"Fluoridation is the greatest case of scientific fraud of this century, if not of all time."
- Robert Carton , PhD, scientist, formerly of the US Environmental Protection Agency.
The artificial fluoridation of public water supplies, such as contemplated by (Houston) City ordinance No. 80-2530 may cause or may contribute to the cause of cancer, genetic damage, intolerant reactions, and chronic toxicity, including dental mottling, in man; that the said artificial fluoridation may aggravate malnutrition and existing illnesses in man; and that the value of said artificial fluoridation is in doubt as to the reduction of tooth decay in man."
- Texas Judge Anthony Farris (presided over litigation involving fluoridation)
"That any so-called "doctors" would persuade a civilized nation to add voluntarily a deadly poison to its drinking water systems is unbelievable. It is the height of criminal insanity."
~ Einstein's nephew, Dr. E.H. Bronner (a chemist who had also been a prisoner of war during WWII) in a letter printed in The Catholic Mirror, Springfield, MA, January 1952
"The E.P.A. should act immediately to protect the public, not just on the cancer data, but on the evidence of bone fractures, arthritis, mutagenicity and other effects."
- Dr. William Marcus , Senior Toxicologist at E.P.A.
"I am appalled at the prospect of using water as a vehicle for drugs. Fluoride is a corrosive poison that will produce serious effects on a long range basis. Any attempt to use water this way is deplorable."
- Dr. Charles Gordon Heyd , Past President of the American Medical Association.
"fluoridation ... it is the greatest fraud that has ever been perpetrated and it has been perpetrated on more people than any other fraud has."
"It is criminal to implement a so-called public health measure which kills certain people even if it does reduce tooth decay in some of the survivors."
- Dr. Professor Albert Schatz , (Microbiology), Nobel Prize Winner for the discovery of Streptomycin, the cure for tuberculosis and numerous other bacterial infections.