Note: This article assumes that clerks and computers in Fulton County Georgia Superior Court and Georgia State Court are correct in reporting that THE COCHRAN FIRM NEVER FILED A LAWSUIT REGARDING DOZIER VS. CITY OF ATLANTA IN EITHER OF THOSE COURTS. I believe the court clerks and their computer systems, not The Cochran Firm, since I know they are FRAUDS. See http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ Here is the censored tweet for today: @LIFE @nytimes @cnn @bet @change Cochran Firm defrauded Kathryn Johnston's family http://alturl.com/byh65
Since Johnnie Cochran died five years ago, shortly after he partnered with an Alabama law firm, The Cochran Firm seems to be some pseudo-government agency. Johnnie Cochran's name is apparently used to calm minority people when gross injustices happen, such as police murders. But lawyers for the firm secretly work against their clients' interest to minimize damages to the government agencies being sued. I knew The Cochran Firm would never take Kathryn Johnston's murder before a jury but would accept whatever the government (its real client) wanted to offer Johnston's survivors. Luckily for Sarah Dozier, Johnston's niece and estate administrator, Atlanta offered a $4.9 million settlement. Most people who saw the newscast about the settlement probably did not know why reporters seemed to credit Atlanta's mayor as being magnanimous for offering to settle the Johnston civil action. The truth is that despite how obvious it was the former police officers murdered the innocent old lady in her own home, the City of Atlanta could have paid much less or even zero for Johnston's murder-by-police, because The Cochran Firm were the plaintiffs' attorneys. That is worse than being pro se.
When 92-year-old Kathryn Johnston was murdered on 11/21/06, The Cochran Firm was retained for her estate's attorneys. I knew there would be fraud happening, because The Cochran Firm frequently works behind its clients backs, especially in cases regarding police misconduct. Today I discovered what The Cochran Firm did to set up Kathryn Johnston's family (its clients) to minimize or prevent damages to the Atlanta Police Department.
On November 21, 2007, The Cochran Firm published press releases claiming it had filed suit for Sarah C. Dozier v. City of Atlanta,but that was a lie. Similarly, the Cochran Firm never filed any lawsuit for the WRONGFUL DEATH OF LARRY NEAL, my brother who was murdered under secret arrest (Google that). Defrauding its clients is a habit for that law firm. The lawyers had not actually filed any lawsuit for the Johnston estate. Newspapers and media broadcasts carried The Cochran Firm's false announcement that Dozier's lawsuit was filed on 11/21/07 (exactly a year after Johnston's murder), and The Cochran Firm carried the lie on its website. But none of the reports I heard or read gave the name of the court where the Johnston wrongful death lawsuit was filed. I majored in Journalism plus I am a victim of The Cochran Firm Fraud, so the fact that journalists omitted naming the court was a red flag for me. Today I learned that NO SUIT WAS FILED ON 11/21/07 like The Cochran Firm reported in the press and in court records in USDC. It was just another Cochran Firm fraud. Here is a brief outline of what happened, followed by my tweets for today:
1. 8/1/03 - My brother Larry Neal died after 18 days of secret arrest in Memphis, Tennessee's Shelby Co. Jail under circumstances which the jail and the federal government refuse to disclose, although my family has begged for information we are entitled to for closure for over seven years.
2. 8/8/03 - My family signed contract w/ The Cochran Firm as wrongful death attorneys in a secret conflict of interest: The Cochran Firm's managing partner in the Memphis office was a Shelby County Commissioner. He had a vested interest in preventing a lawsuit from being filed against the jail, which is owned and operated by the Shelby County Commission.
3. 8/14/03 to 7/14/04 - The Cochran Firm pretended in lying letters to the Neal family that it was pursuing justice for Larry's murder by police, but the lawyers were actually holding the case inactive to help the jail escape accountability. No suit was filed for Larry's death, and no records were ever ordered. No one was even appointed estate executor. Larry's case file was EMPTY at the end of Tennessee's statute of limitations for wrongful death.
4. 8/1/05 - Larry Neal's mother and sister filed lawsuit against The Cochran Firm for defrauding the family to help Shelby County Jail escape accountability. Suit was filed in Georgia Superior Court and served to The Cochran Firm's Atlanta office, which is where the Neal's initial client intake interview was conducted. Arrangements were made by The Cochran Firm's Atlanta office for us to sign contract in The Cochran Firm's Memphis office the day after Larry's burial. The Atlanta and Memphis office of The Cochran Firm promised to work together to bring justice for Larry's wrongful death and to help Larry Neal's 80-year-old mother avoid traveling by sending lawyers from The Cochran Firm's Atlanta office to her Stone Mountain, Georgia home when it was necessary to give depositions or interface with her attorneys.
5. 5/26/06 - Judge Wendy Shoob dismissed the Neal vs. Cochran Firm lawsuit because The Cochran Firm falsely claimed our lawsuit was served wrongly. The lawyers swore in court THERE IS NO COCHRAN FIRM OFFICE IN GEORGIA, and Judge Shoob concurred. Meanwhile, The Cochran Firm kept doing business in its Atlanta office and and advertising the Atlanta office prolifically on the Internet, through legal referral services, on television commercials, on billboards, and on MARTA trains. Obviously, the court and the Cochran Firm lawyers decided the Neal family were unworthy of truth and justice, and The Cochran Firm had no intention of any jury knowing how they treated the Neal family to help police escape accountability for killing my mentally, physically disabled brother, a black middle aged man.
6. 11/21/06 - Atlanta police killed 92-year-old Kathryn Johnston in a no-knock warrant case, then tried to cover-up her murder by falsely accusing the elder of drug trafficking. The world was outraged, particularly African Americans. To prevent riots and help police, authorities arranged for The Cochran Firm to represent Johnston's survivors. Riots were prevented because:
A ) Tensions were diffused in a series of town hall meetings that gave the public a place to vent and authorities made promises about improvements in the justice system and community relations, such as a citizens review board being established, and
B ) The outraged public knew that The Cochran Firm was retained to represent Kathryn Johnston's estate. This brought calm because many blacks have misplaced trust in the law firm that wears Johnnie Cochran's name.
7. Mary Neal went to the NAACP town hall meetings to warn community leaders and Johnston's family about The Cochran Firm working for police behind vicitms' backs. Unfortunately, members of Johnston's family were not in the audience, or they were not introduced while I was there. I distributed 75 flyers that proved 1) The Cochran Firm had been declared nonexistent in Georgia, and 2) the name The Cochran Firm used in Georgia Superior Court - Cochran Cherry Givens Smith & Sistrunk, P.C. - was not a valid name. The Georgia Secretary of State has had no such P.C. registered at any time in history.
I went to Ms. Johnston's Neal Street home to see if any of her relatives lived in the house, but it was vacant. I told all the neighbors on Neal Street about The Cochran Firm fraud, hoping they would get the word to Ms. Dozier to watch out for her lawyers. I started writing online about the likelihood that The Cochran Firm would defraud Johnston's family like they defrauded our family to protect Memphis Shelby County Jail when my brother was murdered by police. I hoped that Sarah Dozier, Johnston's estate administrator, would see my articles and know about the danger of lawyer fraud she faced.
8. 8/15/07 - Mary Neal and Hattie Neal filed a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit against The Cochran Firm in United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia under the diversity rule (since The Cochran Firm pretended not to exist in Georgia and had our case dismissed in Georgia Superior Court by Judge Wendy Shoob). The diversity rule can only be used when the plaintiffs and defendants are in different states. The Cochran Firm's perjury that it had no Georgia office opened the door for our case to be filed against the bogus law firm in federal court. But they were protected there, too. I did not know at the time that The Cochran Firm is a government agency set up to defraud minority citizens, so my family believed we would be treated fairly in federal court.
9. 11/21/07 - The Cochran Firm issued fake press releases claiming a lawsuit had been filed for Kathryn Johnston's death, but did not give the name of the court.
10. 12/07 and first week of 1/08 - Neals v. Cochran Firm lawsuit was served to Cochran Firm home office in Dothan, AL, Memphis, Tennessee office, and to David McLaughlin, the assigned attorney for Larry's wrongful death case. Immediately after service was perfected, I started being stalked online and in person. I reported it to Judge Batten in USDC, but nothing was done. I reported it to police, FBI, USDOJ, Homeland Security, and the public, but I continue to be stalked and censored. Police and all federal agencies refuse to investigate the crimes, despite my having submitted affidavits and real-time cyber-censorship videos.
11. 1/09/08 - The Cochran Firm filed a lawsuit in Johnston's civil action case in United States District Court, but pretended on the record that the lawsuit was REMOVED to federal court from Fulton County Georgia Superior Court. Actually, no lawsuit had ever been filed for Johnston's murder prior to that pretense on 1/09/08. Had it not been for my writing about The Cochran Firm fraud and trying to warn the Johnston family, I don't think The Cochran Firm would have filed anything in USDC. I believe the plan was for the City of Atlanta to pay the family whatever it wanted to, if anything. That is basically what happened this week. Luckily, the City settled for a decent amount of money, but any jury would have awarded more for the helpless 92-year-old woman being invaded and murdered in a hail of 36 bullets.
12. 1/08 until 2/9/09 - Neals v. The Cochran Firm case was in USDC under the diversity rule, meaning that there was no Cochran Firm office in Georgia (the perjury that had prevailed in Georgia Superior Court). Meanwhile, The Cochran Firm's Georgia office was also in USDC pretending to represent Kathryn Johnston's family. The Cochran Firm took the Johnston case before Judge Marvin H. Shoob. He happens to be father of Judge Wendy Shoob, the Superior Court judge who had ruled that there is no such thing as a Cochran Firm office in Georgia and dismissed our lawsuit in 2006. Therefore, in Judge Batten's courtroom at USDC, The Cochran Firm was defending itself against the Neals' case and pretending not to have any Georgia office. Right next door in Judge Shoob's courtroom, The Cochran Firm's Atlanta office was supposedly representing the Johnston family. What frauds! If the Georgia Bar does nothing about all of this fraud, any attorneys they ever sanctioned should sue the Bar.
13. After suit was served in Neals v. Cochran Firm in USDC, the Neals started being stalked, persecuted, including being followed by government vehicles leading other vehicles. I figured the intimidation was happening to make us drop the federal lawsuit against The Cochran Firm. It continued after we were denied justice in USDC to discourage me from writing about The Cochran Firm fraud and other injustices in my Internet articles.
14. 2/9/09 - Judge Batten ruled that The Cochran Firm having secretly kept the Neals' case in Larry Neal's wrongful death COMPLETELY INACTIVE for nearly 11 months of Tennessee's 12-month statute of limitations was not the proximate cause of the Neals missing the opportunity to sue Shelby County Jail timely for Larry's wrongful death. It was a ridiculous ruling (unjust), because it usually takes more than a month to have an estate executor appointed in Tennessee, which is the first thing any lawyer would have to do to be able to collect records and file suit. Judge Batten dismissed our fraud case in USDC which was filed under the diversity rule. Since the case was in USDC based on a lie (no Cochran Firm in Georgia, the ruling is void). See more that happened in USDC by Googling "Cochran Firm Fraud."
15. June 2010 - I picketed at the Cochran Firm's Atlanta office at 127 Peachtree Street. I told people about The Cochran Firm having itself declared nonexistent in Georgia Superior Court in 2006 to dodge facing a jury for defrauding the Neal family regarding http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ - but six months later undertaking representation of Kathryn Johnston's family. Two Atlanta police officers violated my First Amendment rights by forcing me to leave from the front of The Cochran Firm's office. Atlanta police would not allow me to tell the public how The Cochran Firm had defrauded the Neals to protect Memphis police from Larry Neal's wrongful death lawsuit and that the firm was likely defrauding Kathryn Johnston's family for the Atlanta Police Department.
16. 8/13/10 - ALL of my computer input is monitored and frequently censored. I wrote an email publishing plans to picket The Cochran Firm for defrauding minorities at Morehouse College, Spellman College, Clark College, and Georgia State University on 8/17/10 - which is the first day of school for some of the colleges. Although the news media is "down" with helping The Cochran Firm defraud minorities by refusing to report on these issues, I know that America's youth care about injustice and would be as shocked as I was to learn that some attorneys, U.S. Government officials, and courts engage in conspiracies to help police get away with murdering citizens like Larry Neal and Kathryn Johnston. I expected the students to help me demand that Kathryn Johnston's family be treated justly. I also hoped the students would help protest the denial of justice and open disclosure about my brother's murder. There is still a huge cover-up about his death from Memphis to Atlanta to Washington, DC.
17. 8/16/10 - News reports announced that Kathryn Johnston's civil action case had been settled.
Dozier et al. v. City of Atlanta, et al. United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia Civil Action No. 1:08-CV-0007-MHS
USDC Docket Item #1 - Filing Form says case was "removed from Georgia Superior Court, Fulton County." Exhibit "A" is the Plaintiffs' Complaint that was supposedly removed to USDC from Superior Court. It had no Superior Court civil action number, but it had a Lexis Nexus e-file number: 17329342 at 9:07 a.m. on 11/21/07.
Problem No. 1 - Georgia Superior Court does no e-filing. All pleadings must be submitted as original documents.
Problem No. 2 - Georgia Superior Court has NO record of Dozier v. City of Atlanta ever being filed there. This was checked by five people in the Clerk's office, including supervisors. Just to be sure there was no mistake, I checked for Dozier v. City of Atlanta in the State Court, also. No Dozier v. City of Atlanta was in State Court records, either. That filing NEVER HAPPENED, therefore it could not have been "removed" to USDC. A lawsuit has to begin with a Complaint properly filed in a court of law with proper jurisdiction over the case. The defendants must then be served copies of the lawsuit within 30 days of the day it was filed in court. Otherwise, the lawsuit is VOID. The Kathryn Johnston lawsuit never happened.
The Cochran Firm reported it had filed a lawsuit against Atlanta Police for the Johnston's estate on November 21, 2007, but the lawyers were lying. They did the same thing to our family to prevent the Neals from recovering damages after the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal. The Cochran Firm signed contract with the Neals under an undisclosed conflict of interest and then wrote us lying letters about legal work that the firm never did. This fraud went on almost 11months - until it was too late for us to get honest attorneys (Tennessee's statute of limitations on wrongful death is only 12 months). The difference between Memphis officials and Atlanta officials is that Atlanta officials offered the family a settlement for Johnston's wrongful death, but Memphis still hides behind The Cochran Firm fraud and the DOJ, which protects murderous police by refusing to release any records on Larry's murder, allowing the jail to enter perjury in federal court regarding the jail's release from federal overview, and refusing to investigate Larry's murder like it did Michael Vick's dogs' deaths. Dog abuse is deemed to be more important than murdered black American citizens. . I thank Atlanta officials who offered Kathryn Johnston's family $4.9 million settlement. Although any Atlanta jury would have paid the family more, I always knew The Cochran Firm would not take the case before a jury. Ms. Dozier seemed satisfied with the settlement on the newscasts I saw. I am glad for her family to find closure at last.
I congratulate the students at Morehouse College, Clark College, Spellman College, and Georgia State University. I believe that announcing my plans to picket on sidewalks by those schools to notify students about the Johnston family being defrauded by The Cochran Firm influenced the case being settled immediately before fall classes started.
Today I called numerous lawyers to ask that they contact Sarah Dozier and let her know Kathryn Johnston's estate was defrauded of $13.1 million by The Cochran Firm working with defendants behind her back. Any jury convened in Atlanta would have awarded Johnston's estate the entire $18 million demand that The Cochran Firm pretended to seek. Interested attorneys should try to contact Sarah C. Dozier, who may not yet know about the fraud. Attorneys are also invited to call me regarding The Cochran Firm conspiring with authorities to prevent my family from recovering damages after the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal. Information is at this link:
PRAY FOR MY FAMILY AND ME. I am persecuted, censored, and stalked for standing for justice. "They" do not want the American public to know that law firms are being used to defraud citizens after police violence. They do not want people to know how censorship is done to contain Internet messages about justice and human rights. My home is surrounded by people living in houses that are registered in the Tax Assessor's office as "9- public utility - gov." I have been followed by government vehicles and denied 911 police services when accosted. Someone takes over my home computers and puts them on an illegal workgroup domain over which I am not the administrator in order to monitor and control my Internet input. After cheating my family of our righteous judgment after Larry's murder and denying us justice against The Cochran Firm's fraud, people now destroy my online job applications and prevent my communicating with potential employers by Internet or telephone. Our phone is tapped, and incoming and outgoing calls are frequently blocked. Like Paul Revere, I want to warn you, "The NWO is here - not coming, but here already."
Michael Douglas and wife, actress Catherine Zeta-Jones, leave courtroom after Cameron Douglas's sentencing
(18 paragraphs, 5 links, signature block w/AIMI icon)Many young people wrestle with emotional problems. Actor Michael Douglas explained to a judge that his son does. Cameron Douglas's emotional problems led him to a heroin dependency that will now cost him five years in prison, the court ruled Tuesday. People with psychological problems frequently turn to drugs and alcohol as a way to “get their heads on straight.” The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University (CASA) reports that nearly two million full-time college students meet the medical criteria for substance abuse and dependence. Most of them, like Cameron, began using drugs as teens. But rather than treating them for drug dependency, hundreds of thousands of people are jailed on possession and trafficking charges. Prison is a cruel, ineffective, and very expensive way to address such problems. Below is an excerpt from a CASA report about the cost of America’s War on Drugs:
Substance abuse and addiction cost federal, state and local governments at least $467.7 billion in 2005 . . .The CASA report found that of $373.9 billion in federal and state spending, 95.6 percent ($357.4 billion) went to shovel up the consequences and human wreckage of substance abuse and addiction; only 1.9 percent went to prevention and treatment, 0.4 percent to research, 1.4 percent to taxation and regulation, and 0.7 percent to interdiction.(Access the full report at this link:http://www.casacolumbia.org/templates/Home.aspx?articleid=287&zoneid=32 )
The fact that less than 2% of the colossal War on Drugs price tag goes to prevention and treatment is disappointing but not surprising.Immediately after the Civil War, the prison industrial complex arose to replace slavery and continue profits from America’s skin trade.Many officials who make decisions about health care and criminal justice matters are prison investors.Their stock portfolios improve by enacting tough-on-crime laws while seriously limiting funds for research and treatment opportunities for drug addiction and mental illness.Consequently, 2.3 million people are presently incarcerated.This gives the United States the distinction of imprisoning more people than any nation in world history.Over two-thirds of incarcerations result from criminalizing mental illness and drug dependency and drove our prison costs to more than $50 billion annually.Prison profiteers in public service have a major conflict of interest.They ensure the success of their business interests by limiting resources for treatment that would reduce incarcerations, decrease crime, and restore scores of people with drug addictions and psychological problems to wholesome lives.
Many people know firsthand how hard it is to overcome bad habits like cigarette smoking or overeating.Stress usually intensifies cravings for another cigarette or chocolate bar.Likewise, people with drug addictions and/or mental health challenges are not improved by criminalizing their conditions and banishing them to prison cells.Instead, they have a high recidivism rate and usually revolve in and out of “correctional” facilities because treatment is not prioritized.Instead, addicts and mentally ill people are seemingly preserved untreated to become future prisoners of America. This was demonstrated recently when inpatient treatment in mental hospitals and drug treatment centers was omitted from H.R.3200, the national health care reform bill that Congress passed.
Middle-class and indigent families lack the finances to pay for treatment in private facilities, but public facilities continue to close across the country.The hospital closures that began in the 1970’s when Medicaid was withdrawn for inpatient treatment continue to occur although treatment is more effective and financially prudent than imprisonment for addressing drug addiction and mental illness.The nation’s best hope for remedy is to pass H.R.619, a congressional bill that was introduced in January 2009 by Rep. Eddie Johnson (D-TX) to amend Title XIX of the Social Security Act and resume Medicaid for mental hospital patients who qualify for assistance.
Unfortunately, H.R. 619 has powerful opposition precisely because passing the bill would create treatment options that would negatively impact prison profits.Police would have mental health facilities to deliver individuals to when they have a crisis rather than to jail, and many of them would actually get better, avoid crime, and never go or return to prison.Whereas passing H.R.619 would benefit We the People, it would be devastating for prison profiteers.Some municipalities have agreements with private prison companies that guarantee them a certain number of inmates.Officials have quotas to fill and do not plan to be impeded by treating mentally ill people and drug users who are intended to populate the prisons.
This writer has much interference using online services to notify the public about H.R.619, the bill that would help decriminalize mental illness.See more information about the secret congressional bill at this link at OpenCongress.org, where supporters can VOTE for the bill: http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h619/show - No reports about H.R.619 have been published by mainstream media, according to OpenCongress.org.That omission is very suspect since one in five Americans is estimated to have mental illness, and 1.25 million mentally ill people are already imprisoned.That number is augmented by hundreds of thousands of other inmates who are not diagnosed with mental illness but are incarcerated like Cameron Douglas for crimes related to drug addiction.Many such persons also have an underlying emotional problem that led them to drugs, just as Michael Douglas said his son has.
Considering who Cameron Douglas is, financial considerations likely did not prevent the young man from participating in a drug treatment program.However, people with drug and alcohol dependencies and psychological problems frequently reject treatment, and it leads to their incarceration.That is why drug courts and mental health courts are important.The choice of whether to accept treatment is removed from defendants facing imprisonment, and judges can order them into treatment instead of prison if their criminal charges and backgrounds meet certain criteria.Support for jail diversion programs is growing.In fact, the Department of Justice recently invested significant sums in jail diversion programs and the Second Chance Act to monitor and treat people who wrestle with mental illness and/or drug addictions.Some states, however, do not allow judges any discretion to use jail diversion programs rather than prison.Instead, mandatory sentencing laws enacted by elected officials (who may be prison profiteers) preclude the judges’ ability to make allowances for extenuating circumstances like the emotional problems Michael Douglas described regarding his son, Cameron.
Members of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill (AIMI) join TAC and 210,000 NAMI members in supporting H.R.619 to resume Medicaid insurance for mental hospitals.We also advocate for all states to eliminate mandatory sentencing and three-strikes laws like New York did recently, repeal the death penalty like New Mexico, and continue to reduce the number of people sentenced to prison, especially regarding defendants with non-violent drug charges and the mentally ill.
Below is an excerpt of a report on Cameron Douglas’ sentencing published April 20, 2010, by Reuters.
(Reuters) - The son of Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas was sentenced on Tuesday to five years in prison for possessing heroin and dealing large amounts of methamphetamine and cocaine out of a New York hotel room.
Cameron Douglas, 31, pleaded guilty to the charges in January, following his arrest last year at the trendy Gansevoort Hotel in Manhattan.
In court, Douglas apologized to his family for "this nightmare of my own making" and admitted to a long heroin addiction.
His father, Michael Douglas, wrote a letter to the judge asking for leniency. He said Cameron had battled with drugs since age 13.
"I have some idea of the pressure of finding your own identity with a famous father," said Douglas, whose own father is actor Kirk Douglas. "I'm not sure I can comprehend it with two generations to deal with."
The War on Drugs has had many casualties, like all wars.Scores of police officers and drug users/dealers have been killed.As with any war, there are innocent victims.Thousands of family members, including children, mourn their dead, and thousands more must face life without their imprisoned parents, spouses, siblings, and offspring.Many parents experience pain because their children were ensnared by drugs, and Michael Douglas is among them. Added to the human suffering is the financial burden of conducting the War on Drugs. Like military conflicts, the expense drains resources needed to address other concerns. It costs around $500 billion per year to ascertain and imprison those who violate drug laws.There is no exit strategy for this war and no end in sight.It seems prudent, therefore, to launch a sustained assault on the cause the problem instead of the people who have the problem.CASA reports that 65 percent of all U.S. inmates meet the medical criteria for substance abuse addiction, but only 11 percent receive any treatment. Obviously, it is time to fight drug addiction and mental illness with treatment, not with bullets and prison terms.
JAIL IS THE LAST THING THAT MENTAL PATIENTS NEED, AND TOO OFTEN, IT IS THE VERY LAST THING THEY EXPERIENCE. Please join our effort to decriminalize mental illness. No one deserves to be punished for having a disability.
Thanks in advance for voting at OpenCongress.org for H.R.619.
This is the Content of my
weekly e-mail to the
President and my Members
I have just sent the
following message to
President Obama, and I
think the Congress should
heed this also!Mr.
Administration is very
much to be comm...
I have just sent the
following Message to
Vice-President Biden, and
others:We must absolutely
STOP the privatization of
our Prisons - and the
QUOTAS for filling those
Prisons and for Police
making arrests! We must
According to wiki; "A
classic staple of science
fiction and superhero
is matter composed
subatomic particles that
have mostly exactly the
same properties (mass,
intrinsic angular mo...
Beginning in the 1950s,
American and Soviet
scientists engaged in a
dangerous race to see who
could build and detonate
the world's largest bomb.
In the Soviet Union,
Andrei Sakharov was the
architect of this
According to the movie,
According to NIRS;
"Marine life in all
forms, from endangered
manatees and sea turtles
to essential microscopic
organisms, is being
harmed and killed by
systems, used to remove
waste heat at nuclear
3/18/11: "The source term
provided to NARAC was:
(1) 25% of the total fuel
in unit 2 (SFP) released
to the atmosphere, (2)
50% of the total spent
fuel from unit 3 (SFP)
was released to the
atmosphere, and (3) 100%
of the total spent fuel
I have just sent this
message to the President
of the United States.
And my Senators and
consider sending a
SIMILAR message to YOUR
It is time to get REAL,
get SERIOUS about
stopping Climate Change
Every nuclear reactor
is a military industrial
complex stocked up with
1300 weapons of mass
destruction that if
released for ANY reason,
can wipe out all life on
the planet, from just ONE
nuclear reactor. If a
Carrington Event happens,
ect.org A nuclear
workers at Fukushima to
cover their dosimeters
with lead to lower
official levels of
radiation would be
workers to work longer
hours inside the plant.
Event Presented by
the Green Party of Sonoma
An Evening withGreen
Party Candidate for
GovernorLuis J. Rodriguez
will be collected for the
Andy Lopez family)