The Earth Force United Organization | The Declaration of Peace.
The Declaration of Peace Pledge.
1) Call on the Bush administration and Congress to immediately withdraw all US troops from Iraq, with no future redeployments.
2) Urge my Congressional representatives to adopt a "bring the troops home now" position, and to establish a concrete, comprehensive withdrawal plan no later than September 21, 2006, International Peace Day, just days before Congress adjourns.
3) Participate in marches, rallies, demonstrations, and other peaceful strategies to establish this plan.
4) Engage in nonviolent civil disobedience, as conscience leads me, if this plan for a comprehensive withdrawal is not established and activated no later than September 21, 2006.
Nonviolence Guidelines for Declaration of Peace Activities.
1) Our attitude will be one of nonviolence, openness and respect toward all we encounter.
2) We will use no violence, verbal or physical, toward any person.
3) We will not destroy or damage any property.
4) When engaging in nonviolent civil disobedience, we will accept the consequences of our actions.
5) We will not carry anything that could be construed as a weapon
6) We will not bring or use alcohol or drugs (except for medical purposes).
Sign The Declaration of Peace.
Yes! I join with the majority of people in the US, the people of Iraq, and people around the world in calling for a comprehensive end to the US war in Iraq.
The EFU Organizations goals are simple. To work towards peace and to oppose war. Our goal is to unite people and bring them information on world events and what they can do to change them. We work towards the end of human and civil rights abuses of ALL peoples of the world. We work towards the end of animal abuse and towards environmental sanity. We believe that PEACE is PATRIOTIC.