103 Easy Gift Idea's & Cute Sayings to attach to them!
Dec 17, 2005
103 Easy Gift Idea's & Cute Sayings to attach to them!
1. M&M's - "Have a Merry and Most wonderful Holiday Season!!"
2. Soup or soup mix - Wishing you a "Souper" Holiday Season!!
3. Frozen or ready to bake pizza - "Warm up to a wonderful Holiday Season "Topped" with Christmas cheer!"
4. Apples and Hershey's Hugs - A teacher can't live by apples alone...She needs "Hugs" too!!
5. Popcorn Balls - Hoping you have a "Ball" this Holiday Season!
6. Loaf of Bread - For being there when you were "Kneaded", for "Rising" to the occasion, large or small. For never "Loafing" on the job, for helping others to "Heel" with TLC. No matter how you "Slice it", you do a terrific job loving Others. Merry Christmas!!
7. Jolly Ranchers - Have a Holly "Jolly" Christmas!!
8. Rootbeer - We're "Root" ing for you to have a Happy Holiday Season and a Wonderful New Year!!
9. Chex Party Mix - Remember Santa "Chex" his list twice to see who's been naughty or nice...so be good for goodness sake!! Merry Christmas!!
10. Box of Hostess Ho-Ho's - Hope a merry "HO - HO - H0" fills your heart the whole year through! (Put a santa sticker on the label)
11. Wire wisk - (Filled with Chocolate kisses) "We WHISK you a Merry KISSmas!!"
12. Jar of Jelly - jelly is like love - you can't spread it around without getting some on yourself! Merry Christmas!!
13. Christmas Tray - We "Tray"sure your friendship! Merry Christmas!!
14. Bell - With each chime of this festive bell, may a Christmas wish come true. And bring you peace and happiness to last the whole year through! Merry Christmas!
15. Yule Log - "We send you warm greetings this Christmas Season!!"
16. Potpourri - "May this sweet scent bring back thoughts of warm Christmas' long ago!" Merry Christmas!
17. Cleaners - "You add sparkle and make our life brighter!" Merry Christmas!
18. Nuts - "We're nuts about you!" Merry Christmas!
19 Lifesavers - " You've been a life saver!" Have a great Christmas!
20. A juice pitcher filled with candy canes- "We pitcher you raising a little "cane" during the holidays!" Have a merry Christmas!!
21. Broom - You're "Dust" the finest neighbors we know! Merry Christmas!
22. Paper Towels - "Blot out your troubles; absorb the Christmas Spirit!"
23. Measuring Cup or Glass Measure - "Wishing you Joy Beyond Measure!
24. Bananas - If we could choose our friends, and we searched the whole world through, we'd go bananas trying to find a better bunch than you!!"
25. Any Star ornament - "Remember the reason for the season!"
52. Chocolate Orange - "Orange" you glad it's Christmas? Hope your Christmas is a Sweet one!
53. Sprite - " May your Christmas be Merry and Sprite!"
54. Ice Cream Snowballs and Hot Fudge - " Here's some packaged"snowball" treats. Just Drizzle Hot Fudge and its ready to eat!...Enjoy!!"
55. Snicker Bar - "Don't "Snicker", just be glad you got Something!!"
56. Mints - "Friends like you are worth a Mint!!" Merry Christmas!!
57. Matches - "No one Matches you as neighbors!" Merry Christmas!
58. Strainer - (With a christmas bow) " We could'nt restrain ourselves from wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!"
59. Box of Light Bulbs - "Have a bright and radiant Christmas"
60. Bubble Gum or Bubble Bath - "May your holidays "Bubble" over with fun!!
61 Pencil and Notepad - "Merry Christmas from our pad to yours!!" or Merry Christmas to a "noteworthy" friend!"
62. Jar of Pickles - "Just in brine, Our wish for a merry Christmas!!"
63. Grater and Cheese - " To a Grate Neighbor! Merry Christmas!"
64. Ice Cream - "Have a "Cool" Yule!!"
65. Bear shaped Honey - "Have a Bear Sweet Christmas!!"
66. Santa - "Ho - Ho - Hoping your Christmas is Heavenly!"
67. Angel - "Hoping you have a Heavenly Christmas!!"
68. Eggnog - " Have an "Udderly Moovalous" Christmas!!"
69. Gingerbread House - "Nibble, Nibble like a mouse, We hope you'll nibble at this house!" Merry Christmas!!
70. Mugs with Hot Chocolate Mix - "To our special friends who are so Dear, We wish you all a cup of Cheer!" (One Mug would be a special gift for a Teacher. "To a Special Teacher dear, wishing you a "Cup of Cheer"!"
71. Cocoa Mix - "Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas!"
72. Muffins or Muffin mix - " You're getting "Muffin" for Christmas!!"
73. Gum - "By Gum, You're a great Neighbor!! "Have a Merry Christmas"
74. Veggies and Dip - "Dip into a wonderful Holiday season and a Healthy New Year!"
75. Christmas Shaped pasta ( Or any Pasta and a bottle of Sauce ) " Have a Pasta-tively Happy Holiday!"
76. Jar of Jam - "Hoping you have a Holiday "Jammed" packed with fun!!" "Jam-packed" with Christmas Cheer!!"
77. Cookie Dough - "Here's a little extre "Dough" for Christmas! Or "Everyone Needs a little extra "Dough" for Christmas!!"
78. Homemade Frozen Rolls - "Here's a little holiday treat. Rise and bake, it can't be beat! Warm fresh rolls just for you. Top with butter .... that's all you do! Warm Holiday Greetings to you"
79. Brownie Mix - (Or any Mix) "Whip up this mix for a wonderful holiday fix! Wishing you a "rich" Holiday Season!!" (Be sure to attach the recipe!)
80. Homemade caramels - Hoping you have a "Rich" and "wonderful" Holiday!!"
81. Pie - "Just a "Holiday Hi" and a tasty Pie!! Happy Holidays!!"
82. Divinity - "May your Christmas be "Divine" and your Holidays so Fine! Sweet Christmas Wishes!"
New years Resolutions
Made with the best of
But do we always keep
By the time the year has
This year let’s
make a resolution
We are able to keep the
whole year through
Let’s resolve to be
Christmas this year will
be more about
the simple things
Sharing time with family
Caroling or decorating
the tree or testing
the lights on a
Not as much about
Do it today
It is far easier to be
kind to others when
are going right
These are very hard times
We can become so
focused on our
We forget to shine our
But this is a time when
I wrote this after I had
cleaned up from the
storm...A friend stopped
by and noticed it..
I tried to take a picture
but you cant see it quite
the same in a pic... But
this ones was strange so
I included it...
I had been so busy trying
to seal holes...
telling myself the truth.
And honesty is telling
the truth to other
Many years ago, when I
was in high school
chemistry lab, I was
assigned to do a litmus
test to determin...
A simple one page website
has gone up with a very
intriguing and important
message. The site,
Patriots for America
is organizing w
hat could be the march on
Washington that all of
the others have been a
lead up to. The anger and
I have recently posted
some BlogSpot radio
interviews and YouTube
videos, publicizing my
two new books,
1) Deepening Your
Intimacy and Good
2) Psychological Healing