I looooove top ten lists! Ironically enough, I can't stand Dave Letterman's comedy. He's dull in comparison with the rich Irish wit of Conan O'Brien...(never mind that he hasn't got the accent)
So, in that vein I will leave you with my top ten comedians list!
BB, Kat ^.^
1. My boyfriend Quentin...his sharp Scorpio wit makes me bust a gut!
2. Conan O'Brien...I have no words for how funny he is! Allows me to go to bed happy!
3. Jay Leno--I love his "newspaper ads"
4. Robin Williams--he allows adults the world over to be kids again and not be ashamed of it!
5. Bill Cosby--two words: Cosby Show! And that "Noah" routine he did back in the 70s? Priceless!
6. Will Smith--All Hail the Fresh Prince of comedy!
7. Bill Murray--witty, 'devil's advocate'-style humor...who wouldn't love him?
8. Dan Aykroyd--my favorite role of his? "Ray Stantz" in the Ghostbusters flicks--spookily funny!
9. Bill Watterson--"Calvin n Hobbes" creator. 'Nuff said!
10. the Late Great Charles Schulz--"Peanuts" creator and presented true "out of the mouths of babes" comedy! Plus he gave us Snoopy!!!!
I have always been a
strong proponent of a
future united, federal
Europe - a single
European country, as a
more progressive, liberal
counterpoint towards the
current U.S. hegemony and
towards the upcoming
powers of China, India
and Russia. And I feel...
The sun in the North is a
temporary guestWho brings
with him much warmth and
light when he comesFor a
few precious months every
year he keepsUs company
through night and day He
makes the trees green, he
makes flowers bloomHe
makes the birds sing, and