1. Easily Organize Your Pantry. Place a strip of duct tape onto jars and write on them with sharpie to note what they are. You can organize kitchen cupboards this way, too, by sectioning off different shelves with duct tape labels.
2. Safely Dispose of Knives. Kitchen knives don’t last forever. If you’re going to donate them or throw them out, carefully wrap the edges with duct tape before wrapping in bubble wrap. The workers or volunteers will thank you, and the knives won’t rip up trash bags.
3. Remove Tape Residue. Want to get rid of that tape residue? The answer to your problem is, amazingly enough, tape! Place duct tape over the affected area and remove. Easy!
4. Safely Remove Broken Windows You’ve probably heard the one about taping a big “X” on windows to prevent them from breaking during a storm. That same principle applies when you’re removing an already broken window — carefully tape a big “X” onto the broken window to prevent shards from cutting you during the process.
5. Make a Permanent Ink Remover. Stubborn permanent ink stains be gone! Turn an old marker into an ink remover with the help of some nail polish remover. Check out more detailed instructions here.