At present, New Shrine Foundation is supporting about 330 students. Among them, only 30 students are fully supported for monthly school tuition fees, copies, books and pencils. The others are provided books and notepaper, but still need full sponsorship.
What is required of Child Sponsors:
$100 US per year is needed to sponsor a child. 100% of the money donated goes towards the education and welfare of these children and their families.
*No funds are used for fundraising or administration. Without your support many of these children will not be able to stay in school.
Why do we need Virtual Volunteer Coordinators?
To carry out these objectives, the Foundation requires Virtual Volunteer Coordinators. Even with a few hours of contribution in a week or month, she/he can make a huge difference in the lives of these children.
As a coordinator, New Shrine expects Virtual Volunteer Coordinators to perform the following activities:
1. Find a Child Sponsor to cover monthly school tuition fees, books, uniform, daily lunch, pencils, notebooks, etc.
2. Help finding importers or wholesalers for beautiful, handcrafted knitted wool items.
* The parents of the children of New Shrine Academy make fabulous woolen items as a way to make some extra money, as well help raise funds for the Academy. The items are knitted using the best quality wool and are of professional quality.
3. Help coordinate donations, fundraising, promotions, and education activities in their local areas by working with your local charities, churches, businesses, unions, schools, and governments.
4. Help establishing a New Shrine Charity in your area with your leadership
What do Virtual Volunteer Coordinators receive? This Billboard Page was Designed and Created by "The Angels Of Care2"
Since the Virtual Volunteers Coordinator position is unpaid, New Shrine believes only people who are dedicated to humanitarian services and interested in investing a few hours a week should apply. New Shrine Foundation will honor their names on its website.
In addition to this, the Virtual Volunteer Coordinators will gain respect from the whole New Shrine family and from students, and self-satisfaction by working compassionately for the benefit of Nepalese society.