Time to get serious. Out of all the browsing one tends to do on the net (no lack there lol) care2 seems to offer the kind of diversity that comes in a friendly form. Other hangouts where I can be found are http://etcs.deviantart.com/ which has the biggest collection of fantastic artists, and the usual facebook.
Even those who aren't particularly sympathetic to Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu, could get a good measure of satisfaction from this interview with British Television during the retaliation against Hamas' shelling of Israel.
The interviewer asked him: "How come so many more Palestinians have been killed in this conflict than Israelis?" (A nasty question if there ever was one!)
Netanyahu: "Are you sure that you want to start asking in that direction?"
Interviewer: (Falling into the trap) Why not?
Netanyahu: "Because in World War II more Germans were killed than British and Americans combined, but there is no doubt in anyone's mind that the war was caused by Germany's aggression. And in response to the German blitz on London, the British wiped out the entire city of Dresden, burning to death more German civilians than the number of people killed in Hiroshima... Moreover, I could remind you that in 1944, when the R.A.F. tried to bomb the Gestapo Headquarters in Copenhagen, some of the bombs missed their target and fell on a Danish children's hospital, killing 83 little children. Perhaps you have another question?"
Apparently, Benjamin Netanyahu gave another interview and was asked about Israel's occupation of Arab lands. His response was, "It's our land". The reporter (CNN or the like) was stunned - read below "It's our land..." It's important information since we don't get fair and accurate reporting from the media and facts tend to get lost in the jumble of daily events.
"Crash Course on the Arab-Israeli Conflict."
Here are overlooked facts in the current & past Middle East situation. These were compiled by a Christian university professor:
BRIEF FACTS ON THE ISRAELI CONFLICT TODAY... (It takes just 1.5 minutes to read!)
It makes sense and it's not slanted. Jew and non-Jew -- it doesn't matter.
1. Nationhood and Jerusalem: Israel became a nation in 1312 BC, two thousand (2000) years before the rise of Islam.
2... Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.
3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BC, the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand (1000) years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 lasted no more than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned even once in the Koran.
7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
9. Arab and Jewish Refugees: in 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left (many in fear of retaliation by their own brethren, the Arabs), without ever seeing an Israeli soldier. The ones who stayed were afforded the same peace, civility, and citizenship rights as everyone else.
10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.
11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be the same.
12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own people's lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey...
13. The Arab-Israeli Conflict: the Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time and won.
14. The PLO's Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them.
15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.
16. The UN Record on Israel and the Arabs: of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.
17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.
18. The UN was silent while 58 Jerusalem synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.
19. The UN was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
20. The UN was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like a policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.
These are incredible times. We have to ask what our role should be. What will we tell our grandchildren about what we did when there was a turning point in Jewish destiny, an opportunity to make a difference?
Did the west call hitler a peace partner? Did anyone think to force America or the UK into ludicracy consessions to woo Hitler to the peace table? Or even Turkey to stop building in it's capitol until the Armenians lands were restored. After all. The Armenians truely had legitimate claims. The had a recognised state, unlike the palestinians that never excepted any state offered. Maybe China should be slammed for it's building and its rule on desputed territories that are claimed by the Tibetan people. Who would dare? Tibetan monks (truely a peaceful people) were massacared. Yet the world hardly blinked an eye. The dali lama in exile from his own land. Ah that Israel should have such a partner to peace. How different would these lands be. Israeli's woud be clawing at the gates to gain peace with such as he. Ahhh that our neighbors were as he. But the reality are quite different and Israel's partner to peace lacks the beauty and wisdom of the Dali Lama and speaks a differnt tune.
Nisan 9, 5770, 24 March 10 12:50
by Dr. Alex Grobman
Vice President Joe Bidens recent visit to Israel, ostensibly to renew negotiations between the Israel and the Arabs, demonstrates once again Americas failure to address the root causes of the conflict. Pressuring Israel to make concessions and condemning her for constructing homes in Jerusalem and in Yehuda and Shomron where Jews are legally permitted to build only encourages Arab intransigence, and convinces them to continue their war against the Jewish state.
When will the U.S. insist that the Arabs stop incitement against Israel in their media, schools and mosques? When will the U.S. demand that Arabs stop abusing their own children by subjecting them to TV programs and music videos preaching hatred of Jews, encouraging martyrdom, and denying Israels existence?
When will the U.S. insist the Arabs cease denying the historic connection of the Jews to the land of Israel? And when will the U.S. acknowledge that the Arabs have never recognized Israels right to exist?
Since the days of the British Mandate, the Arabs have resorted to violence in an attempt to shape British and U.S. policy. The Palestinian Authority, which is wrongly viewed as moderate, glorifies terror. To celebrate the 45th anniversary of the establishment of Fatah, the largest faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the Palestinian Authority daily newspaper featured a special section praising terrorism and terrorists.1
The paper extolled the 1976 Savoy Operation during which terrorists captured the Savoy Hotel in Tel Aviv and killed eight hostages and two soldiers. The bus hijacking by Dalal Mughrabi in 1978 in which 37 Israelis were murdered is described as a Ribat (religious war). A square in the Arab town of el-Bireh was recently named after Mughrabi. Fatah was applauded for firing missiles at Israeli cities from Lebanon during the 1980s. Accounts of ten senior terrorists, described as heroic Shahids (Martyrs), were featured.2
Where is the outrage against Fatah and Hamas for manipulating their children by using alluring animated characters like Farfur, the Mickey Mouse character, Nahul, a bee and Assud, a bunny to that instill hatred against Jews and seek their destruction? Kids fall in love with them, and then right in front of their eyes these characters become shahids (martyrs for Allah), notes Itamar Marcus, the director of Palestinian Media Watch. 3
Teaching children that Israel is occupied Palestine and that the Jews have usurped their land is another theme found on Hamas and Fatah television. During one month, each televised a program in which a group of children were dancing with large keys hanging around their necks. Hamas had the towns of Beit Shean, Haifa, Jerusalem, Ramle and Acre on their keys. Fatahs keys had Haifa, Acre, Jaffa, Ramle and Jerusalem on them. To everyone the message was quite clear: the Arabs were the real owners of these cities, not the Jews.4
How will the Arabs rid their land of the Jews? The only way Hamas asserts is to kill them. Three different words were used by a Hamas childrens television program to describe how to purge the Jews from Arab land. All the Arabic expressions, Manhurin Naher, Nidbah- hom, Shaht mean slaughter. Nassur, the bear puppet, explained that the Jews must be erased from our land. To ensure the children understood precisely what this meant, the young host of the program added that Theyll be slaughtered.5
Hamas is clear that violence should not be directed against the Jews alone, since the U.S. is also their arch enemy. This message against America is contained in a childrens song broadcast on Hamas TV:
"Daddy gave me a present, a machine gun and a rifle.
When I am a big boy, I will join the Liberation Army.
The army of [Izz Al-Din] Al-Qassam (Hamas),
which has taught us how to defend our homeland.
Our homeland is precious, precious.
We [are] victorious, victorious over America and Israel.
[Improvises: ] Son of a bitch - what brought you to this land?"6
Peace with Israel is not the goal of the Palestinian Authority either. In an interview on PA TV, Fatah spokeswoman Kifah Radaydeh stated: It has been said that we are negotiating for peace, but our goal has never been peace. Peace is a means; and the goal is Palestine. I do not negotiate in order to achieve peace. I negotiate for Palestine, in order to achieve a state."7
At a preliminary conference of the Palestinian Youth Parliament in Ramallah.
Palestinian Authority president and Fatah chairman Mahmoud Abbas reiterated this point: I say this clearly: I do not accept the Jewish State, call it what you will." Abbas was given a large framed map of "Palestine," covering the entire area of Israel.8
When PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad, another Arab leader inexplicably presented in the West as a moderate, paid a condolence call to the family of Faiz Faraj, the terrorist who tried to stab an Israeli soldier in Hebron in February, he sent an important message to the Arabs that he supports terrorism. Instead of condemning violence, Fayyad denounced in extremely harsh terms the action of the occupation forces carried out as part of the ongoing campaign to suppress the non-violent protests of residents in the various regions.9
There is no subtlety in what the Arabs are saying or doing. When a sermon broadcast over PA TV under the control of Mahmoud Abbas calls for the destruction of the Jews because they are the enemies Of Allah [and] enemies of humanity,10 what alternative do the Arabs have but to to liberate their land through jihad? They have shown that they will use whatever means to defeat the Jews, even if it means poisoning the minds of their own children and sacrificing them in homicide bombings.
Settlements have never been an impediment to peace, and never will be. They are used as tactic to dupe the gullible and as an excuse to attack the Jews. Israels first president Chaim Weizmann understood the fundamental reason for the Arab/Israeli conflict when he said, The real opponents of Zionism can never be placated by any diplomatic formula: their objection to the Jews is that the Jews exist, and in this particular case, they exist in Palestine.
Dr. Alex Grobmans latest book The Palestinian Right to Israel will be published by Balfour Books in April 2010.
1. Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Fatah prides itself on deadly terror attacks. Palestinian Media Watch (PMW), (January 15, 2010).
2. Ibid; Khaled Abu Toameh, Fatah holds ceremony naming square after terrorist. Jerusalem Post. (March 15, 2010); Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Fatah officials celebrated popular inauguration of terrorist square. PMW (March 14, 2010). Palestinian Authority TV began its broadcast on the 32nd anniversary of the terror attack by praising it as: "A glorious chapter in the history of the Palestinian people... [near Tel Aviv] in the heart of the occupation state. The operation shocked the occupation entity." Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, PA TV Interviews terrorists sister on anniversary of terror attack.PMW (March 13, 2010)
3. Aryeh Dean Cohen, Tube of Hatred Jerusalem Post (August 10, 2009), Online Edition; Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook, Mickey Mouse Again: Disney Images adorn studio while mass murder is glorified. Palestinian Media Watch (September 9, 2008); Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Hamas TV teaches kids to kill Jews, PMW (September 23, 2009).
4. Ibid; Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, PA still teaches kids that all of Israel is occupied. PMW (October 19, 2009); Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Palestinian TV childrens quizzes teach that there is no Israel. Palestinian Media Watch. (September 2, 2009); Hamas Al-Aqsa TV Childrens Puppet Show: We Must Rise Against the Zionist Criminal, the Enemies of Allah, and Liberate Jerusalem and All the Holy Places. MEMRI. Special Dispatch 2864 (March 17, 2010).
5. Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Hamas TV teaches kids to kill Jews. PMW (September 23, 2009). See Palestinian Hate Education since Annapolis, taxpayersalliance. com (February 2, 1010).
6. Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Palestinian child sings about victory over Israel and the US: Daddy gave me a present, a machine gun and a rifle." PMW (February 8, 2010); see also Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook, PA TV news report: Child vows to liberate Palestine with weapons PMW (February 1, 2010).
7. Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Fatah official: Our goal has never been peace. Peace is a means; the goal is Palestine. PMW (July 12, 2009).
8. Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook,Mahmoud Abbas: I do not accept the Jewish state, call it what you will. PMW (April 28, 2009); Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, High school graduates at official Fatah ceremony: Haifa and Jaffa are Palestine. PMW (August 4, 2009).
9. Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook,PA Prime Minister honors dead terrorist with condolence visit. PMW (February 14, 2010).
10. Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Jews are the enemies of Allah and humanity The Prophet says: Kill the Jews. PMW (February 1, 2010).
11. Chaim Weizmann, Trial and Error: The Autobiography of Chaim Weizmann (New York: Harper and Brothers Publishers, 1949), 290.
The Worst Case Scenario*
Prof. Paul Eidelberg
On March 19, the day after this report was nearing completion, Caroline Glick, The Jerusalem Posts brilliant political analyst, published an article entitled Obamas war on Israel. My present report goes a bit further. No reflection on her perspicacity. I just want to pursue the logic of Obama to its ultimate logical conclusion, even if he is a fraud or an Alice in Wonderland, as some believe.
In deference to Glick, however, who takes Obama seriouslyas one shouldI will begin by quoting a salient aspect of her timely article. She writes:
On [March 12], Obama ordered his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to present Netanyahu with a four-part ultimatum. First, Israel must cancel the approval of the housing units in Ramat Shlomo. Second, Israel must prohibit all construction for Jews in Jerusalem neighborhoods built since 1967. Third, Israel must make a gesture to the Palestinians to show them we want peace. Fourth, Israel must agree to negotiate all substantive issues, including the partition of Jerusalem (including the Jewish neighborhoods constructed since 1967 that are now home to more than half a million Israelis) and the immigration of millions of hostile foreign Arabs to Israel under the rubric of the so-called right of return
Only an idiot would fail to see in this ultimatum that Obama, like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, wants to wipe Israel off the map. Seeing this, the Arabs have no need to engage in negotiations, which suggests to me that Obama is tacitly inviting them to eliminate Israel by war! Ponder this: Obama ordered a consignment of Joint Direct Attack Munitions already on its way to Israel to be diverted to the US Air Force base on the Indian Ocean island of Diego Garcia. Nor is this all.
At the outset of his presidential campaign, I wrote that Obamas slogan of CHANGE really meant Regime Change. A few months after the election, former US ambassador to the UN John Bolton reported that Obama is the first post-American president of the United States.
Accordingly, Obamas policy of distancing America from Israel and drawing the US closer to the Muslim world is a logical, political, and metaphysical consequence of his anti-American mentality. Even if Obama lives in fairyland, the stakes are too high to use ordinary criticism when speaking of such a presidentholder of the most powerful office in the world.
Obamas anti-America and anti-Israel objectives are evident not only in his political statements and policies, but also in the attitude of some of his political appointments and adviserscourt Jews as well as non-Jews. Among the latter, suffice to mention former President Jimmy Carters National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, a crypto-Marxist. To this anti-Semite add Obamas appointment of Samantha Power to the National Security Council, who proposed a US invasion of Israel on behalf of the Palestinians.
Now ponder Obamas disparagement of the American Declaration of Independencewhose Higher Law doctrine is rooted in the Torah. I deem this a war on America metaphysically equivalent to his war on Israel. If we juxtapose his early Muslim upbringing and current Muslim appeasement, logic indicates that Obamas war on Israel and America is nothing less than a war against Western civilization in favor of Islams global ascendancy. Here is further evidence.
Obamas (absurd) reference to America as a Muslim state, his adulation of Islam at Cairos Al-Azhar University (the Harvard of the Middle East), his demotion of Judaism in his Inaugural Address, his indifference to Ahmadinejads maledictions Death to America and Death to Israel, his bowing to Saudi King Abdullahthese and other signs are indicative of an insidious global agenda.
It will not do to describe Obama as a closet Communist or to reveal his Muslim sympathies. We know of his anti-American and anti-Israel gurus such as Marxist Saul Alinsky, terrorist Bill Ayers, PLO-supporter and Saudi-connected Rashid Khalidi, Nation of Islam Jew-hater Louis Farrakhan, or God damn America preacher Jeremiah Wrightto mention only a few of Obamas charming mentors.
Professor of international relations Angelo Codevilla warns that Obama is conducting a self-discrediting [hence anti-American] diplomacy toward Iran, Russia, North Korea, and China. Add Syria, which aids insurgents in Iraq and ships Iranian missiles to Irans client Hezbollah in Lebanon. Obama is not only appeasing enemies and punishing friends; he is disarming America morally and militarily. Let me reiterate his war on Israel. Israel is not only Americas most steadfast ally, supplier of advanced technology and incomparable intelligence. Israel is the only outpost of Western civilization in the Middle East. The loss of Jerusalem would ignite Islams long smoldering ambition to establish a Muslim world order.
Admittedly, every American administration since Nixon and Kissinger has pressed Israel to risk its existenceits called taking risks for peaceby conceding geostrategic assets to the PLO, the wiliest spearhead of Islam. The American government, conned into believing the PLO represents moderation, secretly and openly bankrolled this Fatah-led mafia during the past two decades. Of course, this is nothing compared to the Carter-Brzezinski subversion of the Shah of Iran, which facilitated the Iranian Revolution the return of the Parisian-exiled Ayatollah Khomeini to Teheran.
Americas ruling classits policy-making, opinion-making, and military elitesis now being led by an Islamophile, an enemy of America. This ruling class, thanks to Americas misnamed higher education, is not only ignorant of the true nature of Islam; it is also ignorant of, or has never internalized, the classics of statecraft and war. Tainted by multicultural relativism, this backward ruling class cannot even see that while there are moderate Muslims, Islam is anything but moderate. This ruling class cannot address the fact that what it misleadingly calls Muslim extremists increasingly dominates Islamdom. Indeed, these Islamic-true Muslims are spreading throughout American democracy where they exploit a mindless liberalism or tolerance of diversity.
Thus, to paraphrase Codevilla, when a Muslim shouts Allahu Akhbar, as did U.S Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan as he shot 51 colleagues as Fort Hood, Texas, the official reaction revealed the stupefied and pusillanimous character of Americas ruling classoliticians and journalists and even high-ranking military officers. After the shootings, President Obama warned against jumping to conclusions, and Army Chief of Staff George Casey added, it would be a greater tragedy if diversity became a casualty here. Codevilla comments: Never mind that Hasan identified himself on his business card as SoA (a soldier of Allah).
Official obscurantism makes Obamas appeasement of Iran all the more fearful. Armed with nuclear tipped ballistic missiles, Iran could control the oil resources of the Middle East, emasculate Europe, totally collapse the American economy, and even resurrect the Persian Empirethe startling conclusion of Robert Baer, former CIA operative in the Middle East.
An American president who praises Islam and displays contempt for Americas Founding Fathers now constitutes an existential threat to Western Civilization.
This worst case scenario will be dismissed as scare-mongering. But whoever thought PLO chief Yasser Arafat, an Arab terrorist expelled from Lebanon, holed up in Tunis, without Iranian oil or arms, without even a minute fraction of Irans population and territorywho ever dreamed that this villain would become a mortal threat to Israel by gaining worldwide support for a PLO state in Israels heartlandand with the endorsement of Binyamin Netanyahu?! If the despicable PLO could accomplish this objective, it would be foolhardy to dismiss my worst case scenario.
As many scholars have warned, the West is involved in a clash of civilizations with Islam. We are in a world war having metaphysical significance. This war will not be won or even waged by democracies steeped in multicultural relativism. The trial of Dutch parliamentarian Geert Wilders exemplifies the decadence of such democracies. Recall how they treated the gallant Italian journalist Oriana Fallaci, who dared tell the truth about Islam in her book The Rage and the Pride. Recall how a Swiss judge issued an arrest warrant for her alleged violations of the Swiss criminal code and requested the Italian government to either prosecute or extradite her. Recall how an Italian judge ordered Fallaci to stand trial on charges of "defaming Islam" in her book The Force of Reason, most notably for her reference to Islam as "a pool that never purifies." But there is more.
Note Europes permissive immigration laws, the influx of millions of prolific anti-Western and economically ruinous Muslim immigrantsa sociological disaster documented by Michael Radu, Europes Ghost: Tolerance, Jihadism, and the Crisis of the West (2009). Fearful of the canard of racism, and animated by a perverted humanitarianism that permits the immigration even of Muslim terrorists expelled by Arab countries, England and Europe are committing national and cultural suicide.
This madness is invading the United States and it has anti-Semitic consequences for Israel. A countermovement to preserve Western Civilization is urgently needed. I will discuss this matter in a future article. Some people may want to send this article to Caroline Glick.
The Big Picture from Israel Yehudit Tayar Special to UCI – 2010-03-11 The Big Picture from Israel Our Inalienable Right – Safety and Pride It is not only necessary but it is the inalienable right and necessity of Israel to stop the dangerous pretense of having a "partner in peace" with the Palestinian Authority. It is urgent that Israel declare first of all to the Israeli public and then to the world that the heads of the Palestinian Authority continue to encourage terror attacks against Israel. It is surrealistic that while a new square in Ramallah is being named to honor a mass murderer who perpetrated a bloody attack against civilians on a bus inside of Israel, Israel tries to apologize for an announcement that new homes will be built in Jerusalem, the eternal united capital of the Jewish people. With all due respect to the Vice-President of the United States, he and his country are just as culpable for the encouragement of terror directed against Israel. The Oslo Agreements were based on reciprocity and the end of terror and propaganda against Israel. In all of the years since, and in each of the agreements signed with United States guarantees, this was a pre-condition for implementation and continuation of negotiations. Israel continues to collapse under the one-sided demands made of her by the United States and the rest of the world. The truth is there for all to see and learn. While Israel continues to bear the onus of the responsibility for the situation, the reality is that not only is the Palestinian Authority guilty of incitement, they are actively involved in terror since time and time again members of their "security forces" have perpetrated and carried out murderous attacks against Israeli civilians and military personal. Even the a-political latest Tourism Map of the Palestinian Authority does not recognize the existence of Israel; not even Tel Aviv, Haifa, and certainly not in Jerusalem. It is not only the heartland of Israel that they claim – Judea, Samaria, and Jerusalem, but all of Israel from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea. Israel must stop feeling guilty for her survival and for her existence. The Prime Minister and government of Israel MUST demand our basic right as a nation in our homeland and stop trying to make the world love and accept us. It is imperative for the governments of Israel to protect the right of Jews to live safely in our Land because if we cannot do so, than the survival of our Nation is at risk. It is clear how much anti-Semitism there is all over the world, in Norway, England, France, and Turkey to name just a few countries where Jews already suffer from the actions of those who hate us. We do not need to seek to be loved by the world. We do need however, to wake up to the realities of the situation and demand our most basic and inalienable right – to live in our homeland as a free people with safety and pride. The author is a veteran spokesperson for the Jewish pioneers in Yesha and lives with her family in Bet Horon in the Benjamen Region of Samaria. (http://www.uc4i. org/news/ ?p=5207)
How odd of G*D to choose the Jew. But not as odd as those who choose the Jewish G*D, and hate the Jew! ~ Francis A. Schaeffer
When Americans come
Since the shootings took
place in Tucson, I have
heard the left ranting
and raving against
Governor Sarah Palin,
talk radio and other
conservative pundits in
America. Liberals have
been like bulldogs
Kids' Healthcare is
Important, Too! 3
Africa's Great Cats and
Rare Canids 3 years
Sedgwick -- Urge Congress
to Stop Global Warm...
Please consider sharing
some of the petitions on
here through Facebook:-
Hope you'll have time to
take a quick look, this
is a very active group
for sharing petitions:-)
Please VOTE to help cure
disable Viola from
vote means LIFE for
her!!!There's a letter
from her aunt Lydya
niece Viola is very sick
with Amyotrophic Lateral
Please VOTE to help cure
disable Viola from
Poland:There's a letter
from her aunt Lydya
niece Viola is very sick
with Amyotrophic Lateral
Sclerosis (ASL), she
cannot move or spea...