Certain foods and supplements strengthen connective tissues, repair cell membranes, and increase circulation. We suggest:
- Starting your day with an antioxidant-rich breakfast that includes organic berries to boost your immune system and fight off free-radicals.
- Regular and continuous all-day hydration with water and green tea.
- Eating one or two lecithin-rich organic eggs each week (including the yolk which is where are majority of lecithin comes from).
- Regularly incorporating raw local, organic fruits and vegetables into your diet (cooking them extracts much of their water and nutrients).
- Snack on goji berries, a popular dried Chinese berry that’s often considered to be a “wonder food” due to its high levels of amino acids, trace minerals, anti-inflammatories, and vitamin Có500 times that of an orange and more beta-carotene than a carrot!