More Great Uses.
10. Waterproof Matches. Imagine that: nail polish can actually waterproof matches! Read more about this great camping trick here.
11. Keep Your Labels Smudge-Free. Coat any labels you don’t want to wear off, like cleaning product instructions, with clear nail polish.
12. Keep Old Credit Cards in Shape. Store clerks often have trouble swiping credit and debit cards past their prime. Apply a layer of clear nail polish to the magnetic stripe while you wait for your new card.
13. Seal Envelopes. One of the best ways to secure an envelope isn’t with your tongue, it’s with clear nail polish. No amount of steam will make it budge. You can also waterproof address labels with nail polish.
14. Label Keys. Have two keys that look similar? Color code them with nail polish.