May 15, 2007
San Diego Juvenile Justice System has issues that need change and reform! It's the public that can help us to get change and reform. It is important while trying to initiate the corruption that the system has drowned itself in! Our chioldren suffer under the hands that are suppose to be protecting them! No child or teen should ever be abused by staff or anyone else. Children are precious gifts and we need to help those who cannot help themselves! Signing our petitions is a vital form of getting the chnage and reform we need!
1. SIGN THE PETITIONS
2. GET CHANGE
3. GET REFORM
4. MAKING SURE INCARCERATED KIDS ARE PROTECTED
5. PARENTAL RIGHTS ARE CONSIDERED
6. PLACEMENT NEAR A CHILDS HOME
7. BILLS WITH REVENUE AND RECOVERY BE ABOLISHED!
8. THE STAFF BE CHANGED BY THE COUNTY
9. A CENTER FOR THE DISABLED KIDS TO REHABILITATE
10. EAST MESA AND NORTH COUNTY HALLS CLOSED!
Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of Care2.com or its affiliates.
, laws more
|SHARES FROM MARY'S NETWORK