There are so many things I'd like to do before I die... but these are the most important.
1. Be happy -- really and truly happy -- and share that happiness with everyone around me.
2. Have a philosophical conversation with a child.
3. Write and publish a book.
4. Spend some time in Europe, especially France. Speak French fluently.
5. Keep my word to the best of my ability, no matter what, unless it causes harm to another.
6. Do good for people with no expectation of return, simply because it's the right thing to do.
7. Be genuine, caring, and kind.
8. Understand and be understood by someone completely.
9. Find a reason to smile, no matter what.
10. Become friends with someone I don't understand.