4. Keep Those Curtains Shut. Sick of that tiny space between your curtains? Keep them shut with your trusty pal, the safety pin, and keep living like a vampire!
5. Clean Your Garlic Press. I have a wonderful garlic press that’s sadly lost its comb. Luckily, all is not lost — a safety pin works just as well (if not better!) for getting out all the gunk.
6. Clean Your Salt Shaker. Stop all that salt buildup in the shaker by cleaning it with a safety pin.
7. Keep Those Covers on the Couch. If your armchair covers just don’t like to stay in their place, fasten them down with a safety pin.
8. Decorate a Cake. Don’t just eyeball those words and other designs on a cake! Use a safety pin to plan out your design — the icing will cover the safety pin lines completely.
More Like This: 15 Surprising Uses for Ice Cube Trays