Time to get serious. Out of all the browsing one tends to do on the net (no lack there lol) care2 seems to offer the kind of diversity that comes in a friendly form. Other hangouts where I can be found are http://etcs.deviantart.com/ which has the biggest collection of fantastic artists, and the usual facebook.
1. The radical Islamic, anti-Western IHH - the chief supporter of the flotilla to Gaza - poses as a humanitarian relief fund (Turkish Humanitarian Relief Foundation), while supporting Hamas and several Jihadist organizations in Bosnia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Algeria, Chechnya, etc..
2. The IHH initiated a number of “humanitarian aid” convoys to anti-US Islamic terrorists in Iraq’s Fallujah Triangle.
3. According to the Danish Institute for international Studies, IHH is connected to Al Qaeda and global Islamic terrorism. The Istanbul office of IHH was raided, and IHH activists were arrested, by the Turkish security services. Explosives, IED (Improvised Explosive Device) manuals, weapons and Afghanistan- oriented documents were confiscated during the raid.
4. According to a French intelligence report, Bulent Yildirim, the president of IHH, recruited “Jihad warriors” and transferred money, firearms and explosives to Al Qaeda and other Islamic terrorists in various countries. Yildirim made telephone calls to European “shelter apartments,” which were used by Islamic terrorists, including Abu el-Ma’ali, known as “Junior Ben-Laden.” IHH produced documents, which facilitated air travel by Islamic terrorists, posing as relief workers. IHH was connected to Ahmed Ressam, an Islamic terrorist, who attempting to smuggle 1320 pounds of explosives and plant them at the Los Angeles International Airport.
5. Bulent Yildirim embraced the world view of the Muslim Brotherhood (the mentor of Hamas in Gaza) and has been a systematic supporter of and collaborator with Hamas. He has transferred significant amount of money to Hamas and its “charitable societies” and has promoted during major Hamas events in Turkey armed struggle against the Jewish State.
THE CONTEXT OF THE “GAZA FLOTILLA”:
1. Gaza is a bastion of Iran and Syria-supported Hamas terrorism, launching thousands of missiles at Israel, kidnapping Israel’s Gilad Shalit and smuggling into Gaza terrorists, more precise and longer range missiles, explosives and other lethal elements. Efforts have been made to minimize such smuggling via Sinai and from the Mediterranean.
2. Israel’s aim of cooperation was demonstrated by Jerusalem’s offer to allow the “Gaza Flotilla” to reach its destination (in spite of the daily flow to Gaza via Israel - of food, oil, cement and multitude of products) following a thorough examination of its content.
3. The “Gaza Flotilla” aim of confrontation was demonstrated by its rejection of Jerusalem’s offer and by the handguns, knives, screwdrivers, iron pipes and a gun employed by terrorists on board. Confrontation has been the goal of the “Gaza Flotilla,” as evidenced by the campaign of anti-Israel incitement carried out by its personnel and sponsors.
4. The Israeli soldiers were prepared for a peaceful-takeover in face of (erroneously- assumed) civil disobedience. Therefore, they were equipped with paintball guns as the primary weapon and handguns as an emergency weapon, to be used only if facing death. They resorted to handguns in response to an attempted lynch by the scores of terrorists, who assaulted the soldiers with iron pipes, knives, screwdrivers and a gun. Handguns were snatched from soldiers, by the lynching mob, and were directed at the soldiers. Five boats were taken over peacefully and one (with 600 passengers) became an arena of confrontation between Israeli soldiers and terrorists. Israeli restraint minimized fatalities among terrorists.
5. The responsibility for the fatalities and casualties lies at the doorstep of the IHH, other supporters of the “Gaza Flotilla,” the UN and multitude of governments, which could but would not stop the Flotilla.
6. Would NATO allow a “humanitarian aid” convoy, organized by the radical Islamic anti-Western IHH, to travel unchecked to a Taliban stronghold?! Would Germany, Italy or France allow such a convoy to reach “Baader Meinhoff”, “Red Brigade” or “Action Direct” terrorist strongholds?
7. The “Gaza Flotilla” highlights the role of the Jewish State as the outpost of Western democracies in face of Islamic terrorist offensive. De-legitimizing and weakening Israel the role model of counter terrorism would be a tailwind for Islamic terrorists the role model of international terrorism - facilitating their assault on the Free World. It’s not a clash over Gaza; it’s a clash of civilizations!
Video taken by IDF naval boat shows the passangers of the Mavi Marmara, one of the ships in the 'Free Gaza' Flotilla, violently attacking IDF soldiers who were trying to board the ship after having sent repeated requests for the boat to change course. ...
There is no lack of people who jumped on the Israeli piracy attack wagon. Few sort to find out the truth according to international law. For Israel this is no suprise. It is the costom of such Anti semites to jump at the slightest excuse and ram propaganda down peoples throats. Many would deny Jews the right to peace taking an active part and support to terrorist organisations. Its Harvest time. Time to seperate the whey from the chaff as they say.
San Remo manual on international law applicable to armed conflicts at sea
SECTION V : NEUTRAL MERCHANT VESSELS AND CIVIL AIRCRAFT
Neutral merchant vessels
67. Merchant vessels flying the flag of neutral States may not be attacked unless they:
(a) are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search or capture;
(b) engage in belligerent acts on behalf of the enemy;
(c) act as auxiliaries to the enemy s armed forces;
(d) are incorporated into or assist the enemy s intelligence system;
(e) sail under convoy of enemy warships or military aircraft; or
(f) otherwise make an effective contribution to the enemy s military action, e.g., by carrying military materials, and it is not feasible for the attacking forces to first place passengers and crew in a place of safety. Unless circumstances do not permit, they are to be given a warning, so that they can re-route, off-load, or take other precautions.
NOTE: the San Remo Manual is not a treaty, but considered by the ICRC to be reflective of customary law.
Also, on piracy: the definition of piracy under the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, section 101, is clear that piracy can only occur where there are “illegal acts of violence or detention” that are “committed for private ends.” Israeli actions were legal under the law of armed conflict (as evidenced by the San Remo Manual) and in any event, were not committed for private ends. Anyone using the term piracy to describe the Israeli action is clearly not aware of international law on the subject.
Here’s the bottom Line:
A maritime blockade is in effect off the coast of Gaza. Such blockade has been imposed, as Israel is currently in a state of armed conflict with the Hamas regime that controls Gaza, which has repeatedly bombed civilian targets in Israel with weapons that have been smuggled into Gaza via the sea.
Maritime blockades are a legitimate and recognized measure under international law that may be implemented as part of an armed conflict at sea.
A blockade may be imposed at sea, including in international waters, so long as it does not bar access to the ports and coasts of neutral States.
The naval manuals of several western countries, including the US and England recognize the maritime blockade as an effective naval measure and set forth the various criteria that make a blockade valid, including the requirement of give due notice of the existence of the blockade.
In this vein, it should be noted that Israel publicized the existence of the blockade and the precise coordinates of such by means of the accepted international professional maritime channels. Israel also provided appropriate notification to the affected governments and to the organizers of the Gaza protest flotilla. Moreover, in real time, the ships participating in the protest flotilla were warned repeatedly that a maritime blockade is in effect.
Here, it should be noted that under customary law, knowledge of the blockade may be presumed once a blockade has been declared and appropriate notification has been granted, as above.
Under international maritime law, when a maritime blockade is in effect, no boats can enter the blockaded area. That includes both civilian and enemy vessels.
A State may take action to enforce a blockade. Any vessel that violates or attempts to violate a maritime blockade may be captured or even attacked under international law. The US Commander’s Handbook on the Law of Naval Operations sets forth that a vessel is considered to be in attempt to breach a blockade from the time the vessel leaves its port with the intention of evading the blockade.
Note that the protesters indicated their clear intention to violate the blockade by means of written and oral statements. Moreover, the route of these vessels indicated their clear intention to violate the blockade in violation of international law.
Given the protesters explicit intention to violate the naval blockade, Israel exercised its right under international law to enforce the blockade. It should be noted that prior to undertaking enforcement measures, explicit warnings were relayed directly to the captains of the vessels, expressing Israel’s intent to exercise its right to enforce the blockade.
Israel had attempted to take control of the vessels participating in the flotilla by peaceful means and in an orderly fashion in order to enforce the blockade. Given the large number of vessels participating in the flotilla, an operational decision was made to undertake measures to enforce the blockade a certain distance from the area of the blockade.
Israeli personnel attempting to enforce the blockade were met with violence by the &ldquorotesters” and acted in self defense to fend off such attacks.
The laws of the sea indicate that Israel was withinin her bounds when she boarded the ship
The Gaza Flotilla and the Maritime Blockade of Gaza Legal Background – May 31, 2010 (From Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
1. A maritime blockade is in effect off the coast of Gaza. Such blockade has been imposed, as Israel is currently in a state of armed conflict with the Hamas regime that controls Gaza, which has repeatedly bombed civilian targets in Israel with weapons that have been smuggled into Gaza via the sea.
2. Maritime blockades are a legitimate and recognized measure under international law that may be implemented as part of an armed conflict at sea.
3. A blockade may be imposed at sea, including in international waters, so long as it does not bar access to the ports and coasts of neutral States.
4. The naval manuals of several western countries, including the US and England recognize the maritime blockade as an effective naval measure and set forth the various criteria that make a blockade valid, including the requirement of give due notice of the existence of the blockade.
5. In this vein, it should be noted that Israel publicized the existence of the blockade and the precise coordinates of such by means of the accepted international professional maritime channels. Israel also provided appropriate notification to the affected governments and to the organizers of the Gaza protest flotilla. Moreover, in real time, the ships participating in the protest flotilla were warned repeatedly that a maritime blockade is in effect.
6. Here, it should be noted that under customary law, knowledge of the blockade may be presumed once a blockade has been declared and appropriate notification has been granted, as above.
7. Under international maritime law, when a maritime blockade is in effect, no boats can enter the blockaded area. That includes both civilian and enemy vessels.
8. A State may take action to enforce a blockade. Any vessel that violates or attempts to violate a maritime blockade may be captured or even attacked under international law. The US Commander's Handbook on the Law of Naval Operations sets forth that a vessel is considered to be in attempt to breach a blockade from the time the vessel leaves its port with the intention of evading the blockade.
9. Here we should note that the protesters indicated their clear intention to violate the blockade by means of written and oral statements. Moreover, the route of these vessels indicated their clear intention to violate the blockade in violation of international law.
10. Given the protesters explicit intention to violate the naval blockade, Israel exercised its right under international law to enforce the blockade. It should be noted that prior to undertaking enforcement measures, explicit warnings were relayed directly to the captains of the vessels, expressing Israel's intent to exercise its right to enforce the blockade.
11. Israel had attempted to take control of the vessels participating in the flotilla by peaceful means and in an orderly fashion in order to enforce the blockade. Given the large number of vessels participating in the flotilla, an operational decision was made to undertake measures to enforce the blockade a certain distance from the area of the blockade.
12. Israeli personnel attempting to enforce the blockade were met with violence by the protesters and acted in self-defense to fend off such attacks.
The harm done by speech is even worse than the harm done by stealing or by cheating someone financially: money lost can be repaid, but the harm done by speech can never be repaired. For this reason, some sources indicate that there is no forgiveness for lashon ha-ra (disparaging speech). This is probably hyperbole, but it illustrates the seriousness of improper speech. A Chasidic tale vividly illustrates the danger of improper speech: A man went about the community telling malicious lies about the rabbi. Later, he realized the wrong he had done, and began to feel remorse. He went to the rabbi and begged his forgiveness, saying he would do anything he could to make amends. The rabbi told the man, "Take a feather pillow, cut it open, and scatter the feathers to the winds." The man thought this was a strange request, but it was a simple enough task, and he did it gladly. When he returned to tell the rabbi that he had done it, the rabbi said, "Now, go and gather the feathers. Because you can no more make amends for the damage your words have done than you can recollect the feathers."
The person who listens to gossip is even worse than the person who tells it, because no harm could be done by gossip if no one listened to it. It has been said that lashon ha-ra (disparaging speech) kills three: the person who speaks it, the person who hears it, and the person about whom it is told. (Talmud Arachin 15b). The gravest of these sins of tale-bearing is lashon ha-ra (literally, "the evil tongue"), which involves discrediting a person or saying negative things about a person, even if those negative things are true. Indeed, true statements are even more damaging than false ones, because you can't defend yourself by disproving the negative statement if it's true! Some sources indicate that lashon ha-ra (evil speech) is equal in seriousness to murder, idol worship, and incest/adultery (the only three sins that you may not violate even to save a life)
San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994:
Did the west call hitler a peace partner? Did anyone think to force America or the UK into ludicracy consessions to woo Hitler to the peace table? Or even Turkey to stop building in it's capitol until the Armenians lands were restored. After all. The Armenians truely had legitimate claims. The had a recognised state, unlike the palestinians that never excepted any state offered. Maybe China should be slammed for it's building and its rule on desputed territories that are claimed by the Tibetan people. Who would dare? Tibetan monks (truely a peaceful people) were massacared. Yet the world hardly blinked an eye. The dali lama in exile from his own land. Ah that Israel should have such a partner to peace. How different would these lands be. Israeli's woud be clawing at the gates to gain peace with such as he. Ahhh that our neighbors were as he. But the reality are quite different and Israel's partner to peace lacks the beauty and wisdom of the Dali Lama and speaks a differnt tune.
Nisan 9, 5770, 24 March 10 12:50
by Dr. Alex Grobman
Vice President Joe Bidens recent visit to Israel, ostensibly to renew negotiations between the Israel and the Arabs, demonstrates once again Americas failure to address the root causes of the conflict. Pressuring Israel to make concessions and condemning her for constructing homes in Jerusalem and in Yehuda and Shomron where Jews are legally permitted to build only encourages Arab intransigence, and convinces them to continue their war against the Jewish state.
When will the U.S. insist that the Arabs stop incitement against Israel in their media, schools and mosques? When will the U.S. demand that Arabs stop abusing their own children by subjecting them to TV programs and music videos preaching hatred of Jews, encouraging martyrdom, and denying Israels existence?
When will the U.S. insist the Arabs cease denying the historic connection of the Jews to the land of Israel? And when will the U.S. acknowledge that the Arabs have never recognized Israels right to exist?
Since the days of the British Mandate, the Arabs have resorted to violence in an attempt to shape British and U.S. policy. The Palestinian Authority, which is wrongly viewed as moderate, glorifies terror. To celebrate the 45th anniversary of the establishment of Fatah, the largest faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the Palestinian Authority daily newspaper featured a special section praising terrorism and terrorists.1
The paper extolled the 1976 Savoy Operation during which terrorists captured the Savoy Hotel in Tel Aviv and killed eight hostages and two soldiers. The bus hijacking by Dalal Mughrabi in 1978 in which 37 Israelis were murdered is described as a Ribat (religious war). A square in the Arab town of el-Bireh was recently named after Mughrabi. Fatah was applauded for firing missiles at Israeli cities from Lebanon during the 1980s. Accounts of ten senior terrorists, described as heroic Shahids (Martyrs), were featured.2
Where is the outrage against Fatah and Hamas for manipulating their children by using alluring animated characters like Farfur, the Mickey Mouse character, Nahul, a bee and Assud, a bunny to that instill hatred against Jews and seek their destruction? Kids fall in love with them, and then right in front of their eyes these characters become shahids (martyrs for Allah), notes Itamar Marcus, the director of Palestinian Media Watch. 3
Teaching children that Israel is occupied Palestine and that the Jews have usurped their land is another theme found on Hamas and Fatah television. During one month, each televised a program in which a group of children were dancing with large keys hanging around their necks. Hamas had the towns of Beit Shean, Haifa, Jerusalem, Ramle and Acre on their keys. Fatahs keys had Haifa, Acre, Jaffa, Ramle and Jerusalem on them. To everyone the message was quite clear: the Arabs were the real owners of these cities, not the Jews.4
How will the Arabs rid their land of the Jews? The only way Hamas asserts is to kill them. Three different words were used by a Hamas childrens television program to describe how to purge the Jews from Arab land. All the Arabic expressions, Manhurin Naher, Nidbah- hom, Shaht mean slaughter. Nassur, the bear puppet, explained that the Jews must be erased from our land. To ensure the children understood precisely what this meant, the young host of the program added that Theyll be slaughtered.5
Hamas is clear that violence should not be directed against the Jews alone, since the U.S. is also their arch enemy. This message against America is contained in a childrens song broadcast on Hamas TV:
"Daddy gave me a present, a machine gun and a rifle.
When I am a big boy, I will join the Liberation Army.
The army of [Izz Al-Din] Al-Qassam (Hamas),
which has taught us how to defend our homeland.
Our homeland is precious, precious.
We [are] victorious, victorious over America and Israel.
[Improvises: ] Son of a bitch - what brought you to this land?"6
Peace with Israel is not the goal of the Palestinian Authority either. In an interview on PA TV, Fatah spokeswoman Kifah Radaydeh stated: It has been said that we are negotiating for peace, but our goal has never been peace. Peace is a means; and the goal is Palestine. I do not negotiate in order to achieve peace. I negotiate for Palestine, in order to achieve a state."7
At a preliminary conference of the Palestinian Youth Parliament in Ramallah.
Palestinian Authority president and Fatah chairman Mahmoud Abbas reiterated this point: I say this clearly: I do not accept the Jewish State, call it what you will." Abbas was given a large framed map of "Palestine," covering the entire area of Israel.8
When PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad, another Arab leader inexplicably presented in the West as a moderate, paid a condolence call to the family of Faiz Faraj, the terrorist who tried to stab an Israeli soldier in Hebron in February, he sent an important message to the Arabs that he supports terrorism. Instead of condemning violence, Fayyad denounced in extremely harsh terms the action of the occupation forces carried out as part of the ongoing campaign to suppress the non-violent protests of residents in the various regions.9
There is no subtlety in what the Arabs are saying or doing. When a sermon broadcast over PA TV under the control of Mahmoud Abbas calls for the destruction of the Jews because they are the enemies Of Allah [and] enemies of humanity,10 what alternative do the Arabs have but to to liberate their land through jihad? They have shown that they will use whatever means to defeat the Jews, even if it means poisoning the minds of their own children and sacrificing them in homicide bombings.
Settlements have never been an impediment to peace, and never will be. They are used as tactic to dupe the gullible and as an excuse to attack the Jews. Israels first president Chaim Weizmann understood the fundamental reason for the Arab/Israeli conflict when he said, The real opponents of Zionism can never be placated by any diplomatic formula: their objection to the Jews is that the Jews exist, and in this particular case, they exist in Palestine.
Dr. Alex Grobmans latest book The Palestinian Right to Israel will be published by Balfour Books in April 2010.
1. Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Fatah prides itself on deadly terror attacks. Palestinian Media Watch (PMW), (January 15, 2010).
2. Ibid; Khaled Abu Toameh, Fatah holds ceremony naming square after terrorist. Jerusalem Post. (March 15, 2010); Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Fatah officials celebrated popular inauguration of terrorist square. PMW (March 14, 2010). Palestinian Authority TV began its broadcast on the 32nd anniversary of the terror attack by praising it as: "A glorious chapter in the history of the Palestinian people... [near Tel Aviv] in the heart of the occupation state. The operation shocked the occupation entity." Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, PA TV Interviews terrorists sister on anniversary of terror attack.PMW (March 13, 2010)
3. Aryeh Dean Cohen, Tube of Hatred Jerusalem Post (August 10, 2009), Online Edition; Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook, Mickey Mouse Again: Disney Images adorn studio while mass murder is glorified. Palestinian Media Watch (September 9, 2008); Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Hamas TV teaches kids to kill Jews, PMW (September 23, 2009).
4. Ibid; Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, PA still teaches kids that all of Israel is occupied. PMW (October 19, 2009); Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Palestinian TV childrens quizzes teach that there is no Israel. Palestinian Media Watch. (September 2, 2009); Hamas Al-Aqsa TV Childrens Puppet Show: We Must Rise Against the Zionist Criminal, the Enemies of Allah, and Liberate Jerusalem and All the Holy Places. MEMRI. Special Dispatch 2864 (March 17, 2010).
5. Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Hamas TV teaches kids to kill Jews. PMW (September 23, 2009). See Palestinian Hate Education since Annapolis, taxpayersalliance. com (February 2, 1010).
6. Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Palestinian child sings about victory over Israel and the US: Daddy gave me a present, a machine gun and a rifle." PMW (February 8, 2010); see also Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook, PA TV news report: Child vows to liberate Palestine with weapons PMW (February 1, 2010).
7. Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Fatah official: Our goal has never been peace. Peace is a means; the goal is Palestine. PMW (July 12, 2009).
8. Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook,Mahmoud Abbas: I do not accept the Jewish state, call it what you will. PMW (April 28, 2009); Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, High school graduates at official Fatah ceremony: Haifa and Jaffa are Palestine. PMW (August 4, 2009).
9. Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook,PA Prime Minister honors dead terrorist with condolence visit. PMW (February 14, 2010).
10. Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Jews are the enemies of Allah and humanity The Prophet says: Kill the Jews. PMW (February 1, 2010).
11. Chaim Weizmann, Trial and Error: The Autobiography of Chaim Weizmann (New York: Harper and Brothers Publishers, 1949), 290.
Obama demands more concessions from Israel as confidence building. How about some confidence building from the other side. Ah non are needed. It must be seen as quite legitimate and exceptable for Palestinians to call for the annihilation of Jews. For Jews to build in Israel in a hareidi neiborhood is considered "A provocation". Somehow I done see any balanced demands on the 2 sides. Maybe some balance is what is really neded to build confidence. Wow How unpolitially correct. It is with these people that the Israeli's are being forced to make peace. How does one make peace with a people who do not want peace but your annihilation. They do not want 67 armistic lines, but all the land from the Jordan to the sea. It's nice that Obama has decided he is Israel dictator, but who will pay the ultimate price of his blunders. (with the understanding they are not intentional). Should the Israeli people let Obama set them up for annihilation? Time and time again Obama and his administrations actions have shown he is No friend of Israel. Actions speak louder than words. His actions have and are showing exactly where his sympathies lay. "Genesis 12:3: "And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee " Genesis 27:29Cursed be those who curse you, And blessed be those who bless you." NUMBERS24:9 He lies crouching like a lion, or like a lioness; who shall arouse him? Blessed is he who blesses you, and cursed is he who curses you!
February 28, 2010: "The Jews are Foreign Bacteria... The Koran Itself Says That They Have No Parallel... May He Annihilate This Filthy People"
Abdallah Jarbu': "[The Jews] suffer from a mental disorder, because they are thieves and aggressors. A thief or an aggressor, who took property or land, develops a psychological disorder and pangs of conscience, because he took something that wasn't his. "They want to present themselves to the world as if they have rights, but, in fact, they are foreign bacteria – a microbe unparalleled in the world. It's not me who says this. The Koran itself says that they have no parallel: 'You shall find the strongest men in enmity to the believers to be the Jews.' "May He annihilate this filthy people who have neither religion nor conscience. I condemn whoever believes in normalizing relations with them, whoever supports sitting down with them, and whoever believes that they are human beings. They are not human beings. They are not people. They have no religion, no conscience, and no moral values."
November 7, 2008: Following U.S. Election, Jarbu' Attacks Obama in a Friday Sermon: We Must "First Check Whether His Heart is Black or White" Abdallah Jarbu': "Barack Obama has won. Is he good or bad for the Arabs? Before you talk about this or that, you should know that no American leader has ever won their elections unless he pledged his loyalty to the Jews in advance. " Obama went to the Wailing Wall, put on their skullcap, shed tears just like they do, and lamented their sorrow, but he did not mention the Palestinian people at all. He talked about the suffering of the Jews and about the Holocaust, but he did not even mention the people of Beit Hanoun, who were killed while sleeping in their homes. [...]"Before you talk about a black leader reaching such a high post, I say that you must first check whether his heart is black or white. His heart cried over the suffering of the Jews, but did not cry over our suffering."
The HORD has begun its
own orphanage Primary
School in March 2010 in
the rural Bussiwa village
in kamuli district.
People live in small
grass hatched houses,
often large families in
one room. The
people who live in these
rural villages ar...
HELP orphans in Uganda
WHAT DO THESE KIDS
EXPECT FROM THE WORLD
??!!! What can a
helpless child under the
age of 12 expect from his
lonesome world, other
than food, proper sleep,
non-ragged cloths and
quest for knowledge?...
Also when the nigh...
Care2 ACTION: Free the
arctic, activists )
Apolonia - 12 hours
ago - thepetitionsite.com
We need to let the
Russian Government know
that illegally boarding
and seizing a ship w...
Recently a petition to
request the deportation
of extremists from the UK
was put on to the
Immediately, Kit objected
to this and demanded its
removal.Why was this
petition removed? Was it
racist? Had it called for
the deportation of all...
When Americans come
Since the shootings took
place in Tucson, I have
heard the left ranting
and raving against
Governor Sarah Palin,
talk radio and other
conservative pundits in
America. Liberals have
been like bulldogs