1. While average people think money is the root of all evil, the rich believe poverty is the root of all evil.
2. Rich people try to make themselves happy, while average people try to make others happy.
3. Rich people do for themselves, while average people wait for others to do things for them.
4. Rich people seek out certain kinds of education, while average people seek out formal education.
5. Rich people make money doing things they love, while average people take jobs they hate simply to make money.
6. Rich people challenge themselves while average people don’t set expectations.
7. While rich people get rich on other people’s money, average people think you must have money before you make any.
8. Rich people take risks with their money, while average people play it safe with theirs.
Above are the highlights of his list on how rich people think differently from the average middle-class working person. See if you agree or disagree.
Recently, author Steve Siebold has stirred up quite a bit of controversy surrounding the different classes of people, and why some people are rich and some people well, aren’t. Siebold claims to have spoken to hundreds of millionaires over a 30-year period of time, getting to know the rich, what makes them tick, and more specifically, what kind of thinking separates them from everyone else.