1. Essential Oils contain properties many times more powerful than dried herbs. Their antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal properties make them a very important consideration.
2. Essential Oils are highly oxygenating. Oxygen and disease cannot live in the same environment.
3. Essential Oils have the longest shelf life of any plant or herb known to man.
4. Essential Oils require no refrigeration and require very little shelf space. Because you use only a few drops per application, they last a very long time, therefore making essential oils very cost effective.
5. Essential Oils bypass the digestive system, so they can be very beneficial to people, even if they have a weak digestive system.
6. Essential Oils are a wonderful solution for babies or the elderly because many of them cannot swallow capsules.
7. Because medical needs many be so very important in the new millennium, Essential Oils may be even more valuable to have on hand for barter and trade purposes, as in the ancient times. With upcoming flu and virus "scares", we need to have our oils on hand at all times for prevention.
8. Aromatherapy is a science that was lost to the modern world and only now is being researched and rediscovered. Essential Oils are the subtle, aromatic and volatile liquids extracted from the flowers, seeds, leaves, stems, bark and roots of herbs, bushes, shrubs, plants and trees through steam distillation.
9. When diffused, Essential Oils can be the best air filtration system in the world!
10. The constituencies of the oils are similar to our own cellular structure. Therefore Our bodies recognize, absorb, and are used by our bodies because their molecules are genetically familiar.
What Real Essential Oils do for you all day long?
- Clean the air of pollutants.
- Purify the water you drink and bathe in.
- Be combined with food and nutritional supplements for increased support to support cell metabolism and improve antioxidant action with in your body.
- Enhance your skin, hair, and oral hygiene.
- Stimulate and support your immune system.
- Reduce stress and bring emotional balance into your life.
- Enhance your ability to learn new things.
- Act against many strains of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites in your body.
- Offer support to the whole body for optimum health.
- Be used to help infants and children as well as adults.
- Help pets with many of the same problems we humans have.
- Be recognized, absorbed, and used by our bodies because their molecules are genetically familiar.
How to be sure your essential oils are therapeutic-grade:
*Are the fragrances subtle, rich, organic, and delicate? Do they “feel” natural?
*Do the fragrances of your oils vary from batch to batch as an indication that they are pure and painstakingly distilled in small batches rather than industrially processed and mixed on a large scale?
*Does your supplier send each batch of essential oils it receives through up to five different chemical analyses before it is released?
*Are these tests performed by independent labs?
*Does your supplier grow and distill it’s own organically grown herbs?
*Does your supplier use low pressure and low temperature to distill essential oils and preserve all of their fragile chemical constituents?
*Are the distillation cookers vertical rather than horizontal?
*Are they fabricated from costly stainless steel alloys to reduce the likelihood of the oils chemically reacting with metal?
*Does your supplier have representatives traveling worldwide to personally inspect the fields and distilleries where the herbs are grown and distilled?
*Does your supplier buy directly from the grower?
*Does your supplier scrutinize the facilities to ensure that no synthetic chemicals are used?*Has your supplier been doing all this for over 15 years?
If you have answered NO to any of these questions then you must contact me:
©"Home of the Feel Good Oils!"