Note: This article assumes that clerks and computers in Fulton County Georgia Superior Court and Georgia State Court are correct in reporting that THE COCHRAN FIRM NEVER FILED A LAWSUIT REGARDING DOZIER VS. CITY OF ATLANTA IN EITHER OF THOSE COURTS. I believe the court clerks and their computer systems, not The Cochran Firm, since I know they are FRAUDS. See http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ Here is the censored tweet for today: @LIFE @nytimes @cnn @bet @change Cochran Firm defrauded Kathryn Johnston's family http://alturl.com/byh65
Since Johnnie Cochran died five years ago, shortly after he partnered with an Alabama law firm, The Cochran Firm seems to be some pseudo-government agency. Johnnie Cochran's name is apparently used to calm minority people when gross injustices happen, such as police murders. But lawyers for the firm secretly work against their clients' interest to minimize damages to the government agencies being sued. I knew The Cochran Firm would never take Kathryn Johnston's murder before a jury but would accept whatever the government (its real client) wanted to offer Johnston's survivors. Luckily for Sarah Dozier, Johnston's niece and estate administrator, Atlanta offered a $4.9 million settlement. Most people who saw the newscast about the settlement probably did not know why reporters seemed to credit Atlanta's mayor as being magnanimous for offering to settle the Johnston civil action. The truth is that despite how obvious it was the former police officers murdered the innocent old lady in her own home, the City of Atlanta could have paid much less or even zero for Johnston's murder-by-police, because The Cochran Firm were the plaintiffs' attorneys. That is worse than being pro se.
When 92-year-old Kathryn Johnston was murdered on 11/21/06, The Cochran Firm was retained for her estate's attorneys. I knew there would be fraud happening, because The Cochran Firm frequently works behind its clients backs, especially in cases regarding police misconduct. Today I discovered what The Cochran Firm did to set up Kathryn Johnston's family (its clients) to minimize or prevent damages to the Atlanta Police Department.
On November 21, 2007, The Cochran Firm published press releases claiming it had filed suit for Sarah C. Dozier v. City of Atlanta,but that was a lie. Similarly, the Cochran Firm never filed any lawsuit for the WRONGFUL DEATH OF LARRY NEAL, my brother who was murdered under secret arrest (Google that). Defrauding its clients is a habit for that law firm. The lawyers had not actually filed any lawsuit for the Johnston estate. Newspapers and media broadcasts carried The Cochran Firm's false announcement that Dozier's lawsuit was filed on 11/21/07 (exactly a year after Johnston's murder), and The Cochran Firm carried the lie on its website. But none of the reports I heard or read gave the name of the court where the Johnston wrongful death lawsuit was filed. I majored in Journalism plus I am a victim of The Cochran Firm Fraud, so the fact that journalists omitted naming the court was a red flag for me. Today I learned that NO SUIT WAS FILED ON 11/21/07 like The Cochran Firm reported in the press and in court records in USDC. It was just another Cochran Firm fraud. Here is a brief outline of what happened, followed by my tweets for today:
1. 8/1/03 - My brother Larry Neal died after 18 days of secret arrest in Memphis, Tennessee's Shelby Co. Jail under circumstances which the jail and the federal government refuse to disclose, although my family has begged for information we are entitled to for closure for over seven years.
2. 8/8/03 - My family signed contract w/ The Cochran Firm as wrongful death attorneys in a secret conflict of interest: The Cochran Firm's managing partner in the Memphis office was a Shelby County Commissioner. He had a vested interest in preventing a lawsuit from being filed against the jail, which is owned and operated by the Shelby County Commission.
3. 8/14/03 to 7/14/04 - The Cochran Firm pretended in lying letters to the Neal family that it was pursuing justice for Larry's murder by police, but the lawyers were actually holding the case inactive to help the jail escape accountability. No suit was filed for Larry's death, and no records were ever ordered. No one was even appointed estate executor. Larry's case file was EMPTY at the end of Tennessee's statute of limitations for wrongful death.
4. 8/1/05 - Larry Neal's mother and sister filed lawsuit against The Cochran Firm for defrauding the family to help Shelby County Jail escape accountability. Suit was filed in Georgia Superior Court and served to The Cochran Firm's Atlanta office, which is where the Neal's initial client intake interview was conducted. Arrangements were made by The Cochran Firm's Atlanta office for us to sign contract in The Cochran Firm's Memphis office the day after Larry's burial. The Atlanta and Memphis office of The Cochran Firm promised to work together to bring justice for Larry's wrongful death and to help Larry Neal's 80-year-old mother avoid traveling by sending lawyers from The Cochran Firm's Atlanta office to her Stone Mountain, Georgia home when it was necessary to give depositions or interface with her attorneys.
5. 5/26/06 - Judge Wendy Shoob dismissed the Neal vs. Cochran Firm lawsuit because The Cochran Firm falsely claimed our lawsuit was served wrongly. The lawyers swore in court THERE IS NO COCHRAN FIRM OFFICE IN GEORGIA, and Judge Shoob concurred. Meanwhile, The Cochran Firm kept doing business in its Atlanta office and and advertising the Atlanta office prolifically on the Internet, through legal referral services, on television commercials, on billboards, and on MARTA trains. Obviously, the court and the Cochran Firm lawyers decided the Neal family were unworthy of truth and justice, and The Cochran Firm had no intention of any jury knowing how they treated the Neal family to help police escape accountability for killing my mentally, physically disabled brother, a black middle aged man.
6. 11/21/06 - Atlanta police killed 92-year-old Kathryn Johnston in a no-knock warrant case, then tried to cover-up her murder by falsely accusing the elder of drug trafficking. The world was outraged, particularly African Americans. To prevent riots and help police, authorities arranged for The Cochran Firm to represent Johnston's survivors. Riots were prevented because:
A ) Tensions were diffused in a series of town hall meetings that gave the public a place to vent and authorities made promises about improvements in the justice system and community relations, such as a citizens review board being established, and
B ) The outraged public knew that The Cochran Firm was retained to represent Kathryn Johnston's estate. This brought calm because many blacks have misplaced trust in the law firm that wears Johnnie Cochran's name.
7. Mary Neal went to the NAACP town hall meetings to warn community leaders and Johnston's family about The Cochran Firm working for police behind vicitms' backs. Unfortunately, members of Johnston's family were not in the audience, or they were not introduced while I was there. I distributed 75 flyers that proved 1) The Cochran Firm had been declared nonexistent in Georgia, and 2) the name The Cochran Firm used in Georgia Superior Court - Cochran Cherry Givens Smith & Sistrunk, P.C. - was not a valid name. The Georgia Secretary of State has had no such P.C. registered at any time in history.
I went to Ms. Johnston's Neal Street home to see if any of her relatives lived in the house, but it was vacant. I told all the neighbors on Neal Street about The Cochran Firm fraud, hoping they would get the word to Ms. Dozier to watch out for her lawyers. I started writing online about the likelihood that The Cochran Firm would defraud Johnston's family like they defrauded our family to protect Memphis Shelby County Jail when my brother was murdered by police. I hoped that Sarah Dozier, Johnston's estate administrator, would see my articles and know about the danger of lawyer fraud she faced.
8. 8/15/07 - Mary Neal and Hattie Neal filed a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit against The Cochran Firm in United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia under the diversity rule (since The Cochran Firm pretended not to exist in Georgia and had our case dismissed in Georgia Superior Court by Judge Wendy Shoob). The diversity rule can only be used when the plaintiffs and defendants are in different states. The Cochran Firm's perjury that it had no Georgia office opened the door for our case to be filed against the bogus law firm in federal court. But they were protected there, too. I did not know at the time that The Cochran Firm is a government agency set up to defraud minority citizens, so my family believed we would be treated fairly in federal court.
9. 11/21/07 - The Cochran Firm issued fake press releases claiming a lawsuit had been filed for Kathryn Johnston's death, but did not give the name of the court.
10. 12/07 and first week of 1/08 - Neals v. Cochran Firm lawsuit was served to Cochran Firm home office in Dothan, AL, Memphis, Tennessee office, and to David McLaughlin, the assigned attorney for Larry's wrongful death case. Immediately after service was perfected, I started being stalked online and in person. I reported it to Judge Batten in USDC, but nothing was done. I reported it to police, FBI, USDOJ, Homeland Security, and the public, but I continue to be stalked and censored. Police and all federal agencies refuse to investigate the crimes, despite my having submitted affidavits and real-time cyber-censorship videos.
11. 1/09/08 - The Cochran Firm filed a lawsuit in Johnston's civil action case in United States District Court, but pretended on the record that the lawsuit was REMOVED to federal court from Fulton County Georgia Superior Court. Actually, no lawsuit had ever been filed for Johnston's murder prior to that pretense on 1/09/08. Had it not been for my writing about The Cochran Firm fraud and trying to warn the Johnston family, I don't think The Cochran Firm would have filed anything in USDC. I believe the plan was for the City of Atlanta to pay the family whatever it wanted to, if anything. That is basically what happened this week. Luckily, the City settled for a decent amount of money, but any jury would have awarded more for the helpless 92-year-old woman being invaded and murdered in a hail of 36 bullets.
12. 1/08 until 2/9/09 - Neals v. The Cochran Firm case was in USDC under the diversity rule, meaning that there was no Cochran Firm office in Georgia (the perjury that had prevailed in Georgia Superior Court). Meanwhile, The Cochran Firm's Georgia office was also in USDC pretending to represent Kathryn Johnston's family. The Cochran Firm took the Johnston case before Judge Marvin H. Shoob. He happens to be father of Judge Wendy Shoob, the Superior Court judge who had ruled that there is no such thing as a Cochran Firm office in Georgia and dismissed our lawsuit in 2006. Therefore, in Judge Batten's courtroom at USDC, The Cochran Firm was defending itself against the Neals' case and pretending not to have any Georgia office. Right next door in Judge Shoob's courtroom, The Cochran Firm's Atlanta office was supposedly representing the Johnston family. What frauds! If the Georgia Bar does nothing about all of this fraud, any attorneys they ever sanctioned should sue the Bar.
13. After suit was served in Neals v. Cochran Firm in USDC, the Neals started being stalked, persecuted, including being followed by government vehicles leading other vehicles. I figured the intimidation was happening to make us drop the federal lawsuit against The Cochran Firm. It continued after we were denied justice in USDC to discourage me from writing about The Cochran Firm fraud and other injustices in my Internet articles.
14. 2/9/09 - Judge Batten ruled that The Cochran Firm having secretly kept the Neals' case in Larry Neal's wrongful death COMPLETELY INACTIVE for nearly 11 months of Tennessee's 12-month statute of limitations was not the proximate cause of the Neals missing the opportunity to sue Shelby County Jail timely for Larry's wrongful death. It was a ridiculous ruling (unjust), because it usually takes more than a month to have an estate executor appointed in Tennessee, which is the first thing any lawyer would have to do to be able to collect records and file suit. Judge Batten dismissed our fraud case in USDC which was filed under the diversity rule. Since the case was in USDC based on a lie (no Cochran Firm in Georgia, the ruling is void). See more that happened in USDC by Googling "Cochran Firm Fraud."
15. June 2010 - I picketed at the Cochran Firm's Atlanta office at 127 Peachtree Street. I told people about The Cochran Firm having itself declared nonexistent in Georgia Superior Court in 2006 to dodge facing a jury for defrauding the Neal family regarding http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ - but six months later undertaking representation of Kathryn Johnston's family. Two Atlanta police officers violated my First Amendment rights by forcing me to leave from the front of The Cochran Firm's office. Atlanta police would not allow me to tell the public how The Cochran Firm had defrauded the Neals to protect Memphis police from Larry Neal's wrongful death lawsuit and that the firm was likely defrauding Kathryn Johnston's family for the Atlanta Police Department.
16. 8/13/10 - ALL of my computer input is monitored and frequently censored. I wrote an email publishing plans to picket The Cochran Firm for defrauding minorities at Morehouse College, Spellman College, Clark College, and Georgia State University on 8/17/10 - which is the first day of school for some of the colleges. Although the news media is "down" with helping The Cochran Firm defraud minorities by refusing to report on these issues, I know that America's youth care about injustice and would be as shocked as I was to learn that some attorneys, U.S. Government officials, and courts engage in conspiracies to help police get away with murdering citizens like Larry Neal and Kathryn Johnston. I expected the students to help me demand that Kathryn Johnston's family be treated justly. I also hoped the students would help protest the denial of justice and open disclosure about my brother's murder. There is still a huge cover-up about his death from Memphis to Atlanta to Washington, DC.
17. 8/16/10 - News reports announced that Kathryn Johnston's civil action case had been settled.
Dozier et al. v. City of Atlanta, et al. United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia Civil Action No. 1:08-CV-0007-MHS
USDC Docket Item #1 - Filing Form says case was "removed from Georgia Superior Court, Fulton County." Exhibit "A" is the Plaintiffs' Complaint that was supposedly removed to USDC from Superior Court. It had no Superior Court civil action number, but it had a Lexis Nexus e-file number: 17329342 at 9:07 a.m. on 11/21/07.
Problem No. 1 - Georgia Superior Court does no e-filing. All pleadings must be submitted as original documents.
Problem No. 2 - Georgia Superior Court has NO record of Dozier v. City of Atlanta ever being filed there. This was checked by five people in the Clerk's office, including supervisors. Just to be sure there was no mistake, I checked for Dozier v. City of Atlanta in the State Court, also. No Dozier v. City of Atlanta was in State Court records, either. That filing NEVER HAPPENED, therefore it could not have been "removed" to USDC. A lawsuit has to begin with a Complaint properly filed in a court of law with proper jurisdiction over the case. The defendants must then be served copies of the lawsuit within 30 days of the day it was filed in court. Otherwise, the lawsuit is VOID. The Kathryn Johnston lawsuit never happened.
The Cochran Firm reported it had filed a lawsuit against Atlanta Police for the Johnston's estate on November 21, 2007, but the lawyers were lying. They did the same thing to our family to prevent the Neals from recovering damages after the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal. The Cochran Firm signed contract with the Neals under an undisclosed conflict of interest and then wrote us lying letters about legal work that the firm never did. This fraud went on almost 11months - until it was too late for us to get honest attorneys (Tennessee's statute of limitations on wrongful death is only 12 months). The difference between Memphis officials and Atlanta officials is that Atlanta officials offered the family a settlement for Johnston's wrongful death, but Memphis still hides behind The Cochran Firm fraud and the DOJ, which protects murderous police by refusing to release any records on Larry's murder, allowing the jail to enter perjury in federal court regarding the jail's release from federal overview, and refusing to investigate Larry's murder like it did Michael Vick's dogs' deaths. Dog abuse is deemed to be more important than murdered black American citizens. . I thank Atlanta officials who offered Kathryn Johnston's family $4.9 million settlement. Although any Atlanta jury would have paid the family more, I always knew The Cochran Firm would not take the case before a jury. Ms. Dozier seemed satisfied with the settlement on the newscasts I saw. I am glad for her family to find closure at last.
I congratulate the students at Morehouse College, Clark College, Spellman College, and Georgia State University. I believe that announcing my plans to picket on sidewalks by those schools to notify students about the Johnston family being defrauded by The Cochran Firm influenced the case being settled immediately before fall classes started.
Today I called numerous lawyers to ask that they contact Sarah Dozier and let her know Kathryn Johnston's estate was defrauded of $13.1 million by The Cochran Firm working with defendants behind her back. Any jury convened in Atlanta would have awarded Johnston's estate the entire $18 million demand that The Cochran Firm pretended to seek. Interested attorneys should try to contact Sarah C. Dozier, who may not yet know about the fraud. Attorneys are also invited to call me regarding The Cochran Firm conspiring with authorities to prevent my family from recovering damages after the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal. Information is at this link:
PRAY FOR MY FAMILY AND ME. I am persecuted, censored, and stalked for standing for justice. "They" do not want the American public to know that law firms are being used to defraud citizens after police violence. They do not want people to know how censorship is done to contain Internet messages about justice and human rights. My home is surrounded by people living in houses that are registered in the Tax Assessor's office as "9- public utility - gov." I have been followed by government vehicles and denied 911 police services when accosted. Someone takes over my home computers and puts them on an illegal workgroup domain over which I am not the administrator in order to monitor and control my Internet input. After cheating my family of our righteous judgment after Larry's murder and denying us justice against The Cochran Firm's fraud, people now destroy my online job applications and prevent my communicating with potential employers by Internet or telephone. Our phone is tapped, and incoming and outgoing calls are frequently blocked. Like Paul Revere, I want to warn you, "The NWO is here - not coming, but here already."
Below is an invitation to participate in a justice quest for the Scott sisters - two African American women who have served over 15 years imprisonment on double life sentences in Mississippi for an $11 theft they claim not to have done. Excessive sentencing and wrongful convictions help no one but prison investors. America's economy is getting as dependent on prison profiteering as it once was on slavery. Justice will not improve until Americans demand, " EDUCATION, NOT PRISONS! HEALTH CARE, NOT PRISONS! JOBS, NOT PRISONS! MENTAL HOSPITALS, NOT PRISONS! YOUTH PROGRAMS, NOT PRISONS! "
The Scott sisters' case is highly censored. Jamie Scott is dying in prison of kidney failure. Because she is an inmate, she has no employee health coverage to be able to pay for a kidney transplant. Her sister offered to donate her a kidney, but Mississippi says the operation is too expensive for a prisoner. The contested $11 theft may soon turn into a death sentence without your intervention. Hebrews 13:3 makes prisoner treatment your business. I put tags to this Share twice and they disappeared when I submitted the Share. Tags should read: ScottSisters, MaryNeal, WrongfulConvictions, ExcessiveSentencing, PrisonInvestment, PrisonProfiteering, OvercrowdedPrisons, Racism, AfricanAmerican, Slavery, InmateHealthCare, KidneyTransplant, KidneyFailure, MississippiAttorneyGeneral, AssistanceToTheIncarceratedMentallyIll, DogJustice
I received the following email about the Scott sisters today:
ACT NOW!! CALL, WRITE, AND BROADLY DISTRIBUTE!! Contact the Mississippi Attorney General Telephone: 601-359-3680
MS Attorney General's Office Walter Sillers Building 550 High Street, Suite 1200 Jackson, MS 39201 -- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 1st, 2010
Contact: Kambiz Mostofi, 818-451-6472 Life Imprisonment for an $11 Robbery
Jackson, MS – On Christmas Eve in 1993, sisters Jamie and Gladys Scott left a mini-mart near their home in Scott County, Mississippi. Their car broke down. They hitched a ride from two young men, one of whom they knew. Later that evening the two men were robbed at gunpoint by three teenagers in another car. The robbers took an estimated $11 from the two young men. No one was hurt. Police accused the Scott sisters of setting the victims up.
Their father, James “ Hawk ” Rasco had experienced problems with law enforcement after he moved his family from Chicago back to Scott County, Miss. Rasco took over a nightclub previously owned by a nephew who had turned state’s evidence in a case against the “ High White Sheriff ” of Scott County, Glenn Warren.
In the case of the Scott Sisters, the gun allegedly used in the robbery was never located, and the “ stolen ” wallet was recovered according to an affidavit by a trustee of the jail.
Jamie Scott is currently suffering from kidney failure and is gravely ill due to the care she is receiving at Central Mississippi Correctional Facility (CMCF) in Pearl, Mississippi. Jamie’s condition has grown more critical prompting many groups in Mississippi to start writing letters and making phone calls to elected officials.
Civil Rights Advocate Dr. Adam Reza said “ The people of Mississippi demand an investigation into the case of the Scott Sisters, and we call on Attorney General Jim Hood to personally look in to the health of Jaime Scott. This is the United States of America and the Scott Sisters are entitled to their civil rights. We shall pursue legal action against the state of Mississippi if matters are not rectified. ”
Below are NINE links, six paragraphs counting this description - five YouTube Videos Showing Cybercensorship and terrorism. They are numbered below. (#1 at Twitter, #2 at AIMI, #3 at my home, #4 I was at DeKalb County Public Library and censored as I tried to upload news at Care2 News Network, and #5 at Care2 Groups ); eleven links in all - Please share with your friends. I am censored wherever I write on the Internet because prison profiteering is big business. So is lawyer fraud, apparently. Read all before opening links, or use your back arrow to return to the post. You don't want to miss any of this cyberstalking and terrorism proof. 1. Twitter Censorship – Tweets Registering 1 hr. back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nbQcuo0kYM At Twitter, my tweets were backtimed to appear with tweets that posted 1 hour before the time I actually posted them. That means that my tweets were not appearing with current tweets. No one goes through their tweets to see what the people they follow wrote an hour ago. Sometimes, my tweets post three hours back. That is to minimize my advocacy to decriminalize mental illness, eliminate the death penalty, and expose the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal and the Johnnie Cochran Firm Fraud. Those are my usual subjects at Twitter where I am KoffieTime – http://twitter.com/koffietime
2. H.R.619 Advocacy Censored at AIMI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTnBUYoJtk4 At Care2, Mary Neal's video captured censorship regarding H.R.619 - the congressional bill introduced by Rep. Eddie Johnson in Jan. 2009 to resume Medicaid for mentally ill Americans to have hospital insurance. Medicaid was removed as a funding source for mental hospitalization decades ago, and it led to 1.25 million sick people being incarcerated today. H.R.619 has zero news coverage despite its relevance to milions, and Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill members are censored when we post info about the bill online. I am usually censored no matter what human rights issue I write about at Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill (AIMI) at http://www.Care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI - It often takes many tries before posting news, especially advocacy for H.R.619 and anti-death penalty reports.
3. Neals’ Yard Marked for Harassment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znJS-6qw__8 Mary Neal’s yard is outlined in blue, yellow, and orange paint from the back fence to the middle of the street, but no neighbors’ have that marking. The next day, two helicopters stood still over our rooftop for 30 minutes. (Witness statements and video proof). See more about my censorship to prevent advocacy for human rights for prisoners at http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/
4. Mary Neal Censored at Public Library re: Hank Skinner March 23, 2010 -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaTiBU43-Mk At Care2 News Network, Mary Neal’s anti-death penalty article for Hank Skinner was not allowed to post. I wanted so desperately to post my article about Hank Skinner’s pending execution that I braved stalkers who follow me and went to the DeKalb Public Library on March 23 to post my article, “Hank Skinner’s Last Wish – Justice.” http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/hank-skinners-last-wish-justice.html -- The video shows that I repeatedly got a denial of service at Care2 News Network. I did posted it in my Care2 Sharebook and in my FreeSpeakBlog, although cyberstalkers prevented it from posting at Care2 News Network. I have much difficulty posting anti-death penalty news at most online sites. When I do post anti-death penalty news at Care2 News Network, I am prevented from notifying my Care2 friends through my email account at Care2 in time for them to note my articles and push them to front page. Sometimes, I am prevented from notifying Care2 friends about anti-death penalty news for 24 hours or longer. My worse fight about posting anti-death penalty news regarded Thomas Arthur. After being denied the right to send the news via email at Care2, I resorted to using eCards. I sent hundreds of eCards to Care2 friends and others on my mailing list. The cards arrived blank to the addressees - Care2 reported that it had been attacked in the eCard area on September 1, 2009, and gMail also went down. (The same thing happened at Care2 to eCards I sent regarding Cameron Todd Willingham's wrongful execution.) The U.S. Supreme Court granted Skinner a stay of execution about an hour before his scheduled death on March 24, 2010. Praise God. Please share widely. Cyberstalkers destroyed my home computer because they hate my advocacy for human rights for prisoners and deny my First Amendment rights. I rely on you to share this with your friends and groups.
5: "Prison Labor Profits" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icRD77mugaI - They prevent my "MLK Speech Fraud" video from uploading today. I'll get it posted for you. Help us if you can, please - P.O. Box 153, Redan, GA 30074-0153. Cyberstalkers destroy responses to my resume that come to my email accounts because they are afraid for me to work around computers, which is what I do as a legal assistant. Our lawsuit against The Cochran Firm was dismissed with judges deciding that (a) there is no Cochran Firm office in Georgia where we served suit (although there is), and (b) the Neals are "immaterial" people; killing Larry Neal, a handicapped African American, does not matter. Therefore, we do not deserve any records, investigation, or accountability about Larry's death like Michael Vick's dogs got. Police are free to kill mentally ill Americans. Protests by their families are "immaterial." (See http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ and also see COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD 1 AND 2 at YouTube.) That is how the justice system feels about mentally ill people - especially African Americans. However, they don't like for me to write about it. Is there censorship in America? It all depends on what you want to say. Hospital coverage for mentally ill people was not included in our recently passed national health care bill. Please support H.R.619. It is wrong and futile to punish people for being sick. Homelessness, prison and death must stop being America's answer to mental illness.
Please note that censorship is done across numerous major Internet sites. It is likely the work of outside cyberstalkers. Follow me at Twitter, where I am KoffieTime - http://twitter.com/koffietime
JAIL IS THE LAST THING THAT MENTAL PATIENTS NEED, AND TOO OFTEN, IT IS THE VERY LAST THING THEY EXPERIENCE. Please join our effort to decriminalize mental illness. No one deserves to be punished for having a disability.
I MADE A STARTLING DISCOVERY: Rev. Martin Luther King’s final speech has omissions and substituted text in 18 out of 20 online sources I checked. The red brackets in the quote below denote omissions of text in most versions of Rev. King's “I’ve Been to the Mountaintop” speech. They omit Dr. King's reference to "illegal injunctions" that he and other human rights marchers faced. The censorship force also eliminated his reference to "dogs and water hoses" that protestors had to endure. Dr. King delivered this famous address in Memphis, Tennessee on April 3, 1968, the day immediately preceding his assassination. Rev. King was shot in the face as he stood alone on the balcony of the Lorraine Hotel on April 4 during a strike by sanitation workers in Memphis. Memphis, Tennessee is not a good place to expect justice.
Apparently Rev. King is being censored over four decades after his death.
THE ONLINE VERSIONS AT ISSUE HAVE THIS TEXT IN 18 OUT OF 20 SOURCES I CHECKED. Errors are noted by brackets, and the related link appears underneath each misquote below. See the article for the correct text! "All we say to America is, 'Be true to what you said on paper.' If I lived in China or even Russia, or any totalitarian country, [omission] maybe I could understand the denial of certain basic First Amendment privileges, because they hadn't committed themselves to that over there. But somewhere I read of the freedom of assembly. Somewhere I read of the freedom of speech. Somewhere I read of the freedom of the press. Somewhere I read that the greatness of America is the right to protest for right[omit "s"]. And so just as I say, we aren't going to let [omission] any injunction turn us around. We are going on." http://www.school-for-champions.com/speeches/king_last_speech_3Apr68.htm
There are many more examples of the misquote in online documents that are presented as being literal translations of Rev. King's "Mountaintop" speech. Because identical errors recur in online publications, this may be deliberate misinformation on the part of whoever supplied the speech to publishers. It would behoove anyone with access to the Rev. King’s entire collection of speeches on videotape to listen carefully for other misquotes being presented to the public.
During the 1970’s, Black History gained popularity in universities because African American history was omitted from or misrepresented in American History classes. My highschool textbooks of the 1960's and 1970's had little or no mention of slavery, for instance.
Laws barring the right for Rev. King and other demonstrators to peacefully assemble and petition their government for a redress of grievances were "illegal injunctions." Furthermore, dogs and water hoses were regularly used against demonstrators during the civil rights movement. It seems ridiculous for anyone to intentionally change Rev. King's speech to leave out those references.
WHY IS THERE STILL AN EFFORT TO RE‑WRITE BLACK HISTORY? I FEEL BETTER NOW ABOUT BEING CENSORED. REV. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. IS STILL BEING CENSORED 40 YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH.
Martin Luther King, Jr. and I seem to have much in common. His freedom quest ended in Memphis, Tennessee on April 3, 1968, by an assasin's bullet. Serious questions and allegations of a police coverup linger to this day. My family's justice quest began in Memphis on August 1, 2003, with my mentally ill brother's secret arrest and wrongful death while in police custody. Due to an elaborate cover-up, although it is now five years later, Larry Neal's family is not allowed to know why he was secretly arrested or exactly how he died. Authorities refuse to answer his family's simple question: Why and how did Larry Neal die?
Rev. King was a great human rights advocate who devoted himself to liberating oppressed people. He used the Word of God and his gift as an orator to make a positive difference in the world.
Since Larry's death, my family has established ASSISTANCE TO THE INCARCERATED MENTALLY ILL, a human rights organization with an online presence on Care2 and other Internet networks. This writer spends long hours advocating for oppressed mental patients and their families, trying to save others from suffering as my family has by an unjust system of "justice."
Martin Luther King, Jr. was assasinated. This writer remains home day after day after being followed for months and accosted several times at businesses in her neighborhood by parties unknown. The stalking has been going on ever since Larry Neal's family successfully served a lawsuit to The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm for fraud, alleging that The Cochran Firm contracted with Larry's mother immediately following his death in order to protect Memphis/Shelby County Jail, then merely held the wrongful death lawsuit against the jail to linger inactive on the law firm's shelves while Tennessee's statute of limitations ran for 10.5 months (the statute of limitations on such matters is only 12 months in Tennessee).
The plight of African Americans living under Jim Crow and their quest for civil rights spearheaded by Rev. King and other African American leaders were ignored, met with violence by authorities, and censored in mainstream news until the civil rights movement became impossible to ignore. Rev. King took it to the streets. Thousands of people joined Rev. King and the Freedom Fighters as they marched for equal rights under the law. The quest to render basic human rights and civil rights to 1.25 million mental patients who are presently wrongly imprisoned in America for reason of their mental dysfunctions may require a similar effort. Just as Rev. King and his Freedom Fighters marched across the Selma, Alabama bridge, Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill members march across the Internet to alert the public of the injustice inherent in imprisoning rather than treating citizens for mental illness.
It would be unfortunate if Larry Neal's family has to move our justice quest from the Internet and courtrooms to the streets of Atlanta (home of the Court-declared "non-existent Cochran Firm office) and Memphis to alert the world to the lack of justice rendered to mental patients and their families following abuses and deaths of mentally handicapped Americans. It is regretable if 40 years after Rev. King's assasination, it still takes public demonstrations to secure human rights and justice in America, especially when those victimized are African Americans, like Larry's family, or tens of thousands of families of whatever race who have loved ones similarly victimized for reason of mental illness.
All we say to America is "Be true to what you said on paper: 'One nation under God indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.'"
Mama's Day Cards You
Won't Find at the
a group of artis...
The largest genocide in
human history happened
where? Most people would
answer Germany, and the
Actually though, the
largest genocide happened
in the USA, with the
native American Indians,
with estimates of 19
million to 100 millio...
Radiation Study; Tokyo
Hayno, R.S., et al
of Adults and Children 7
to 20 Months After the
Fukushima NPP Accident as
Measured by Extensive
Surveys, Proc. Jpn....
accumulates in water
supplies after nuclear
bioconcentrates in fish
that live in fresh water
and salt water. Runoff of
fresh water from land
which has been
contaminated ends up
contaminating oceans, and
66 Atomic Bombs were
exploded on the Bikini
Island Atolls. Hundreds
of islanders were removed
from the islands, but not
from harms way. One
hydrogen bomb exploded
near the islands, and the
children played with the
dust from the bomb, as it
"Under our current law,
a suspected terrorist on
the FBI's No-Fly List
can't board an airplane
-- but they can still
legally purchase guns and
This loophole, known
Germany added more
solar panels in one
month, than the US did in
ONE YEAR. Nearly 1/3 of
Germany power output is
handled by bottoms up
solar energy during the
middle of the day. The
transition to a 100%
renewable energy nation
is in process. T...
According to the Old
Testament, which defines
all of the 'rules' of
traditional marriage, the
above examples are all of
the ways that couples can
What is the
bailing out or helping
people at the bottom, or
giving corporate welfare
to the top 1%? The
example of Iceland,
compared to the US,
provides us with a good
"Nobel prize winning
Visit NBCNews.com for
breaking news, world
news, and news about the
From the video above;
"the gun lobby and its
allies willfully lied
about the bill. They
claimed that it would
create some sort of big
brother gun registry,
even though th...