START A PETITION 27,000,000 members: the world's largest community for good
START A PETITION
x
 
 

Joseph E Fasciani

"is the same mission I've always been on: to maintain my relationship w/the Creation so we care for one another."

Esquimalt, BC, Canada
male, age 72
single, 3 children
Speaks: English, German, bits of French/Spanish
Joined Jan 2, 2012


 
My Page Billboard

OK, just noticed this now! 

Well, as I stated, born 17th Feb 1943, living near Victoria, BC w/my handsome Zwergspitze [dwarf Spitze], PTSDakota.  He suffers the same PTSD as I do, so we were meant for one anther!

You can google --or better yet-- cluuz 'joseph e fasciani' to get some idea of what I'm about.
 
I'm a Quaker by convincement  since 1965, and this is a crucial part of myself.

I still work in my residential contracting business, to make my client's life better, however I can.

 
Personal Professional Contact Singles
Joined Jan 2, 2012 Activist Aspirations Enthusiastic 
Here for  
Group Host of none yet
Groups HERBS AND WILDGATHERING, ORANGUTANS: Men of the Forest
Hometown Victoria, BC 
Homepage  
Birthday Feb 17, 1943  
Languages English, German, bits of French/Spanish  
About Me I thought that's what the rest of this page was for! What part[s] of me am I to describe? The inner or outer, the spiritual or material? By their dogs ye shall know them!
  Introduce yourself to Joseph E
  Lifestyle
Pets 1 Dog, Dakota [a zwergspitze]  
Activist Aspirations Enthusiastic
Political Leaning Depends
Religions Religious Society of Friends [Quakers]  
Eating Habits flavourful, healthy, homemade, mindful  
Wild Fact About Me Come closer, so I can whisper it to you!
My Philosophy If you can grasp the concept of one who is a Christian anarchist pacifist, well that's me! However, I do not reject self-defense, and some violence is needed to get through life, such as childbirth. I support the non-criminal public to keep & bear firearms, as an armed population remains the best defense against tyranny by governments.

I also spent a third of my life in the bush, where they're treated as necessary tools.
What Gives Me Hope The great number of healthy young people who have highly positive interests in life, as they are better able to express themselves today than when I was their age, say fifty-five years ago.
If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by Enable Social Credit economics as widely as possible, to enable the 90% to have a best chance at life and living well. The richest 10% have always looked after themselves, even at the expense of the remaining 90%!
What/who changed my life and why Movie: Chushingura, The 47 Ronin [Toho original 1963 version]
Book 1: Zen in English Literature and the Oriental Classics, by R H Blythe
Book 2: The Poetry of Robinson Jeffers
What Bugs Me Ignorant unthinking fools  
Passions  
Inspirations  
What Scares Me  
  Favorites
Role Models  
Quotation "a world of made is not a world of born." e e cumings
Interests Too many to list!  
Books  
Music A wide variety of music  
Movies  
TV Shows  
Favorite Foods Transformer Stew  
Favorite Places  
Can't Live Without wine, women, &amp, song, poetically speaking  
  Introduce yourself to Joseph E
 
My Thank You Notes
Friends of Joseph E

Margaret S.

Aurea W.

Paulinha R.

Jeanne R.

Aud N.

View all: 38 friends
My Butterfly Rewards

Most recent activity (up to 500 gifts shown)


    I’ve earned Butterfly Credits
    Comment Board
    Viewing 9 of 9: view all | add a comment »
    Mar 25, 2015 1:31 PM

    Paulinha R. (31)

    Mar 12, 2015 2:57 AM

    linda n. (3554)
    http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/latest/adrift.jpg
    a Magical Rose ~Brings peacefulness across the World ~luv Linda
    Mar 3, 2015 11:27 PM

    Aud n. (724)

    Mar 3, 2015 3:01 AM

    Aud n. (724)

    Feb 13, 2015 11:57 PM

    Aud n. (724)

    Oct 4, 2014 10:00 AM

    Aud n. (724)

    Aug 7, 2014 11:50 AM

    Aud n. (724)

    Jul 28, 2014 2:27 PM

    Aud n. (724)

    Apr 13, 2014 12:09 PM

    Aud n. (724)

    Kudos
    , Total Send green star »
     
    no testimonials yet
    Profile theme: "World: Canada2"   |    as your profile theme
    Flag as Inappropriate