Enjoy the little synchronicities in your life; every once in a while, stop and look about you: listen with your mind and heart, and hear with your hands, your lips, and your tongue!
What Gives Me Hope
1. That my ill-health CAN be cured by diet and herbs.
2. That someday, the world will learn to co-exist in peace.
3. That there is some Higher Being/Consciousness out there.
4. That someday, no one will hunger, be dis-eased, be poor or be caught in a bloody war.
5. That my beloved husband will always be here for me.
If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
I wouldn't want to be an elected official. I think politics corrupts people's morals and values. Each of us have the power to effect change in this world. We just have to use our talents and gifts.
What/who changed my life and why
The book that changed my life was "The House of Breath" by William Goyen
The Movie that changed my life was Seven Years in Tibet.
The Event that changed my life was my wedding day.
And finally, the person who changed my life was my beloved husband, Max.
Believe nothing because a wise man said it.
Believe nothing because it is generally held.
Believe nothing because it is written.
Believe nothing because it is said to be divine
Believe nothing because someone else believes it.
But believe only what you yourself judge to be true.