What is the aim of education?
The aim of education needs to be - "Enable human-beings to live harmoniously among themselves and with rest of the nature.”
Harmony at all levels-
- Harmony in all four dimension of living of human being (work, Behaviour, Thinking and Existential- experience)
- Harmony in all five Status of living of human-being (individual, Family, Society, Nation and World)
What is accomplishment?
- Human kind’s experiencing established –values in coexistence.
- Resolution, Prosperity and Universal- Goodness in Human-society.
- Freedom from illusion and continuity of awakening.
But whatever our present Education providing?
3 ghost- maniacal pursuit for profit (Economics)
maniacal pursuit for consumption (Sociology)
maniacal pursuit for sex (Psychology)
- Psychology- A/c to Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) Sex is the center of human’s all activities. With this concept does any sister can believe in her brother? Does a daughter live with her father with confidence?
- Sociology – Famous Theory is “Survival of the fittest”. So what message is going? Who has money power; Arms power and muscles power lead the world.
- Economics- A/c to Adam Smith Needs are unlimited, materials limited.
What gives us this thought? Security or Insecurity
And uneducated people follow this type of educated people so what the result-
Insecurity → Fear → Collection→ Exploitation→ Objection→ revolt→ War→ again insecurity
So what type of structure it gives us Organised or disorganised?
The answer is disorganised.
So please rethink what should be the design of our Education?