Definition of a JOB SEEKER
A person who is seeking a job and who must be highly proficient at:
* Goal Setting * Strategic Planning * Competitive Analysis
* Self-Analysis * Market Analysis * Self-Motivation
* Writing * Editing * Proofreading
* Word Processing * The Internet * Logistics
* Marketing * Sales * Cold Calling
* Networking * Time Management * Research
* Stress Management * Overcoming Objections * Health and Fitness
* Interviewing * Negotiating * Decision Making
Definition written by Jay A Block, a leading executive career and empowernent coach, in his book "101 Best Ways to Land a Job in Troubled Times"
Do you agree? .