Massacred Town near Limoges from 2nd WW. This town was massacred by the SS Luftwafen. Only one woman escaped the tragedy. Men were taken to a barn, shot then burnt. All the women and children were taken to the church. Again they were shot then burnt to death. Afterwards the soldiers ransacked and burnt out the village. This site is now a dedication museum to all that perished that day on the 10 June 1944.