|Action Request:||Write E-Mail|
This address doesn't work : email@example.com
1.Bharatinagar police station: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Shivajinagar police station: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Additional Director General of Police: email@example.com
4. Director General of Police: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Commissioner of Police, Bangalore email@example.com
6. BBMP Commissioner: C7.
Director of Animal Husbandry: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
8. Chief Minister: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Home Minister: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
10. Mayor: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Deputy Mayor: email@example.com
12. Special Commissioner Admin: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. IGP: email@example.com
14. Joint Director Animal Husbandry: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Advisor to CM: email@example.com
16. Advisor to commissioner: firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Additional Commissioner (HRD & Public Grievance): email@example.com
18. Public Relation Officer and I/c of HRD Training: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Tilak Nagar : email@example.com
20. ACP tilaknagar, mico: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. JOINT DIRECTOR OF BANGALORE ANIMAL HUSBANDRY: email@example.com
22. DCP EAST : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
23. ACP EAST: email@example.com
24. SP RURAL :firstname.lastname@example.org
CC to your email id and the following
1. Head of AKHILA DAYA PRANI SANGHA : email@example.com
2. HIGH COURT ADVOCATE : firstname.lastname@example.org
To : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I, ......, would like to bring to your notice that there is illegal cattle slaughter including the slaughter of cows, camels and cattle which is strictly banned by the government. Yet these activities are happening openly throughout the year more so on occasions like Bakrid. I ,along with my entire family strongly condemn this and want to know what are you doing to stop this.
I understand that a lot of cattle have now been seen collected in places like Shivajinagar, Azadnagar, Chandra Layout and Bharatinagar and all across Bangalore. Some sources say that nearly 3000 cattle ( including cows ) and more than 100 camels are present at Bangalore now in various locales and another 2000 will be added in another week. You, as responsible departments would know more than us as to where the cattle are being hoarded. I understand that these cattle are being hoarded for slaughter on November 7th. Last year as well many cows, camels and cattle were slaughtered inspite of a ban on cow slaughter, camel slaughter and cattle slaughter. Also it has come to my understanding this slaughter is happening openly on the streets in such large numbers. Though there is a fresh order by the Animal Husbandry Department dated October 26, 2011, to rescue the camels no action has been taken till now.
In all these matters, one crucial truth is conveniently forgotten: that animal welfare is inextricably linked to human welfare and is in no way separate from it. Animal welfare and animal rights are, indeed, part and parcel of a code of ethics that civilised human beings are at all times expected to follow. Our treatment of animals, and our attitude towards them, not merely reflect our own basic values and type of character; but also have a bearing upon our personal destinies. Humankind forgets this age-old truth at its own peril, and the peril of our common home,our blue planet.
This is highly unacceptable.Kindly take immediate action and rescue the cows, camels and cattle immediately. And also please take stern action against all offenders.
With high anticipation,