Adopt a Shelter Cat
To celebrate, MCHS has waived adoption fees for all adult cats, 3 years and older, adopted from MCHS during June!
The waived fees are available for adult cats (3 years+) adopted from the Montgomery County shelter or the MCHS Foster program, so pick out your favorite kitty and take advantage of this savings.
Top Ten Reasons to Adopt a Shelter Cat:
10. Cats are clean; they bathe themselves and are easy to house train
9. Cats are independent and can be left alone while you’re at work
8. Cats are entertaining to watch and fun to play with
7. Cats are soft, affectionate and provide companionship
6. Cats are comfortable in small spaces like apartments
5. Taking care of a cat can help teach children humane values
4. Cats are quiet, bring a little bit of the wild into your home
3. Indoor, altered cats can live up to 20 years
2. A Cat’s purr is calming and soothing
1. When you adopt a shelter cat, you’re saving a life!
Adopters will be responsible for the cost of the microchip.
Offer expires June 30, 2010.
It’s Easy to Adopt:
Adoption applications must be completed in person. Bring a valid driver’s license, proof of rabies shots for other pets in the home, landlord’s name and phone number if applicable, and veterinary reference. Montgomery County applicants take priority over others. Youths under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. For more details about adoption, click here.
Every adoption saves a life!
Montgomery County Humane Society
14645 Rothgeb Drive
Rockville MD 20850
(240) 773-5960 Option 4
Open Monday, Tuesday 12-7 pmClosed Wednesday
Open Thursday, Friday 12-7 pm
Open Saturday, Sunday 12-5 pmhttp://mchumane.org