Our mission is to provide a pro-active professional service to owner-managers so that they can make informed business decisions and formulate effective strategies to realise their business and life goals. We use a client centred approach which focuses on the key business issues facing our clients and the advice they need to grow and prosper.
We can provide a comprehensive range of taxation and accountancy services. These include: Company incorporations and registrations, Business planning and bank presentations, Sage accounts training and support, Quarterly/Monthly VAT Returns and Intrastat Returns, Payroll administration and CIS returns, Taxation planning for businesses and individuals, Corporation Tax Returns and Compliance, Completion of statutory returns for Companies House, Self-assessment tax returns for individuals, Interim and year-end business accounts for sole traders, partnerships, clubs and limited companies.
Business Coaching can also be provided for clients who need help with setting goals, planning strategies and developing sales propositions. This is an exciting area which enables us to use our detailed knowledge of our clients business together with our business acumen to help our clients develop both existing and new lines of business.
A guarantee is given that all self assessment corporation tax and companies house deadlines are met, provided that the necessary information is provided to us in good time. We can also accommodate clients who need to arrange business meetings out of normal working hours.
Our clients include sole traders, partnerships, clubs and family owned limited companies. They operate in the following sectors: Commercial Property, Commercial Services, Distribution, Domestic Services, Construction, Engineering, Environmental Services, Event Management, Farming, Financial Services, IT services, Management Consultancy, Medical Services, Probation Services, Photography, Property Maintenance, Recruitment Consultancy and Retail and Leisure. See here to see what our clients think about us and to explore their websites.
Our firm has specialist experience of advising on employment status and can undertake contract reviews to establish whether contractors are compliant with IR35. We can also setup Sage systems and provide training and support tailored to your requirements. Fees
Fees are based on time spent and the type of work undertaken. Fixed fees can be quoted for certain types of work and we also offer monthly payment options to help clients manage their cash flow.Ourfirm offers clients a fee protection scheme to guard against the costs of tax investigations and VAT disputes.
Business Address: Office 5, 16 New Street, Stourport-on-Severn, Worcs. DY13 8UW Telephone 01299 879140 . Fax: 01299 879140. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bradley & Associates is the trading name of Robert J Bradley Limited Registered Office: Office 5. 16 New Street, Stourport-on-Severn Worcestershire DY13 8UW. Registered in England and Wales Company No. 04387789. Please consult Bradley & Associates or your own professional adviser before taking action based on any information included in this Web site. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss occasioned to any person or business acting or refraining from action as a result of its use.
Everybody has a favorite — whether it’s a person, an automobile, a professional service, a retailer, a bank, a restaurant, a church or any number of categories.
To quote a familiar marketing adage from the past, “inquiring minds want to know.” That includes Cleveland Daily Banner readers as well as a hunk of area businesses and services who believe they offer the community’s finest shopping, vehicles, customer service, financing, recreation, entertainment and tasty cuisine.
The community wants to know and now it’s time to find out.
Inside today’s issue of the Banner on page 51, and in Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday editions for the next two weeks, readers will find a one-page ballot for Reader’s Choice 2012, a survey in which local residents will vote for the “Best of Bradley County.”
General categories will include People, Automotive, Services, Shopping and Restaurants. Plus, voters will also get the opportunity to cast a ballot for “Best Overall Business in Bradley County.”
Here are a few tips and reminders for those wanting to participate:
n Entry deadline is Friday, May 18, at 5 p.m.
n The single-page ballot will be published in Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday editions through May 17.
n No photocopies will be accepted; only newspaper forms from the Banner can be counted in the voting.
n Readers may vote more than one time.
n Voters should complete as much of the name as possible within each category (i.e. first and last names when voting for people or full business name when identifying a merchant).
n If voting for a business with multiple locations, indicate which site or store on the ballot.
n Completed ballots may be hand-delivered to the Cleveland Daily Banner office at 1505 25th Street or mailed to the following address: Cleveland Daily Banner, P.O. Box 3600, Cleveland, TN 37320.
n The names of each winner in all categories receiving votes will be published in a special edition scheduled for print in June.
By completing an accompanying entry form included on the ballot, voters will have their names automatically entered in a drawing for a dining gift card. Voters are reminded not to clip the entry form out of the full-page ballot. They should be left intact and submitted together.
Here’s a look at the general categories included in Reader’s Choice 2012 and their options. The contest includes more than 170 categories.
1. People: Politician, city/community leader, volunteer, elementary school teacher, middle school/high school teacher, principal, dentist, dental hygienist, attorney, physician, nurse, employer, boss, administrative assistant, veterinarian, pet groomer, caterer, realtor, pastor/priest, stylist/barber, investment counselor, banker, mortgage lender, teller, photographer, electrician, plumber, car salesman, orthodontist, optometrist, chiropractor, funeral director, home builder, accountant, weatherperson, newspaper columnist, television anchor and radio DJ.
2. Automotive: Auto body repair, automotive repair, tire store, oil change, auto batteries, new car sales, used car sales, new truck sales, used truck sales, window tint, motorcycle sales and towing/wrecker service.
3. Services: Teeth whitening, funeral home, gas station, elementary school, middle/high school, college, day care, pre-school, hospital, hair salon, spa, family entertainment, medical clinic, nail salon, tanning salon, martial arts, travel agency, hotel/motel, real estate agency, boat dealer, coin laundry, employment agency, carpet cleaner, massage therapy, car wash, fitness center, bank, credit union, apartment complex, church/worship center, insurance agency, dance/gymnasium studio, golf course, retirement community, assisted living center, nursing home, law firm, self-storage, pest control, animal care center, locksmith, dry cleaners, heat/AC company, computer repair, janitorial/cleaning service, checking cashing and appliance repair.
4. Shopping: Antique consignment, convenience store, floor covering, bridal/evening wear shop, men’s clothes, women’s clothes, kid’s clothes, shoes, gifts, paint center, office supplies, electronics, cosmetics, sporting goods, pharmacy, home improvements, landscaping materials, pet store, nutritional products, bookstore, hardware, jewelry, accessories, optical/eyeglasses, pool store, florist, furniture, garden center, supermarket, produce, deli products, gold/silver buyers, tattoo parlor, tobacco store and bicycle shop.
5. Restaurants: Breakfast, bakery, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, sushi, seafood, family restaurant, hamburgers, French fries, dessert, kid’s meal, pizza, buffet, chicken, coffee, barbecue, steaks, ice cream, delivery/carry-out, business lunch, salad bar, sandwich shop, hot wings, delicatessen, brunch, hot dogs, fine dining and sports bar.
Ballots for Reader’s Choice 2012, the “Best of Bradley County,” are being accepted immediately.