Where Heart Shift Happens. Teaching the Science of Sustainable Health. What works for 7 future generations? "Do not go where the freeway may lead - Go instead where there is no path and build - A Green Road"
Some experts such as Dr. Caldicott MD, are saying this disaster is 3 to 5 times worse than Chernobyl. Why?
There have been three melt throughs of three different nuclear reactors at Fukushima, and there are some very hot radioactive areas around this nuclear plant. A US radiation measuring plane went up and measured 3 Million -14.7 Million Bq over Fukushima province. The evacuation areas where people were taken out by force and with no choice around Chernobyl measured only 555,000 Bq.
The contamination areas around Fukushima are orders of magnitude much worse than areas around Chernobyl, but the Japanese government is urging people to move back into these areas, claiming that the radiation is 'not harmful' or 'safe'. They are taking some measures to decontaminate small areas, with very limited success. Most areas that have been decontaminated are quickly recontaminated, or are still above international radiation safety standards.
50% of rice grown in Japan historically grows in Fukushima Province, where the radiation levels are the highest in the nation. Only spot checks are performed on rice grown for radiation.
No one knows how to end this crisis. We are in the middle of a medical catastrophe, according to Dr. Caldicott MD. They should be measuring ALL food and water, but they are not. What they are doing, is artificially elevating 'safe' levels of radiation in food and water, milk and other consumer items. No other country has adopted these artificially high 'safe' levels that the Japanese government recommends. Of course, any food or water that tests lower than this very high government level is labeled 'safe'.
Evacuations are not happening. The Japanese government should be measuring radiation all over Japan, but that is not happening. They should be measuring the air. No radiation is safe. Every dose adds to the risk of cancer. Over 30% of children in Fukushima province showed radioative iodine in their thyroids, which puts them at extreme risk of thyroid cancer.
If you are thinking of staying and watching this hurricane go by, DON'T. A tidal surge of 11 feet is possible and highly probable, given that this hurricane is 500 miles across and gathering strength. The hurricane hunter plane is saying that the eye pressure is dropping, which means it will get STRONGER, more INTENSE and cause more damage. Do not watch this one.. Move inland!
Irene is currently on course to strike North Carolina Saturday evening, then continue northward to the New York City area. Accuweather is currently reporting, "Such a path would lead to severe impacts that could prompt officials to force evacuations. All residents and visitors in the path of Irene should heed these orders if issued and prepare homes and businesses for Irene's onslaught in the meantime."
NaturalNews has long urged its readers to prepare for the unexpected, so here's a list of some last-minute preparations you need to be making right now if you live on the East Coast of the USA:
* Fill up your car with gas. Do it early. Consider storing some extra gas in a gas can.
* Get some extra cash now, before the storm hits. Bank ATMs may be down and non-functional, and you may need cash to purchase fuel, supplies or even food.
* If you are forced to evacuate, do you have a "Go Bag?" If not, it's time to get one going... (I describe how to create an emergency go bag in my Food Preparedness course, below...)
* Start storing extra water, using whatever clean containers you have handy. Remember, you need roughly 4 gallons of water per person, per day, to cover for possible water outages. If you can't store the water, go out and BUY the water now, before the crowds hit the stores.
* Get out your water filter and make sure you know how to use it. What? You don't have a water filter? It's kinda too late, since ordering one right now means it probably won't get to you in time. But you could conceivably order one on Amazon.com and opt for Saturday delivery, if you're willing to pay the extra charge. NaturalNews recommends Katadyn water filters with ceramic elements. We sell them at the NaturalNews store, but if you order there, they won't be shipped to you in time for this storm: http://store.naturalnews.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=329
* Double check your stored food supplies: Do you have stored food? Do you have a non-electric can opener? Do you have a way to boil water and make soup without using the city's electricity or natural gas? Double check all your supplies right now.
* Do you have an emergency LED flashlight? Are the batteries fresh? Do you have a good pocket knife or utility knife? Do you have a hand-cranked emergency radio so you can tune in to the weather reports and find out what's going on?
* Do you have waterproof clothing? A good rain coat? Spare socks? How will you handle the weather if you find yourself outside in the storm?
* If there is a breakdown of police protection in your area, do you have the means to protect yourself from looters? Can you physically prevent your front door from being kicked in? Do you have pepper spray, a legal firearm, or some other self defense item in case of an emergency? Is your family trained on staying safe and not opening the door for strangers until you can confirm they are not looters?
* Where is your emergency first aid kit? Do you have emergency medicine for wound care and to help stop the bleeding of acute wounds? Do you have sutures and topical antiseptics? Do you even KNOW how to suture a wound?
* Do you have A PLAN for how to deal with electrical outages? What's your plan if 911 emergency services is not responding for several days?
This is the time to consider all these things and make sure you are prepared to the best of your ability.
Alabama City Destroying
Ancient Indian Mound for
Sams Club / This is a
grave site!!!!!!! / Do
They Have A Heart? No!
They Would Even Sell
Their Mothers To The
Devil For A Buck!
Alabama city destroying
ancient Indian mound for
Description: Short plant
with a rosette of large
white backed rhubarb-like
leaves atop strong
vertical roots which grow
up to 3 feet long. In
the summer, thick and
hairy stems growing up to
6 feet tall bear reddish
It is of the small joys
and little pleasuresthat
the greatest of our days
are built.- Mary Anne
RadmacherIt is neither
wealth nor splendor;but
occupation which give you
JeffersonThat man is rich
whose pleasures are...
Â Films For
Action Over 500 amazing
free online documentaries
that challenge, enlighten
and inspire. What are you
Films For Action
Regular users of
marijuana may be less
likely to develop
ty to regulate insulin
levels, a new study has
found. A multi-center
research team, headed by
a team at the