I'm still new here, so won't be accepting friend invitations and group invitations. I don't intend to "collect". Sorry.
I visit The Petitionsite daily and check / sign as many as I have time to, so I don't need them sent to me by mail or message.
The pain I feel each time I open one of these petitions is almost unbearable. My stomache churns, my heart breaks, I feel faint, desolate, helpless, anger, hate... all the negative emotions humans can have.... but it's apparent there are lots of humans born without ANY emotions at all.... How sad!
We need a section where all the POSITIVE results are noted all in one place here so we can have something uplifting to look at before we log off each time.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO POST COMMENTS HERE, BUT PLEASE NO HUGE IMAGES Thanks for your understanding :)
Please visit my Sharebook to see more free-click donations
I cry for Nature's Children Who cannot tell of their Pain But my Tears dissolve to Nothingness...
RESPECT ALL ANIMALS AND PEOPLE AND TREAT THEM AS YOU'D LIKE TO BE TREATED
What Gives Me Hope
That there luckily are young people out there who fight to protect, and save those who cannot speak for themselves and also for the next generations, so they too will be able to see the beauty we have seen
If I were Mayor, I'd make the world a better place by
1) Have special programs in schools to teach children more about animals, so that they learn to love and respect them
2) Forbid any kind of animal abusers to have pets
3) Forbid Circuses and similar to have animals in their shows
4) Teach children to accept and respect others as they are as long as they are not harming anyone or any animal
5) Forbid fanatic religious practices which are harmful to others
6) Forbid fur farms
What/who changed my life and why
* THE COUNTLESS INDIFFERENT OR SPITEFUL, AND CRUEL PEOPLE AND "FOSTER HOMES" WHO MADE A "LOVELESS", VOID FOR ME WHILST GROWING UP. IT OPENED MY EYES TO WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK UP FOR YOU
Fortunately that made me who I am today - a person with a big heart, with empathy, sympathy and compassion for others, so I'm thankful for my experience
* MY FIRST PET - who taught me what it's like to BE loved and to give love