Jan 26, 2008
Come Join In On the FUN!!!!!!!!!
Aromatherapy Workshop -
"LOVE POTIONS & MASSAGE LOTIONS!"
Presented by Mary Jo Eshelman, ND, CTN, CNHP, D.D.
Come learn the why's and the how's of making your own love potions, massage lotions, and other aromatherapy products at home. As a Doctor of Naturopathy, Dr. Eshelman is trained in clinical aromatherapy, and will share with you not only the aphrodisiac powers of certain combinations of natural fragrances, but some of the health aspects, too! Don't miss this fun and very informative workshop!
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16th, from 2 - 5 pm! $30
To be held at 107 E. Maple Street, Hartville, Ohio - at the corner of State Routes 619 and 43. (This is NOT the payment address! Please see below...)
CLICK HERE to purchase your ticket online...
...or mail your payment to Mary Jo Eshelman, ND, P.O. Box 174, Hartville, Ohio 44632.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or are interested in obtaining a "workership" to this event!
Registration ends Feburary 14th. Space is limited...so hurry and reserve your space TODAY!
It's DANCING and KARAOKE with Denim & Diamonds!
Diamonds has a vast collection of music to choose from, so YOU get to hear the music YOU like!
So come on out and have some good HEALTHY FUN! We'll laugh, sing and dance, and have some organic soda and chips. (Yes, we'll have organic coffee there, too! Hahaha!) LOCATION: 107 E. Maple Street, Hartville, Ohio - at the corner of State Routes 43 and 619 (Next to the Hartville Pie Factory Restaurant!) NOTE: This is NOT the payment adydress!
CLICK HERE to purchase your ticket online...The cost is $5 to those ordering on the internet...! (Regular Price $10) Thanks!
...or mail your payment to Mary Jo Eshelman, ND, P.O. Box 174, Hartville, Ohio 44632. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Tickets available NOW thru Feb. 14th! There may be some space available the night of the dance, or there might not be. Reverse your space early if you want to be sure!!!
Hope to see you all there!
Be sure and visit Denim & Diamond's Blog!
Get Your Tickets Today!
AROMATHERAPY WORKSHOP: "Love Potions & Massage Lotions"
Valentine Dance & Karaoke with Denim & Diamonds!
*** CLICK HERE ***
Happy Valentine's Day!
Jan 26, 2008 1:54pm
Jan 22, 2006
Boy! This was tough picking just ten! I left off some REEEEEEEEALLLY good ones, like tea tree oil, which has hundreds of uses from household cleaning to hemmorhoids...But here are the ten that I chose, and a few of their uses. I assure you there are many more!
I have a couple of in-depth blog entries about aromatherapy and essential oils, if you would like to read more!
Aromatherapy - It Naturally Just Makes Good Scents!
1. Lavendar - only oil safe to use straight...calming, relaxing, healing...burns, fevers, stress, bugs...anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antispasmodic, cytophlatic, hypotensive, tonic
2. Peppermint - digestion, liver, travel sickness, concentration, bug repellent, cools anger, can be either stimulant or relaxant
3. Eucalyptus - mental stimulant, antiseptic, anti-viral, bactericidal, expectorant, decongestant
4. Ylang Ylang - stress, hormones, skin...smells GREAT!!! euphoric aphrodisiac! YES!
5. Bergamot - calming, relaxing, uplifting, refreshing, helps rebuild emotional strength...skin problems, colic, yeast infection, cramps
6. Cypress - #1 oil for circulatory system...good for cellulite, hemorrhoids, varicose veins...1 drop under arms for deodarant, too!
7. Geranium - anti-depressant, antiseptic, astringent, balancing to female reproductive system, emotions, menopause, skin, nerves, adrenal glands, fibrocystic breasts
8. Patchouli - cellular regeneration, anti-fungal, grounding, skin tightening, nervine, helps clarify mind
9. Chamomile - colic, cramps, indigestion, nervous tension, anxiety, insomnia, pms, hyperactivity, teething
10. Lemon - detoxifier, household disinfectant, immune stimulant, lowers BP, anti-depressant, antisceptic, liver tonic
Jan 22, 2006 5:46am
Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of Care2.com or its affiliates.
, government more
|SHARES FROM VIBRACEOUS'S NETWORK
s 32nd Annual Peace Fair
and Music Festival2014
JusticeThis FREE event is
gathering of Peace,
with Live Music, Tables,
New Petition! Speak out
Merger with Comcast! Let
your opinion be know
before your bill goes up
and your programming
DOJ and FCC to Not Allow
Merger of Time-Warner and
\\nWe declare that no
man nor nation nor race
have a greater right than
others to enjoy the
fruits of their work, as
the ecological sphere is
our common condition of
\\nI would like to thatnk
everyone for the support
you have shown with
sending green stars of
appreciation. I wish I
could thank each of you
personally but I never
seem to be able to catch
up. Again thank you to
I love my Macbook, but
reently thought I had
reason to shop for a new
one. In doing some
research, I came across
this ... which I found
interesting. I had
a positive image of Apple
... not anymore ...