Oct 20, 2005
I looooove top ten lists! Ironically enough, I can't stand Dave Letterman's comedy. He's dull in comparison with the rich Irish wit of Conan O'Brien...(never mind that he hasn't got the accent)
So, in that vein I will leave you with my top ten comedians list!
1. My boyfriend Quentin...his sharp Scorpio wit makes me bust a gut!
2. Conan O'Brien...I have no words for how funny he is! Allows me to go to bed happy!
3. Jay Leno--I love his "newspaper ads"
4. Robin Williams--he allows adults the world over to be kids again and not be ashamed of it!
5. Bill Cosby--two words: Cosby Show! And that "Noah" routine he did back in the 70s? Priceless!
6. Will Smith--All Hail the Fresh Prince of comedy!
7. Bill Murray--witty, 'devil's advocate'-style humor...who wouldn't love him?
8. Dan Aykroyd--my favorite role of his? "Ray Stantz" in the Ghostbusters flicks--spookily funny!
9. Bill Watterson--"Calvin n Hobbes" creator. 'Nuff said!
10. the Late Great Charles Schulz--"Peanuts" creator and presented true "out of the mouths of babes" comedy! Plus he gave us Snoopy!!!!
Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of Care2.com or its affiliates.
|SHARES FROM A'S NETWORK
New Petition! Speak out
Merger with Comcast! Let
your opinion be know
before your bill goes up
and your programming
DOJ and FCC to Not Allow
Merger of Time-Warner and
It’s late in
shining And glowing like
gold The city is busy And
bustling with life The
people are happy Smiling
big smilesTwo whole days
after Christmas has
past Families are