What to Do?
- Eat some raw food every day.
- Start the day at breakfast with a piece of raw fruit or a smoothie made with raw fruits and greens. Learn how to make and eat one in a new way here: Diana’s Green Smoothie with a Difference
- Have one salad a day. Here is a simple tasty one: Power Spinach Salad
- For snacks have fresh piece of fruit.
- When cooking, use the lowest heat possible for the job with the least time possible. Steaming is better for nutrients than stir frying; stir frying is much better than deep frying.
More Raw Food Enzyme-Rich Recipes:
Green Nori Salad: This salad is simple, nutritious and filled with flavor.
Cucumber-Mint-Mango Lightness: Light and refreshing summer juice.
Light Herb Lemon Olive Oil Salad Dressing: Simple healthy raw dressing.