Himself, He cannot speak,
Rebuked, He finds within his soul
The comfort he must seek.
He'll love, though' he is unloved,
And he'll serve though' badly used,
And one kind word will wipe away
The times when he's abused.
Although' his heart may break in two
His love will still be whole,
Because God gave to every dog
An understanding Soul!
My dog and I live in this house. You are welcome to come and visit me anytime but we have a few things that you must understand before you visit:
You must expect a few dog hairs to stick to your clothes. I vacuum and clean on a regular basis, but a Dog lives in this house too.
You may be licked and given a paw a few times but he does this because he loves people and wants to say "Hello", so if you feel that you are too good for his love then you may not feel welcome here because this is his home too.
My dog is well mannered and very clean but if you are one of those people who think ALL animals are dirty and smelly then you and I will probably have difficulty feeling comfortable during your visit.
If you don't like the sound of barking, then my home is not likely to be a pleasant place for you. My dog protects me by letting me know I have a visitor. Whether it be a friend or uninvited stranger. If you are a friend, my dog will consider you his friend too but if you are an unwelcome guest, my dog will protect me with his life as I would his.
Do not expect me to lock my dog in another room during your visit. I have trained my dog well so he will not do anything to you except maybe want a pat on the head. I will not subject him to feel as if he is being punished by locking him away for no reason. That would just be cruel.
When you walk in my home, be careful not to trip on a squeaky toy or a bone. These are my dog's little treasures and I will not take them away from him just to show you that I keep a clean house. He knows where all his toys are. They may not look like much to you, but to him, they are worth more than gold.
You see, This is OUR home. We have been together for a long time. I raised him into a well mannered, beautifully behaved dog. I am proud of him.
I consider him my personal gift from God. He has done nothing but give me his endless love and devotion for many years. I love him dearly and want to make his years happy ones. As happy as he makes mine.
When you go home to your family, he stays here with me. A fine and loving companion. He is MY family and I wouldn't change that for the world.
When I was sick, he stayed right by my side as I did his when he was not having a good day. A better friend I could not ask for. When no one else cared, my Dog did. He has given me nothing but pure joy and I love him endlessly.
So please understand that I am not being rude. I'm just looking out for my best friend. ~unknown
||Jun 28, 2007
|Group Host of
* ~ 2. Bunnies Wannabe Sexy LADYBUGS ~ So Says Lola... *, * ~ 8. Native Am. ~ Celtic Warriors/Mythological Beings ~ *, *********Witches Sabbath**********, ***Bytch Wytches Cauldron***, *~Animal Lovers~*, 1 Dolphins Lovers, A Country Coven, A Dog-Gone Good Natural Pets Group, A Free Stuff Network (AFSN), A Healing Garden, A WOMANS BEAUTY & HEALTH CRUELTY FREE!, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G facts!, ADULT CONTENT, ALL AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE PITBULL TERRIERS GROUP more »
||Introduce yourself to Shawna
dog and cat
All kind of food,
meat and potatoes,
a lot of apple and tomatos,
Keep it Healthy,
lots of water,
Still Love Chocolate Though!,
try to eat healthy
|Wild Fact About Me
|What Gives Me Hope
|If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
|What/who changed my life and why
|What Bugs Me
Stupid mean people,
people who don't "listen",
Those who hurt others weaker than them,
people who steal and harm others,
people who rape,
People claiming friendship that are not!,
any one that would hurt a woman,
a gentle breeze,
My best friend,
the beauty of nature,
the sound of the ocean,
|What Scares Me
Shootings in Our Schools,
Losing the ones I love,
scrapbooking family history,
Mythology / Folklore,
The Lord of The Rings,
unusual or very old cookbooks,
Harry Potter Series,
The mists of Avalon
R and B,
The Fifth Element,
Interview with the Vampire,
The Green Mile,
Legends of the Fall,
Lord of the Rings,
Dances with Wolves,
Law and Order,
Law and Order SVU,
Buffy the Vampire Slayer,
|Can't Live Without
friends and family,
||Introduce yourself to Shawna