"To learn more about myself."
Milwaukee, WI, USA
divorced, 2 children
Speaks: Spanish- a little, English
Joined Aug 28, 2007
What I Want to Do:
Health Care for ALL,
Indigenous Peoples Rights,
Protect America's Forests,
LIFE SENTENCE FOR RAPISTSCHILDMOLESTORS,
PREVENT SEXUAL PREDATORS RELEASE,
Listening to Music,
Games - Cards,
Games - Board games,
Books - Collecting,
What life threw me since my last appearance
It has been so long since I have been around, I read my messages & found that I have recieved so many new Green stars. THANK YOU ALL. You get them all right back at ya!
First let me get everyone up to date with all that has changed in my life.
1. Am Divorced now..BUT strange enough hubby & I are still living together, raising out kids together, loving each other, hating each other, loving each other & still having "relations" (heheh)) The reasons for the divorce will only be shared with those I feel need to be.
2. My son is excelling in high school. ALL A'S THIS YEAR!! even in composition! The upcoming year will be his last. Then his sights are set on attending Florida State U! (SAD & MOST DEPRESSING FOR ME IS THAT HE WILL BE SOOOOOOOO FAR AWAY!!!!) But I will not stand in the way of his dreams. BUT..yes another BUT..I wish he would attend our own wonderful & world renowned UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN-MADISON!!! OR Marquette!
3. My daughter was having a little struggle this year, stopped her violin, picked up more within the creative arts area (still being the Bi-lingual school Spanish/English), she is feeling even at 9 yrs old that she NEEDS to have a determined career. Her ignorant teacher pushed her own thoughts on that 3rd graders should know what they want to be already! So my daughter even after being removed from that idiots class, is still having a difficult time understanding THE REAL LIFE choices she has.
4. My hubby (well ex-hubby) health is not bad, but could be much better. He has allowed himself to become overweight to the point of concern, he knows it, everyone here has tried to help him, since we all usually eat pretty healthy,,,he refuses to stick to what I prepare for him daily. He will eat what I prepare, then says he is going for drive & I KNOW he goes & grabs junk food!
5. My Grandfather (Fathers Dad) passed away last August from a long battle with several heart conditions, lung issues he was ready, then in October we lost my closet, dearest & sweetest Great Uncle passed from untreated cancer he refused treatment for.
6. My very first love, boyfriend who treated me like a queen passed away at the tender age of 42 from a stroke. It still rips my heart out today that his children will grow without him. ((Fonzo was the one that taught me things about men, life & what to NOT tolerate)) Even after we broke up..he & I remained best friends for years! He even helped me decide whether or not to marry.
((These deaths all occurred in a 7 month period. Three of my closet men in my life..loosing the only three men that I really deeply & truly loved, trusted & respected were now gone))
7. My mother & I have grown closer over the years and our bond is stronger than ever. She came & saved me from a short self-destructve phase after the divorce, and a nervous breakdown shortly after I sobered up. (Now mind you I never drink alcohol, even with most special occasions, but when I got served with the papers I felt as if I was a disappointment, failure, embarrassment, and a terrible mother. My mom was there by my side for five months helping me recover & sat next to me in the court room.
And as you can see by all that I have shared, I am not shy to share my private life with those that care to read. I have learned that by holding back my thoughts, ideas, emotions it leads to more harm than good.
I also found that the ones that called themselves my friends are no longer around. During my deepest & darkest hours, I was able to see through all the facades that were there.
When I was sick no one wanted or cared to be there as so many promised me. I was alone in my heart & soul & mom was there. There were times when I thought about my life, why I was here, what is my purpose. And I still haven't figured out that last part. But for now I am content with my focus being on my children & close family members who stood next to me.
My next goals are to become more active in my own dreams & making sure that with hard work & determination I now have I will be closer to getting my dreams & desires fullfilled.
By being a more open minded, stronger woman, fearless in making my voice heard, being able to stand up proudly & happily again.
I love my life, am truly lucky & blessed to have all that I have. I will try my best to get through another day with a positive thought that will help me when I feel its too tough.
I will make sure to be the friend a friend needs, and not like the ones that had abandonded me when I needed good, honest & sincere friends the most.
If at anytime you feel you may just need to vent...I am here!
For everyone has those days when it just seems it's all too much I will do my best to be one of those Friends that will be here when needed.
Peace, love & my best to all!
||Aug 28, 2007
||Meeting Friends, Job Search, Professional Connections, Support a Cause
|Group Host of
GLBT Rights Global, WWF - World Wildlife Fund, World Without Frontiers
Spanish- a little,
||Loving, honest, sometimes insane but in a good, productive & positive way :o) Protective & dedicated of my two beautiful children, my devoted & adorable family of 4 Chihuahua's (we adopted one out)& of course my best friend, teacher, lover & husband.
||Introduce yourself to T
Love and live with an open heart,
Interested in many religions,
COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!,
Everything in moderation!
|Wild Fact About Me
||Love, Laugh, Live
Protect, Respect, Honor
Appreciate, Dedicate, Supplicate
|What Gives Me Hope
|If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
||Extend the weekends Thursday-Monday :o)
|What/who changed my life and why
||Author Toni Morrison her writings are overwhelming beautiful.
My Husband, The man who helped me through my worst times and shared so many more happy times.
My Grandfather, Who I always and still love deeply.
|What Bugs Me
People who complain but don't vote!,
The destruction of rural areas,
Any one that would hurt an animal,
Complainers and whiners,
Any one that would hurt a child
Raising My Children,
When a stranger says Hello/GOOD MORNING,
My son's smile,
My daughter's smile,
My best friend
|What Scares Me
War - Cruelty - Greed - Indifference,
Losing the ones I love,
Criminals that are young and violent
||Imagination is more important than knowledge.~~Albert Einstein
The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth~~Chief Joseph
"If you live on this land, and you have ancestors sleeping in this land, I believe that makes you a native to this land. It has nothing to do with the color of your skin. I was not raised to look at people racially. What I was taught is that we're flowers in the Great Spirit's garden. We share a common root, and the root is Mother Earth."
Books - Author,
Medicine / Health Care,
R and B,
Depends on my mood!
Paula's Home Cooking,
Rachel Rays Shows,
Espn Sports Center,
The Science Channel,
My Wife and Kids,
Bernie Mac Show,
Will and Grace,
That 70's Show,
Hows it Made,
ALL AMERICAN JUNK FOOD,
Indian Tacos &,
ONEIDA OF COURSE,
Puerto Rican food
Wisconsin - anywhere,
Tennessee/North Carolina in the mountain
|Can't Live Without
Ok I guess my Kids JK HAHA,
food and friends,
||Introduce yourself to T
It's easy to embed a video hosted by one of the following sites on your
MyPage. Simply add the URL of the video you want to share, from one of
• Google Video
• MySpace Videos
Hit the "edit" button on the "My Video"
module. and add the URL of the video you want to share. Not
sure what the URLs look like? Here are examples from each of the