Green tea is one of the tea most commonly known for its antioxidant properties.
Apart from this benefit, it has tonnes of many other benefits.
Pic Credit :bkajino
Here are the Top benefits of green tea :
- Anti Aging- Due to its high antioxidant properties, Green tea helps to ward off free radicals and reduces wrinkle development.
- Prevents bad breath
- Fights Skin cancer- Drinking two cups of green tea helps to reduce risk of skin cancer in the long run. Recent studies showed that green tea extract reduced size of tumor.
- Weight loss- It increase metabolism rate and polyphenol in green tea intensify levels of fat oxidation and rate in which food are converted into calories.
- Heart Disease- It protects clots formation and help them better withstand blood pressure changes.
- Acne- Green Tea contains catechins, natural anti-bacterial agents that suppress acne-causing bacteria. It also contains anti inflammatory properties which reduces swelling of acne.
Exported from external blog :http://secretbits.blogspot.sg/