Aug 5, 2008
Letter from Dr. Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Chemist, Researcher for 18 years, Professor of Chemistry for 33 yrs.
Dear Government Executive and Employee:
We can all stop spending billions for American dental work and research. Let me tell you why: I have learned the real causes of dental cavities and gum infection. People, including you, will now be able to take care of their own dentistry with insignificant cost, and end with perfect teeth. Cavities and gum infections are ended!
A great amount of REPUTABLE DENTAL RESEARCH proves the following:
1. Tooth cavities will be ended simply by rinsing acids off the teeth. ACIDS ALONE EAT THE ENAMEL. THERE WOULD BE NO CAVITIES IN THE WORLD if all people rinsed acids from their teeth promptly. Just sip water, milk or other liquid while eating. Water reacts with acids.
2. Foods and drinks, other than those containing acids, have no action on tooth enamel. SUGARS HAVE NO ACTION ON THE ENAMEL.
3. Bacteria cannot damage the enamel (calcium hydroxy phosphate). There is no such thing as decay of the enamel since bacteria require carbon and hydrogen to live. Billions of human and animal remains show teeth and bones are resistant to earth-bound organisms.
4. Teeth reenamalize when clean. TO MAKE TEETH CLEAN ONE BRUSHES WITH ANY BAR SOAP. Soap washes off in just 2 rinses. What about toothpastes? Glycerine in all tooth pastes is so sticky that it takes 27 washes to get it off. Teeth brushed with any toothpaste are coated with a film and CANNOT PROPERLY REENAMELIZE.
5. Taking calcium and phosphate in the diet results in reenamelization of the teeth, but only when they are clean. Bar soap does a perfect job in cleaning the surface. The enamel thickens and becomes less sensitive. Adenosine diphosphatase furnishes phosphate to teeth.
6. Gums are disinfected by brushing with any bar soap. Not only bacteria and viruses are destroyed promptly by small amounts of soap in water, but also white flies and aphids. Gardeners: Spray 1 tsp of dishwashing soap in 1 gallon of water to kill white flies and aphids.
7. Plaque, a poorly formed crystal stuck to the bottom of the enamel, is prevented and eventually removed by brushing with bar soap. Dental procedures to get the badly formed crystals off dig holes through the enamel. These cavities catch food and cause gum infection.
8. Prevention of plaque retards gum pockets. GUM POCKETS are formed as the plaque pushes the gums away from the teeth. GUM POCKETS, from 1 to 8 mm deep, ARE ALSO FORMED BY FLUORIDE, WHICH SEVERS THE PROTEIN MOLECULES ADHERING THE GUMS TO THE TEETH. SOAP PREVENTS GINGIVITIS caused by bacteria which is lodged in the gum pockets.
9. VITAMIN C AND PHOSPHATE help knit the gums back to the teeth. Pressing against the gums with fingers forces adhesive materials from the gums onto the teeth, which helps the process. Abscesses can be offset by holding Cepacol (14% alcohol) in the mouth 5 minutes.
10. 'Receding gum' surgery will end when the GUM POCKETS cease. The very mention of the procedure, which involves transferring flesh from the roof of the mouth to the excised area of the gums, is a heinous and useless procedure which ought to pass into oblivion.
11. REMOVAL OF FLUORIDE FROM DRINKING WATER, PASTES OR GELS SAVES THE ENZYME ADENOSINE DIPHOSPHATASE so it can deliver phosphate to calcium at the tooth surface, RESULTING IN A BEAUTIFUL, SEMI-FLEXIBLE ENAMEL.
12. As stated above, THE GUMS CAN BE RECONNECTED TO THE TEETH BY TAKING VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID) (1 tsp) with Arm and Hammer baking soda (1/2 tsp) in 1 inch of water, letting it fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with water, then drinking. The resulting SODIUM ASCORBATE is non-acid, very pure and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. SODIUM ASCORBATE IS MORE REACTIVE THAN ASCORBIC ACID (C) in building connective tissue and antibody structures and more effective in killing some viruses and bacteria.
13. Receding gums and plaque are ended when soap is used for brushing and VITAMIN C IS TAKEN DAILY AS DESCRIBED IN #12.
14. 30% of American youths ages 8-10 have no cavities. 100% of Ugandan youths ages 6-10 have no cavities. What does this tell us?
15. THE REASON UGANDAN YOUTHS HAVE 3 TIMES BETTER TEETH THAN AMERICAN YOUTHS IS BECAUSE they do not consume as many acid foods, have no fluoride in their drinking water, have regular meals rather than sipping acid drinks all day, have more calcium and phosphate in their diet, and have fewer dentists to 'WORK ON' their teeth.
16. DENTAL LITERATURE says 42% OF AMERICANS OVER 65 HAVE NO NATURAL TEETH while 25% OF THOSE OVER 43 HAVE NONE.
17. Dental literature says AMERICANS AGE 43 AVERAGE 32 CAVITIES, those AGE 17 HAVE 13 CAVITIES, blacks and poverty stricken (without calcium and phosphate) have twice this and the native Americans have four times this amount. The NATIVE AMERICAN PLIGHT CAN BE BLAMED ON THEIR POOR NUTRITION, EXCESSIVE FLUORIDATION AND FREE BUT IMPROPER DENTAL CARE.
18. IF FLUORIDATION WERE EFFECTIVE IN PREVENTING CAVITIES, NATIVE AMERICANS WOULD HAVE THE LEAST CAVITIES OF ANY GROUP. THEY HAVE HAD FORCED FLUORIDATION FOR APPROXIMATELY 62 YEARS.
19. Spokesmen for national groups are beginning to notice AN ALARMING RISE IN CAVITIES AMONG CHILDREN AND TEENS. Some dentists recommend DENTAL SEALANTS, especially for older teens not previously considered candidates for the treatment. But if sealants are now ordered, AREN'T DENTISTS ADMITTING NO CONFIDENCE IN THE ABILITY OF FLUORIDE TO PREVENT CAVITIES?
20. FLUORIDE in water at I part per million INCREASED TOOTH CAVITIES in four large reliable studies 7.22.45 and 10% (average 21 %). The reason far these increases has to do with the fact that adenosine diphosphatase is destroyed by fluoride and CALCIUM FLUORIDE which slips into the enamel, IS ALIEN TO THE TOOTH COMPOSITE AND MAKES THE ENAMEL WEAK, BRITTLE AND DISCOLORED.
21. THE HEALTH OF AMERICAN TEETH WILL INCREASE TO BE VERY NEARLY PERFECT if the regimen of WATER RINSING, SOAP BRUSHING AND TAKING CALCIUM, PHOSPHATE AND VITAMIN C IN THE DIET is implemented.
22. Fortunately, we now know the current 'teeth perfecting protocol' of dentistry with fluoridation is flawed. IF THE EARLY ESTIMATES OF 80% TOOTH IMPROVEMENT IN CHILDRENS' TEETH BY AGE 13 WERE TRUE, EACH AMERICAN WOULD NOW HAVE LESS THAN ONE CAVITY. That is far from true. The teeth in America are in a sorry state, AND AT THE PRESENT TIME ARE GETTING WORSE.
23. Numerous top scientists over the past 60 years have discarded the theory that fluoride helps teeth, or is a nutrient helpful to man.
24. TO AVOID FLUORIDE IS TO PREVENT MORE THAN 114 AILMENTS listed with references in a book Good Teeth Birth to Death by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D.. These 114 MEDICAL SIDE EFFECTS extend all the way from cancer down to headaches CAUSED BY 1 PPM FLUORIDE IN THE WATER. Thirteen of these side effects are proved by a double blind study on 60 patients by 12 physicians, 1 pharmacist and 1 attorney.
25. The mechanism for destruction of enzymes by fluoride has been proven by x-ray studies. Hydrogen bonds are broken by fluoride.
26. Fluoride is the smallest negative particle on the face of the earth. Since the FLUORIDE PARTICLES ARE SO SMALL and so intensely negative, THEY CONNECT WITH THE HYDROGEN BONDS HOLDING THE ENZYME COILS IN PLACE and ruin every enzyme molecule at very low concentration, around 1-3 ppm. These enzymes are often 3,000 or more times the small size of the fluoride. The effect is ruinous.
27. To avoid fluoride is to prevent the destruction of 83 enzymes listed with references in Good Teeth, Birth to Death, by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D.. FLUORIDE IS A SEVERE BIOLOGICAL POISON. Being intensely negative, it unlatches positive hydrogen bonds in enzymes AND proteins.
28. It is fortunate we have learned fluoride is a nerve poison. FLUORIDE CAUSES CAVITIES. There is not the slightest doubt.
29. Methylmercury formed from Amalgams in the body is deadly. It causes brain disease. Fillings made of quartzite and epoxy are a safe substitute.
30. Fluoride harms the economy by MAKING PEOPLE PURCHASE OTHER THAN CITY WATER to avoid it. It also harms the economy by making people dependent on undependable professions that know nothing about it. Ignorance about fluoride and what it does is worldwide.
31. Keep the teeth moist. Teeth that are dry 'craze' (crack). If you chew ice, teeth may crumble. Teeth do have a breaking strength.
32. LOOK IN YOUR MOUTH. Tell the dentist(s) what you want done and get several bids for examination and work. Save your fortunes.
We now know we can cancel the green light given by Harry Truman with the help of Congress TO SUBSIDIZE DENTISTRY. BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BEING WASTED in this regard (Public Law 755, June 24,1948) CAN NOW BE RETURNED TO THE TAXPAYERS.
I hope you will put this information in the hands of your Congress persons so they and we may alert the newspapers, radio and TV stations, magazines, and all other news media as well as their friends, families, and associates about this giant leap in dental technology.
I ask for your feedback on this letter and I would also like you to ask for feedback from the ones you contact. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Chemistry
PARTIAL CREDENTIALS OF DR JUDD — as of March, 2005 — 6615 West Lupine, Glendale AZ 85304
1. Ph.D. from Purdue University.
2. Researcher in industry: 18 yrs.
3. Prof of chemistry: 33 yrs; retired professor emeritus.
4. Fluoride laboratory studies: Linde, Purdue, Wright Field and Phoenix College, 13 yrs.
5. Author, revised: Good Teeth Birth to Death, 117 pp. July 1997.
6. Author, revised: Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, 305 pp. July 1997.
7. Author, Workbook, Self Quizzes and Laboratory Assignments for Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, July 16, 1997.
8. Author, Chemical Hygiene Plan, 89 pp., 4-23-1998.
9. Speaker, writer, radio host, bookseller, age 79, continuing as of March, 2005.
10. Fighter for truth in practical uses of chemistry.
Dec 25, 2005
| Fluoride, Whether Rat Poison Or Tooth Builder, Was Never FDA Approved http://www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/aug/article259.html By Sally Stride
Aug. 18, 2005
For years, killing rodents was sodium fluoride's most popular use until dentists latched onto the idea that feeding just little bits of fluoride to little children might prevent cavities.
You probably assume that the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) or some other governing body tests, studies and assures the safety of all drugs, including the doctor-prescribed fluoride tablets caring parents feed their children. After all they wouldn't sell it if it wasn't safe?
But neither the FDA nor any other regulatory body ever tested the safety or effectiveness of fluoride tablets.
It was 1938 when the FDA required drug safety testing, Any "drug" on the market pre-1938 was exempt from regulation. Since sodium fluoride was already being sold - as a rat poison - it was not investigated for preventing cavities.
So where did dentists get this crazy idea to feed rat poison to little children?
Water fluoridation. Dentists claimed that if children drink about one quart of water containing 1 milligram fluoride every day, they would have less tooth decay. So children not drinking fluoridated water, therefore, should receive a 1 mg fluoride dose in pill or drop form once a day. No science showed getting all the fluoride at one time was safer or as "beneficial" as drinking 1 milligram spread over the entire day.
Fluoridation science is very shaky; it's promotion shady. The first fluoride human experiment started in 1945 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, whose residents were dosed with fluoride via their water supply. Muskegon was planned to be the non-fluoridated control city.
After 15 years, Grand Rapids had about 50% less tooth decay than Muskegon. No other fluoride sources were sold at that time. However, Muskegon fluoridated it's water supply six years into the experiment. So the dentists were actually comparing two fluoridated cities which proves that something other than fluoridation is responsible for Grand Rapids lower cavity rates.
That hasn't stopped the dentists from crowing about fluoridation and bragging about Grand Rapids. Heck, they even built a monument to fluoridation in Grand Rapids. This year they celebrated 60 years of this dubious practice, spending over $80,000, and four days in fluoridated Chicago, where children spend days or weeks in dental pain because no dentist will treat them.
So it's really no surprise that tooth decay rates are going up, instead of down, in most of our largest fluoridated U.S. cities. And it's no surprise that tooth loss rates have gone up since 2002 despite growing numbers of Americans drinking, eating and applying more fluoride than ever.
What is a surprise is that fluoridation is still practiced in the U.S.
E-mail correspondence between the author and the FDA indicating that fluoride was never safety tested http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/fluoridation/107324
------------ About the author: Sally Stride Is The Fluoridation Editor At Suite 101: http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/fluoridation
Dec 25, 2005 7:50am
Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of Care2.com or its affiliates.
, francione: more
|SHARES FROM PELAGUS'S NETWORK
New Petition! Speak out
Merger with Comcast! Let
your opinion be know
before your bill goes up
and your programming
DOJ and FCC to Not Allow
Merger of Time-Warner and
\\nI have recently posted
some BlogSpot radio
interviews and YouTube
videos, publicizing my
two new books,\\r\\n1)
Deepening Your Personal
Emotional Intimacy and
Through Creative S...
\\nCoretta Scott King:
“We have done what
we can to reveal the
truth, and we now urge
you as members of the
media, and we call upon
elected officials, and
other persons of
influence to do what they
can to share the
revelation of this case
to the ...
\\nWe declare that no
man nor nation nor race
have a greater right than
others to enjoy the
fruits of their work, as
the ecological sphere is
our common condition of
epidemic of sky-rocketing
medical costs has
afflicted our country and
grown to obscene
bills are bloated with
profiteering, fraud and
Much is wrong with t...
n\\r\\nMy two current
books have been published
and are available for
sale through Amazon,
Barnes and Noble, and the
Hammer. Reading these
books can be very helpful
\\nA stainless steel tank
the size of a basketball
court lies buried in the
sandy soil of
state, an aging remnant
of U.S. efforts to win
World War II. The tank
holds enough radioactive
waste to fill an
Peninsula is home to
d forests and many of our
iconic creatures. To keep
healthy, WEC and our
st and Olympic Forest