Care2 Members Share Their New Year’s Resolutions (And Non-) Page 10
We have some thoughtful, committed people here in the Care2 community – which is no surprise. Take a look – and post yours! We’ll start a brand new page when we get around ten more! This is page 10.
1. Ambrose Merly says Dec 31, 2009 7:36 AM To stop smoking.
2. Leia P. says Dec 31, 2009 7:02 AM i resolve to not sleep during the day
3. Rex J. says Dec 31, 2009 6:55 AM To argue against lies and stupid comments whenever I see one.
4. Margaret W. says Dec 31, 2009 6:54 AM To forgive those who treated me in a mean spirited way in 2009 and say thanks every day for the great things in my life including having all those unpleasant people out of my life!!
5. Jasmine Ward says Dec 31, 2009 5:17 AM Eating healthier and getting into shape.
6. Sylvia Foidl says Dec 31, 2009 4:28 AM I ask my heart and mind to be open to each and every sign that is posted on my way. I ask for everything that is useful to me and remove all that has served its purpose on my journey to the light. I also want to be respectful to all beings and support others as much as I can and remain open and ready for any changes. I am determined to minimize my needs to things which are essential and important to me and support all the local and small business rather than the big and mighty ones. Have a good and inspiring New Year – all of you
7. Heather Adler says Jan 2, 2010 3:06 PM I resolve to get more sleep at night, and do my homework for ITT Technical Institute in a timely manner.
8. michele h. says Jan 2, 2010 2:05 PM To continue my practices of 1) a random act of kindness every day 2)continue to get the state to recognize private communities along streams in MD all affect the Chesapeake with the trash blowing from dumpsters next to the streams 3) to fight law here in it’s continued discriminatory view in courts against domestic violence victims (I even mentioned this in my care2 ecard new years greeting I sent to the Gov and local Exec) 4) to get my degree in June despite my disability and get a job applicable with my abilities and work ethics. 5) change the autonomy of the SSA concerning it’s statewide separation from federal regulation in matters and rights of the disabled. 6) continue earth conservation activities and 7) whatever else come up
9. David F. says Jan 2, 2010 12:47 PM
1) To appreciate people I know or work with more and to give my time to the powerless more.
2) To work for peace 365 days a year.
3) To not care what other people think.
4) To work on existing projects more consistently.
5) To love people with less thought of return.
6) To work on this 57 year old body to get it in better shape.
10. Malcolm B. says Jan 2, 2010 11:46 AM Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:
“Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States “.